Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Would you Like to See in The Sims 5?

FrogeemsFrogeems Posts: 57 Member
Heard a small rumor TS5 is in production! I know this probably won't be a reality, but I'd like to also see a sims MMO-RPG game where everyone can play and make families online! Now for TS5, I'd like TS3 graphics and travel system, and TS4 sim features such as emotions and lifestyles.

- I prefer how you can explore the worlds of TS3 and how travel isn't just a loading screen and driving times vary
- I prefer sims having a wide array of emotions instead of TS3 happy, neutral, or sad
- I prefer packs in more relation to TS3, I feel like we just get more stuff out of TS3 packs including objects and content (like how TS3 Into The Future provided a whole new world with different elements to reality)
- I enjoy the ease of TS4 building, however I'd like the auto-roof tool from TS3

Let me know how you all want TS5 to look like!
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Shamae03Shamae03 Posts: 29 Member
    Much easier CAS where you just have to upload photos of the person you want to model
  • FrogeemsFrogeems Posts: 57 Member
    Shamae03 wrote: »
    Much easier CAS where you just have to upload photos of the person you want to model

Uploading photos is such a genius idea actually!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Large worlds 35+ lots that are open fully editable and creatable by players with future packs in mind when features like open water comes so that older worlds do not become obsolete. Set the core of the game right from the get-go cars all life stages none a bassinet smart Sims who react to the world around them. Most importantly Sims remains a single player game
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • WinterStorm706WinterStorm706 Posts: 1 New Member
    Cars, babyshowers, funerals where the sim is in a casket...
  • simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,370 Member
    I think a multiplayer mode will happen for the Sims 5...I'm sure EA will want to capitalize on the metaverse trend happening right now. It must be a separate game mode, however; I also hope that development of this Sims Online does not occur at the expense of the regular single player mode
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I want to see TS3 but with the speed of an LED light with an open world with 200 lots being considered small.

I want to see real life in The Sims. I want to see a game designed for the players.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Shamae03 wrote: »

Now that would be beyond awesome! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,370 Member
    I want EAxis to revisit the code of the Sims 2 base game and copy over as many algorithms and gameplay system code as possible for the new build of The Sims 5
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • CharlotteknCharlottekn Posts: 544 Member
    I want to see TS3 but with the speed of an LED light with an open world with 200 lots being considered small.

I want to see real life in The Sims. I want to see a game designed for the players.

Basically, me too. Well, at least Sims 3 gameplay (all of it, with bugs fixed) with some fun stuff from Sims 2 (OFB, hobbies) and the couple of things that work in Sims 4 (holidays, toddlers being a bit more interactive). No "emotions", please.
  • BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    I'm tired of the small town vibes, I want big cities right from the start and not limited to one or two expansions. I want to see some grime and pollution, not only utopian and colorful garden towns. Granted, we got some of those in TS4, but they were released pretty late. And apartments with roommates in the base game, where they would have to behave nicely on their lot, unless their neighbors would suffer from negative moodlets. Make it happen Santa!
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    An offline game with an improved Gallery system so comments can be moderated better and we can upload Sims with Sim bios and outfits and cars. I would love to see an open world to the extent of Zelda Breath of the Wild. I don't mind loading between zones as long as I can customize the world and lot sizes within those zones. Even procedural generation options would be nice. I would love height sliders and gradual aging to do away with the life stage system completely to make it feel more realistic. I would also like rabbit holes done away with as much as possible and more detail with the animations. I mean I know EA has a patent to make characters off of photos but that doesn't seem like enough compared to the Real-Time performance capture other games are using now. Basically EA more than seven years of tech catchup to do whenever the Sims 5 comes out which will be a nearly impossible feat to catch up with other AAA studios. They also need to make the game more inclusive from day one with representing Simmers otherwise they will lose them especially making user friendly gameplay as well instead of giving Simmers migraines again with poorly designed UI and text. They also need in game bug reporting especially for differently abled and sight impaired Simmers. If they go the blue blood route again with storytelling and CAS and environments and buildings they will lose a large audience especially for the younger generations that are into things their grandparents and great grandparents grew up with. Going to have to appeal over several generations now being an older franchise and with it being more international than it used to be as well. Not sure what will happen with forums when it comes out too. They might do away with them in favor of server maintenance and funding if it goes the MMO route and have enough moderation and QA support and server support for millions of Simmers now especially with all the kid incidents that have happened during the Sims 4. That can't happen again.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SuperCoolRachaelSuperCoolRachael Posts: 392 Member
    I want online play to be optional.
  • ancaaaaaaaaancaaaaaaaa Posts: 26 Member
    i want more random, quirky things like all those weird NPCs we used to have in the previous games:
    -the social bunny
    -claire the bear
    -the fortune teller
    -mrs crumplebottom(thank you for bringing her back in TS4!)
    -tragic clown and the clown catcher
    -mystery man

and stuff like your sim being able to be bit by a vampire like in TS2 or to be bit and become a werewolf etc
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited January 2022
    Occults, if Sims 4 has taught me anything it's that the Sims series can't survive without supernatural Sims, Sims 4 has less Occults than 2 or 3, Sims 5 has to at least prioritized Occult Packs, while gameplay is definitely needed, Occult packs at least adds a little bit gameplay in a game like Sims 4 that doesn't have any or barely enough gameplay to sustain itself, also got to remind EA that not all of us are builders, I only build death traps that's intended to kill Sims, I would literally build a hotel that's designed to kill Sims, trust you don't want me building stuff.
  • FrogeemsFrogeems Posts: 57 Member
    I’d like to see height customization added too, and disabilities.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Here are some of my wishes:
    • Open World, or Larger Neighborhoods. Configure how demanding this would be on your computer in the game settings.
    • Create a world, or create a neighborhood, configure the amount of lots depending on your computer settings, 3,5,20, or unlimited.
    • Areas that feel more alive, more sims walking around and doing things like kids going to the school bus, people practicing yoga in the parks, firemen turning out fires, police responding to different things, neighbor mowing the lawn etc, sims driving to work in their own cars etc.
    • Live events, different things happen in the world that the player can choose to engage in, like the chance cards that we get when our sims are away in rabbit holes but these happen in game and involve real gameplay. The occurrence of these events can be configured in the game settings.
    • Create a Style for CAS and Build Mode if possible.
    • Game settings which allow for you to choose the amount of different sims you want in your world. You could for example have a world with only occults if you wished.
    • Layered clothing, some clothes allow for more combinations like shirts with jackets, wear multiple accessories.
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    I have many ideas! :)
    Single player offline, open world, realistic graphics, color wheel and create a style, height slider, pre teens, lots of customization options for both cas mode and build mode, lots of gameplay activities, create a world tool, mod support
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Hauk150 wrote: »
    I have many ideas! :)
    Single player offline, open world, realistic graphics, color wheel and create a style, height slider, pre teens, lots of customization options for both cas mode and build mode, lots of gameplay activities, create a world tool, mod support

Don't forget Occults Sims.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I just want Sims 5 to be the toy box of my dreams, I want to be able to create and manipulate every aspect of my game, the big and small details. I want to be able to create the worlds, traits, aspirations, careers, lot types, etc.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Frogeems wrote: »
    I’d like to see height customization added too, and disabilities.

I agree with adding disabilities to the game as I am a disabled gamer. I don't understand why people don't at least want the option to have them in the game.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    what i went the most for the sims5 is offline single play only like the previous sims game no to multiplayer or online play the only only feature i went to see is the gallry thats it
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    edited January 2022
    I want more gameplay elements that force us to struggle even just a little bit. I want my sims to have personalities that influence the game a lot more than they do now. Don't be afraid to limit our actions, to incorporate surprises and to challenge us. I know that's what you like to advertise for your game, EA, but you don't actually do it. I'd like to use the thunderstorms as a good example. They surprise us, give us powerful moodlets, limit our actions and make us laugh watching our sim running scared.Give us week long moodlets. Limit our sims options so that they fit with their emotions and personalities. We have whims, but no fears? It's like we can never lose. I used to laugh so hard at my sims antics in TS2 because they were comically struggling.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    No, Never ever!! :s
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    i would like ALL their current ideas in the base game so they can make way for fresh ideas. face facts they have repeated the same things over and over and just called them something different over the generations of this game.

a multiplayer sim universe would be out of this world. take your sims into public places and meet other players etc...
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top