Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eliza Pancakes, Supervillain

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    100% believable for Eliza!
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    The Final Chapter

arts-center.png

Max graduated with his Villainy degree! He took a job as a Villain which makes him the same rank as Eliza. He teases her about it. She tells him there's plenty about moving up through the ranks that they don't teach you in school.

Meanwhile, Lilith LOVES her job as a criminal Boss and is continuing to work as long as she possibly can
    lilith-off-to-work-pregnant.png

Max, Lilith, Margin of Error, and Standard Deviation moved back home with Eliza, bringing along their earnings from three university terms of solid thievery plus Lilith's work earnings. Angela married Jim and stayed in their home, keeping her painting and work earnings. Max invited Zeus to join the household. "We'd love to have three kleptomaniac servos in our family business," he told him.
    "Why should I let you make me a kleptomaniac?" asked Zeus.
    Max started to explain about money, but remembered how hard that had been with Margin, and said instead "It might be fun."
    "Fun! I am in. Also, your daft servos obviously need a role model."

Lilith really enjoys the servos' talents. No, not like that. Like this
    music-with-servos.png

And now that we've got our own private army of kleptomaniac robots, and S370,000 in the bank, it's time to rock and roll.
    oasis-springs-museum.png
    The irresistible power of chat is still the best way to compel the occupants of any house to stay out of it while we take turns robbing it.
    chat.png

The servos are still a bit limited in their Mischief skill but now they can manage paintings at least
    servos-and-painting.png

Eliza kept Copypasto-ing the flower arrangement daily, too.

A couple of days later, Eliza aged up, and baby Leo Villareal was born, into a truly super-rich supervillain household.
    scenario-complete.png

Well done, you terrible, terrible people.
    well-done.png

household.png

Oh by the way, if anyone else wishes to play with an army of kleptomaniac robots, I split off the servos from the rest of the household and put them on the gallery. Zeus has been renamed Angle of Incidence, because why not.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/3117FF23D3D111EC8C589350E70D1D67

Screen-Shot-2022-05-14-at-6-02-45-PM.png
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,035 Member
    This has been a very entertaining read.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Oh My Goodness! I have truly enjoyed this story! Never would have imagined Eliza so evil! After seeing the Servos I made a plan for a mad scientist storyline who makes a Servo army. I checked every day for the next part of the story waiting to see what would happen next. Lilith and Angela have always been favs of mine since Sims 2. Your storyline for them fits this perfectly! Thank you @mightysprite for a great read! I especially like the pic of Lilith and her Servos band!
  • Options
    Thank you very much @Sims4MagicalTales , @JAL and @GlacierSnow :)
    Thanks for the kind comment @maggiemae8135 and please feel free to post back here again to let us know how your mad scientist and servo army are getting on! That sounds like lots of fun especially if you combine the scientist powers with servos.
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    @mightysprite I will try once I actually get to start playing. Been too busy to actually get into a game. Trying to set up several games I have in mind, including the scientist, but taking a long time as I have to do it in between things in rl. I am hoping things quiet down over the summer so I can actually play again! So it may be a long while, but I think the mad scientist will go well in my supernatural game, with Vampires, Witches, and hopefully Werewolves too!
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Lilith and her servo music band are awesome. Maybe they should get their own spin-off series.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    This was an amazing read!
  • Options
    Haha thank you @Mstybl95 glad you enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun making it