Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Over One Billion Hours Played In 2021

13...Next

Comments

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited December 2021
    I personally love new woohoo spots for the cute romantic animations they (used to) come with. If the animations are just recycled from another woohoo spot, I'm not interested.
    For instance, I do find shed, sauna and shower woohoo quite underwhelming, while I Iove the animations for hot tub and dresser woohoo.
    The same is true for other socials and interactions in the game. I prefer the ones that look (e.g. are animated) meaningful over the ones that only give moodlets or - even worse - have just been renamed to pretend there's something new and unnecessarily clog the pie menu.
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    I personally love new woohoo spots for the cute romantic animations they (used to) come with. If the animations are just recycled from another woohoo spot, I'm mit interested.
    For instance, I do find shed, sauna and shower woohoo quite underwhelming, while I Iove the animations for hot tub and dresser woohoo.
    The same is true for other socials and interactions in the game. I prefer the ones that look (e.g. are animated) meaningful over the ones that only give moodlets or - even worse - have just been renamed to pretend there's something new and unnecessarily clog the pie menu.
    I do agree with that. Safe woohoo when it is just a rabbit hole does get boring. Hot tub and the closet woohoo are the best ones. The lighthouse was a bit creative too for a rabbit hole woohoo. It is like um Sims do you need a bit of help? Just makes all Sims seem like 100+ year elders.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • mitchiebanjomitchiebanjo Posts: 172 Member
    So the Sims is totally responsible for everything wrong in the world!? Well ain't that a kick in the virtual pants. Personally I am running out of time to be a useless ne'er do well so I better get busy with my contribution to the downfall of humanity.
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    From a psychological point of view this is disturbing people spent that many hours in a year with their noses in a screen. There is so much to do, that needs to be done, so much to fix, help others, so much to see, so much to think about, so much to experience in real life that I actually find this very disturbing and then we ask ourselves why are things the way they are. :o No wonder.

Every time someone suggests I play too many video games, I ask them how many hours they spend watching TV or wasting time on Facebook and Twitter.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    From a psychological point of view this is disturbing people spent that many hours in a year with their noses in a screen. There is so much to do, that needs to be done, so much to fix, help others, so much to see, so much to think about, so much to experience in real life that I actually find this very disturbing and then we ask ourselves why are things the way they are. :o No wonder.

I guess you forgot the fact that some people were not able to go anywhere due to the COVID pandemic and have been stuck at home for a year and a half. I myself was not able to go anywhere because I am in a high risk group of people who could get COVID and have serious side effects until I was able to be vaccinated this year.