Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    I thought I'd start off my sims session today by playing Maria Maria. Here she is standing in front of the ridiculously tiny bar I built in Oasis Springs....

Uu4ikrS.png
    And in walks.....Tina Peeping? I guess even creepy people need a break once in awhile....

7He4UTf.png
    I then sent her to the 4-story bar/club I built in San Myshuno. She's on the 3rd floor now, which is for dancing--later I'll send her upstairs to the bar

rWG2Xuv.png
    And now she's at the 4th-floor bar, which I've given glass walls for a panoramic view of San Myshuno. I'm done with Maria for the day, time to rotate to another household

RvQO9WN.png
    edited May 2022
    I decided to give Brandon ChuChu's house an exterior makeover. It looks so funny in world view--it's so bright that it looks like something from another world lol

zzIIEIV.png

I've always been terrible at building, but it never stops me from doing it lol This is my latest disaster in Tartosa

KTWh9eU.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,547 Member
    edited May 2022
    @Nate_Whiplash1 What is so disastrous about it? It looks cute. Perhaps, it's not necessarily the style of the town, but a few changes to the exterior paint is likely a quick enough fix.

On the bright, colorful house. Yeah, his neighbors would be screaming about now. When we moved into our very first house, the neighbors were quick to tell us the horrors of how the previous owners had painted it blue. The problem was the purple base-coat they'd given it. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    I'm doing everything I can to make Glimmerbrook look absurd...

jQSYo7i.png

maxdNkf.png

kCBpUVh.png

I know I didn't do a very good job, but in many Japanese cities, there are sidestreets that have microbars. They are usually in very close proximity to each other, and they only have room for maybe a few people at a time. I built this one in Mt. Komorebi

lTuLI2y.png
    I see you, Roger Bumbler! Trying to walk past the bar district unnoticed....

Sxc6Myi.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,860 Member
    Roger doesn't look like he belongs in your game. He's too normal looking. 🙂
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    Unless he killed someone and is pretending the 'voices' did it, which of course would be the bees.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Oh no---rest assured that behind the accountant facade, Roger is a real troublemaker. He's already gotten several women pregnant...
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,860 Member
    Maybe he's trying to be stealthy and avoid all the baby mamas.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    Acceptable..ha.
    NzMBQfc.png
    He's done this for years but this time I'm going to pretend he's practicing for his grandbaby, loveable muscle head.
    J76fg2P.png
    Grandma's got it going on, her legs almost have that go on forever look with those leggings <3.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    Just my sim in her daily fight with the fabricator :s
    sX64ZWo.png?1
    x7LoiRu.png?1
    myAtqaC.png?1
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,547 Member
    edited May 2022
    Shots From THE Wedding of the Century: Sorry, girls, Erik Cantrell is now off the Most Eligible Bachelor List.
    Junior Bridesmaid, Mercedes:
    V2grrgZ.jpg
    Triplet sister, Hayleigh:
    VqPuKxs.jpg
    Youngest Sister, Lorelei Flower Pal (Girl)
    CFQdGVb.jpg
    Groom's only sister, Brianna, Maid of Honor:
    CLOKxEY.jpg
    Better get ready 'cos, Here Comes the Bride:
    BRWf71e.jpg
    Here comes the Bride:
    lFxE6d1.jpg
    Here comes the bride:
    U7d951D.jpg

The Ceremony:
    di1qBsi.jpg
    Gotta get that Selfie In
    NWexQui.jpg
    TFvxuqT.jpg
    Really, Erik? Really?
    F9tcESW.jpg
    EZADwzr.jpg
    FfTlOrw.jpg
    IXY3WwP.jpg
    NQ29yAw.jpg

The Recessional:
    The Juniors: Adrian (Erik's Baby Brother) and Mercedes:
    oc852A3.jpg
    Regina, the other triplet sister (who missed her cue to walk down the aisle) and Aaron:
    uwzIUhf.jpg
    Spock and Hayleigh:
    Zn7mtpY.jpg
    Maid of Honor and Best Man, Brianna and Joey: I have no clue why they ended up on the wrong side of each other.
    NTwEGU1.jpg
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Mr. & Mrs. Erik Cantrell:
    IeHfexS.jpg
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    I decided to play around in CAS tonight, and this is Do-Yun Ngyen, the newest resident of Tartosa

sMyIZA9.png
    The Welcome Wagon has arrived, and already she's flirting with one of the townies. Who knows, maybe they'll wind up dating?

8qgcMSy.png
    Sims lack of ettiquete has always amazed me. This lady is part of the Welcome Wagon, and without even asking, she just went into Do-Yun's fridge and grabbed a hot dog

CrYx73g.png
    The plot thickens--this guy is married, his wife was just late to the party. And judging by how she looks, he would have no reason to shop around lol

0azyzHs.png
    And yet another lack of ettiquete---Do Yun abruptly leaves her guests downstairs to play on the computer. I had to cancel the action out, and I'm gonna make her go back downstairs and be polite lol

x51sFb1.png
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,341 Member
    @GalacticGal I love your wedding pics! And, I imagine it was frustrating for you at the time, but Erik on the phone during the ceremony gave me a very much needed laugh-out-loud moment this evening. :joy: So, thanks for sharing!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    I thought I'd check in with substance abuser Bjorn Bjergsen. He's looking pretty rough, wandering around a park in the rain....in fact, he probably doesn't even know where he is

xmm3fBT.png
    I decided to check in with Norm Rockford over in Newcrest. When I created him, I had Clint Eastwood's character in Gran Torino in mind--he definitely has the same "get off my lawn" vibe lol

W94vjpZ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top