Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Sims 4 World Do You Belong In?

Comments

• Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    Oasis Springs.

Which is the world I would choose as well. I have always liked that world.
  • Options
    pearlbhpearlbh Posts: 313 Member
    Seems like a lot of us got Forgotten Hollow. No thanks, I'll take Newcrest :)
  • Options
    randy2355randy2355 Posts: 157 Member
    Welp... I got Sulani... I can't argue with that!
  • Options
    Annie2008Annie2008 Posts: 108 Member
    Sulani. Yep, I think that'll do quite well.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Oasis Springs

You couldn't pay me to live the desert. If I chose for myself, it would probably be Brindleton Bay or Willow Creek. If I were unrealistic, Sulani.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    uJtWUjD.png

I would have thought Henford-on-Bagley for the farming but this is actually fairly accurate.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    I've had to look into this one because I don't know it, but this suits me perfectly because I'm a vampire, and I'm very different. I weird other people out for many reasons.

jdNNNgJ.png
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Glimmerbrook

"A lovely town in the woods, that has a certain charm to it. It's amazing to live in isolation, Glimmerbrook offers no neighbors in arms reach. The town and the citizens, however, have their secrets..."

I thought I would get San Myshuno. Was it because I picked KFC over Chick-fil-A? That was such a hard question since Tim Horton's wasn't on the list... threw off the results...
  • Options
    HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    I got Brindleton Bay. I'm ok with that😁
  • Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Got Oasis Springs which is actually a good match for me. I can enjoy snow a little but definitely don't miss it when it's gone, and I like how the lots feel more spread out. Wish there was the option to answer "none of the above" for the questions, I'd avoid celebrities because I don't think I could stand to be around that much ego.
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    I got Willow Creek. That fits with how I view that world, it puts me in mind of New Orleans, and I have been there many times and loved it. I don't know that I'd want to live there, but visit...anytime.

• Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Well I got Glimmerbrook and I'm more than okay with that. <3
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I got Glimmerbrook.
    It is one of the smaller worlds, but has access to the magic realm, so that would be a world I would love to be in. I can become a spellcaster.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I got Henford-on-Bagley!
  • Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    Evergreen Harbor.
    I rarely play there but it does fit my personality a bit.
  • Options
    TARDISgradeTARDISgrade Posts: 193 Member
    Evergreen Harbor
    Surrounded by amazing evergreens along the city limits, Evergreen Harbor is perfect for those who want to change the world. You can live in our amazing suburbs, our cute and trendy downtown area, or our up and coming harbor; you decide.

Literally the world I never play in...
    Feel free to download content from My Gallery
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Glimmerbrook. :smile:

I probably would like it there...
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Evergreen Harbor. Not bad.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I got Oasis Springs. πŸ˜‚ That's interesting as it’s my least favourite town.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! πŸ˜Šβ˜•οΈπŸŒž
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I got Oasis Springs. πŸ˜‚ That's interesting as it’s my least favourite town.

Seems fitting given your name sake though. I can totally see Agent Gibbs living there.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    Brindleton Bay for me. It fits. I think my family and friends would pick Brindleton Bay or Britechester for me.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    I was sure I'd get San Myshuno but it was Forgotten Hollow instead! I don't have that pack... but next time I want to make my game more complicated, I might think about vampires...

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Glimmerbrook
    A lovely town in the woods, that has a certain charm to it. It's amazing to live in isolation, Glimmerbrook offers no neighbors in arms reach. The town and the citizens, however, have their secrets...

I was hoping for or expecting windenburg but I think glimmerbrook is a very fitting result. A quiet town surrounded by nature with a magical portal. The only downside is the small size of the world.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited March 2022
    Oasis Springs
    It's got personality, that's for sure. Our town is the perfect place for someone who wants to spend most of the year outside, as we rarely get cold weather. The perfect place to live if you love the quiet, or if you are on your way to retirement.

That's surprising, I'm not sure where I went wrong, because I'm not a outdoorsly person, I guess I would really spent more time outside, when it's warm outside and no other persons is around me. But actually, I often play in this world, because of the nice, warm weather, the little heatwaves don't bother me and the neighbours leave my sims alone most of the time.
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    I got Forgotton Hollow, not what I thought I'd get. Then again I am more of a night person.

It's very... different. The neighbors are... different, the plants are... different. It's never sunny in Forgotten Hollow, and when it is, expect the neighbors to stay indoors... for some reason.