Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why can I still not change wall heights/floor levels?!

Seriously, is there a reason why I still have issues where I can't change the floor level or the wall heights on any lots in Live or Build Mode?!

Does anyone know if this was ever addressed in a previous patch because I swear it was.

I play on Xbox Series X.

Comments

• ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    Last I saw on the bug site they are still working on it because there may be multiple triggers. They posted an update on page 30 something saying one of the triggers is going into CAS and using the makeup sliders. I have been avoiding makeup and not running into the wall/level issue.
  • sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    Last I saw on the bug site they are still working on it because there may be multiple triggers. They posted an update on page 30 something saying one of the triggers is going into CAS and using the makeup sliders. I have been avoiding makeup and not running into the wall/level issue.

Thanks for the update. I haven't used any of the makeup sliders so I have no clue.

I also still can't just zoom in on my Sims face in CAS and select X to bring up the proper menu on the right hand side. It still brings up all the outfit menus instead of the face, hair and head menus. I have to click on my Sims face and then open the menu to see the proper options.
  • Jenniquejad4455Jenniquejad4455 Posts: 4 New Member
    I have no trouble with adjusting the wall height as use the arrow cursor to grab the plus sign icon thingy and from there you can use slider much like with the foundation slider. My problem is when ialready have the room built and add walls not connecting to the already defined room, any stairs i try placing on the unconnected new addition of a wall goes automatically to the integrated walls instead of the new wall. And you have to place half walls to get shorter walls but can't place stairs on top of these and an unconnected wall has to match the height of the walls in the room making placing a landing on the stairs impossible.