Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your improved townies!

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited November 2021
    I've been going through and "fixing" a bunch of pre-mades lately, tho more in terms of personality, skills & careers. I have given some "makeovers", tho I think they'd be pretty modest by most standards, as I don't like to change too much in terms of facial or body structure, tho I will occasionally change skin, hair or eye color. So for instance:

VBjGChS.png

Here are the Goths, and I basically just gave them new hairstyles, shifted some skin tones & added a toddler.
    2OGbEbQ.png
    vmkX4dR.png
    8bReuAc.png
    yuTKTP2.png

And for another example, this is Venessa Jeong from Get Famous, where I basically just, like...upgraded her original look a bit with stuff from other packs.

tNy3iIS.png

There's more, but really, in terms of physical appearance the changes are usually pretty slight, as I generally like to imagine makeovers that are possible without the benefit of "cosmetic surgery", so to speak lol.
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited November 2021
    In my story, Bella Goth got mild amnesia after being abducted by aliens, remembering some things such as her name and general personality, but forgetting others such as her family. After being returned, she stumbled upon Forgotten Hallow and was drawn to the supernatural (since Sims3 shows her as a child being interested in stuff like that). She was turned by Vlad and they married (canonically, I can’t see Vlad really getting into somebody). This is my makeover of both.
    When I give a sim a makeover, I like keeping their general look so they aren’t completely different. Vlad still has awful genes, I imagine. They have 4 babies right now and she’s pregnant again so we’ll have to see. Most adaptions of vampires say that the person is a lot prettier after turning, so at one point she did look like the before and then after turning she looked like the after.

Before and after.
    G0nyzpK.png

vblH5sA.png

lLY60Ij.png
    qKjGaET.png

Of course it’s blasphemy for Bella Goth to not be wearing red. I wanted to give her a more regal look because she just married a very powerful and influential vampire.

No before for Vlad.
    YPHxVkG.png
    jFI7EYH.png

As for Vlad, he has a little bit of rid to match with his wife.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Ok, so I don't really have another place to share these, so sorry y'all, I think I'm gonna have to start posting in this thread a lot lol.

Most recently, I did a whole "professor makeover" binge, with the townies that sometimes supposedly spawn as professors in Discover University, plus Scrubs de Reve from the GTW trailer for reasons I will explain in a bit

5XumU4X.png

Basically, along with some look overhauls, & making them all in the adult lifestage, I also redid some traits, added/tweaked skills, & gave them all 2 degrees (1 in psychology to qualify them for the Professor branch of the education career + another one indicative of their area of expertise), with an eye towards essentially covering all the core classes for all the degrees between the lot of them. So:

We've got good ol' Thomas Jabari (his is probably the new look I'm post proud of, btw XD )--

oSZRUWA.png

--who's our arts teacher, cover Fine Arts (which he has a degree in) as well as Art History

Then Lana McKinnon, who's our main science teacher--

L91p7Rv.png

--with a degree in Computer Science, and also teaches physics

Serena Bhamra has a degree in Villainy, but also covers Drama (which seems weirdly appropriate somehow lol)

MIVSiQd.png

And Jing Fen's main focus is Economics, but he's also qualified to cover basically all those various "logic/charisma/research&debate/writing" majors

o5sWTQh.png

And lastly, there's Scrubs De Reve, who I brought in essentially to cover what didn't seem to fit anyone else, which means he's there to teach Biology (which he majored in), but also Culinary Arts

S8M75V6.png

I guess biology & cooking are...kind of related? Whatever, just go with it :D

Anyway, I am well aware that there isn't really a way to actually make them span as those teachers in game, but gosh darnit having them all set up so they could and it would make sense is just so freakin satisfying to me omg.

I also did the sages form RoM, which runs into a similar problem lol

jQ47bIA.png

I've done a lot of townie makeovers lately, so I won't spam the thread completely (or try not to lol) so, I'll just end with my much more modest, maxis match makeovers of Ulrike, and her roommate Maaike as well

IdhkFBH.png

Tried to make them a little hipper, a little more youthful (they are meant to be of an age with Siobhan & Candy afterall), while still retaining their essential "natures" so to speak

GjD3nuV.png93fQARr.png
    VzQC3Rz.pngoOtFzTG.png

I'll leave it there for now. Please, other people, post in this thread so I don't feel alone & like I'm taking it over lol :blush:
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    I've always felt that Moira Fyres was very pretty, so I didn't alter her face or body--instead, I just gave her a new hairstyle, new makeup and new dress

Mnd98tE.png
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I've made a makeover for a randomly spawned paparazzo and now he looks like below. I don't feel strong in CAS, but this time I'm proud of myself. Obviously I made him on PS5

The-Sims-4-20211201201526.png

Download link: https://www.ea.com/pl-pl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A8DCB67752D911EC8DC07DB6A3FFB678?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Thiredistia&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Since the other (an 2 years old) thread was closed and the newest posts, including mine, were deleted, I post here my picture of my changed Gemma Charm. I don't say that I have improved her, that's lies in the eye of the viewer. But I think at least she doesn't look like a 40 years old woman to me anymore. I'm not so a fan of make-up, that's why my sims mostly don't have any make up, and wear it just with evening and party clothes.

FxFDqtG.png
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Out of all of the premade townies makeover I've done so far, these are most favorites.

Lilith Vatore
    FyP4VRp.png

Miko Ojo
    XY0NvoO.png

Penny Pizzazz
    Zaaehz2.png

Venessa Jeong
    YtogBfe.png

Candy Behr
    odSDa8z.png

Thorne Bailey
    9H15yHR.png

Grace Anansi
    sm1ffN3.png

Tomax Collette
    MopJKAt.png

L.Faba and Simeon Silversweater
    zUN98MQ.png

Malcolm Landgraab and Wolfgang Munch
    TIwW0sD.png

Elsa Bjergsen (teen)
    GSnieAy.png

Johnny Zest and Becca Clarke (from the NSB save, they both married the Sixam siblings)
    TKkA6J7.png

Gemma Charm
    2nue79u.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    @DarkAngel1994 , all great , but I really love your version of Miko :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    Becca Clarke
    11-22-21_8-53-47%25C2%25A0PM.png

Candy Behr
    11-09-21_8-04-01%25C2%25A0PM.png

Yuki Behr
    11-09-21_8-04-10%25C2%25A0PM.png

Penny Pizazz
    11-15-21_7-23-12%25C2%25A0PM.png

• Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Started a new save file and also changed my CAS style to be a bit more cartoony/EA style again so here's a photo dump :)

Dina and Nina Caliente
    12-29-21-3-38-11-PM.png
    12-29-21-3-51-49-PM.png
    12-29-21-7-43-50-PM.png
    Tried to make the Calientes a blend of their Sims 2 and 4 selves, and also I tried to age them a little, I imagine my version of them being around 34.

Bella Goth
    12-30-21-1-13-16-AM.png
    It's what needed to be done

Summer Holiday
    12-30-21-2-39-26-AM.png
    She's always been my favorite sim to makeover

Alice Spencer-Kim
    12-30-21-2-25-34-AM.png

Siobhan Fyres
    12-30-21-7-37-30-PM.png

Morgan Fyres
    12-30-21-7-11-22-PM.png

Caleb and Lilith Vatore
    12-30-21-6-16-19-PM.png
    12-30-21-5-02-02-PM.png

Candy and Yuki Behr
    12-31-21-4-53-48-PM.png
    12-31-21-5-00-33-PM.png

Zoe Patel
    12-30-21-4-40-45-PM.png
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member

This is one of my favourite things to do. I can't believe I never saw this topic before. So cool to see how the premade Sims look in other games :love:
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Olive Tinker, all grown up and slightly edited to round her face a bit:
    k8xFaUx.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited May 2022
    Kalamainu’u :)
    05-17-22-12-20-55-AM.png
    05-17-22-1-15-02-AM.png
    05-17-22-1-18-22-AM.png
    05-17-22-2-51-11-AM.png
  • Options
    TorieTorie Posts: 87 Member
    Vlad, Guidry and Kylo Ren :)
    4tO9bHU.png

uSNSFLT.png

6nVgYMB.png
  • Options
    Nancy Landgraab

I haven't changed her her body. Make-up, clothes and hairstyle only. I'm surprised how good she looks after a small update. Haha

Nancy.png
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I've upgraded the new Werewolves townies & saved them in the Gallery. They can be found under my username SEREFRAS for any simmer who's interested.
  • Options
    Calientes/Kalientes

Also NoCC and no body changes:

Dina.png
    Nina.png
    Katrina.png
    Don.png
  • Options
    plumboy23plumboy23 Posts: 133 Member
    edited July 2022
    Bella Goth

FTz-XKr8-XEAIQE-v.jpg

Sydney Wright (Gallery)

FWw-W8-GOWIAAD5g-T.jpg

• Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Just stopping by to share a few of my improved townies and how I envision them!

The BFF Household:
    S3pGo9R.png
    Liberty Lee, Travis Scott and Summer Holiday

Benali Household:
    6CdGtSY.png
    Salim Benali

Dreamer / Pizzazz Household:
    SJFInkP.png
    Dirk Dreamer and Penny Pizzazz

Behr Household:
    QVFk5O5.png
    Candy and Yuki Behr