Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited October 2021
    Just tossing up a few screenshots...of my favorite couple (...takes my mind off RL right now...) River & Haruo (Sims 3)

AVvXsEi_wqLCLDtpCHmKpbXNpViJc1CWBluKEDyoKr6EBCJ8euqiWb_aCmvHDG2kmL5OAkTNt8aM-h_urUmArn-NCUlXcPTgdKqJgW8Tbgyub5BnE-cLWHX7whmjsJsueKX7LI2QvD9P5JH60upbRLq6a8NfXZuay0_5LPasO7p2vQUqSlcKqLX4EvMVZIbVuQ
    AVvXsEiSzBSABa9HMnF1QEAhdHMwT6lLexhY_MV1rjmCQuJhOwFG8RS1Q-OBakEPO8bENzIQJmFOersQpCdDyA4qeR3jVbDqiPamPbQ44Gzwg6Vb5NpLyRF9dfcIXPDLQG8bO4fv22Ht6_h-vIHyXNVIPaidSLZE1r7mgmaLW4xX9GiyIssh_fWq_1e7Tr_d8A

...and of course, my favorite Level 75 redhead Jedi Consular, Claria Redsun. (SWTOR); yes, I got her to Level 75.
    AVvXsEind2f_3JDfZBSEjQ-pegUdSfR9c7D-F8pgjY3Kb9iQJsQVR80K-BUN8TyS8sqcXQqsy5O9Y_L8RQfGwKXvs2q15zd-depkGzJbZE9UQ3w45EgoTRLFapgJr5LkPGNP-apoRsEUE3EaIOyW4CGR3XLC4iazzijHL06iBXMaBrnsTrvyqDHCj24_QozmSg
    My homicidal Sith Inquisitor is next on the level-up Double XP...

I need this... to take my mind off the stuff happening right now...with MIL.

Update: Now, she can't even recognize that she has a daughter (let alone a son-in-law).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    CharlotteknCharlottekn Posts: 544 Member
    I restarted my family from last year because I wanted to do more with the young ages for once and I am having more fun that I thought, playing with a child age sim!

Having fun biking around the city in the snow

VyPoiTK.jpg

Playing with the dog

umb1dpI.jpg

Funny event tonight--my dog got into and fell asleep in the exclusive lounge next door. She must have bribed the bouncer.

qp9BJ1n.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    I'm off today, but then work four days in a row. Didn't end up playing any after work last night, as I was watching a Sims 3 Let's Play about an alien/human hybrid named Celeste. Sometimes I like to watch videos instead of playing. I'm going to try and get my updates posted after feedback, then will be playing something. Not sure if I'm playing the Langerak's tonight or if it'll be something else, but I do know I want to play.

@Devalaous Sounds like a fun idea.

@Sprottenham Sounds like the family has lot's of money then, lol. I know my family is getting pretty rich too.
    Yeah, he should leave his son's marriage alone.
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Awesome job on the Sims, they fit their personalities well!

@texxx78 Nice makeover!
    Can't wait to find out who the heir will be.
    Got enough kinds of animals, lol
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer Great screenshots!

@Charlottekn From experience, its hard to ride a bike in the snow. :smile:
    Hey, your dog is a celebrity and you didn't know it!

***Sharing one Elvis song today, then will do my three weekly ones on Tuesday.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU9Vh5h_fXo
    "Help Me Make It Through The Night" is a song written by country singer Kris Kristofferson and was originally done by him. Elvis did a version of this song, as did Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn, Glen Campbell, Jerry Lee Lewis, Mariah Carey, Willie Nelson, and Olivia Newton-John. I like the song alright, but it's not one of my top favorites.
  • Options
    Langerak Family Update, Day 159

ZbXNLxn.jpg
    Dwight, Quinton, and Ariana ate some of the Key Lime Pie Dwight had won in the pie eating contest for breakfast. I didn't even pay attention to their favorites, but this is Dwight's favorite food.

aLkE4rj.jpg
    I am not sure who last made food, but they left the kitchen a mess. Quinton cleaned the counter where the blender is because apparently somebody didn't put the lid on when blending food.

kyQsC7M.jpg
    Melanie played guitar after she ate her breakfast. She maxed out the skill shortly before or after the picture was taken.

u5nOTs0.jpg
    Daisy was the one who had the only MultiTab at the moment. It was one of the adult's but I let her borrow it for homework. Really, the family can afford one for everyone, so I think when I jump in game, I'll be sure to give them one.

2mEZlxF.jpg
    Dwight and Quinton had a very nice chat with each other while watching TV. These two have a great father-in-law/son-in-law relationship, even though Dwight is at peak physical condition, and Quinton hates exercise.

hATg2d9.jpg
    However, when someone offers him money and celebrity points, he was more than willing to make the sacrifice. He never will be as buff as Dwight, but the exercise won't hurt him any.

7CZ8bIT.jpg
    I kept hearing a singer performing, but couldn't figure out where. Turns out it was Jabari Burrows in the Langerak Family Cemetery next door.

F5BiP3o.jpg
    Melanie heard it too, but she continued with her gardening. The money trees only needed weeding, and with fall coming around, they would be hibernating soon enough.

yHcgeol.jpg
    However, she got a little upset when she saw Jabari in the family cemetery.
    Melanie: Hey, this is a cemetery! Go sing your songs somewhere else, Jabari!
    But Jabari didn't hear her, so she began to heckle him.

MbGSIPk.jpg
    Since he wouldn't stop, she zapped him with the Moodlet Manager, but that didn't stop him either.

fgGVbat.jpg
    Corinne Bunch came to the cemetery to visit some of the graves. I do not recall how she is related, or if she is to the Langerak's, but she is related to the Bunches. Melanie didn't care that she was there, she just thought Jabari needed to leave.

RTWtk65.jpg
    I figured out the best way to get Jabari to stop was to pull a @Nikkei_Simmer and zap him with lightning. That stopped him from singing in a hurry. :naughty:

Rest of update in spoilers to finish out the day.
    AotrLXq.jpg
    Something is wrong here, Ariana is the one who needs the massage, not Quinton. Maybe he is stressed out about having another child at his age. He is getting close to an elder, but aging is off right now so he's not going to be one for a bit still.

BAtUazr.jpg
    Melanie went back to the alchemy store, looking for a young again elixir or anything else useful. I was looking for one particular elixir but I can't ever get it. I've got a plan that may not happen if I don't find it.

p1Pt9jd.jpg
    For supper, the family decided to eat one of the Flame Fruit cakes.

1Wbdgqx.jpg
    Daisy asked her mother if she could feel the baby in her stomach. Poor Daisy will never get to experience pregnancy since she is a PlantSim.

sxUGpGZ.jpg
    And lastly for the night, Melanie watched some television while Quinton read a good book.
  • Options
    Langerak Family, Day 160

gYjMeTh.jpg
    Today's breakfast was more Key Lime Pie, mostly to try and clear out the refrigerator.

ikh6rTP.jpg
    Melanie still had a book that she had not finished writing, so I had her work on that for part of the morning. She has wrote several books now, and makes some good money off it.

JCaR0ZZ.jpg
    Dwight had seen some of Eric Joneses writings about the future, and since he inherited a time almanac, he wanted to visit the future as well. He knew that Eric had a time machine, so he drug it out and headed to Oasis Landings.

NiwrRKs.jpg
    Zu6Hox9.jpg
    When Dwight arrived, he did a few different poses so I decided to snap a few photos for the ladies.

sb3p6Zj.jpg
    Since it was so late when he arrived, I let him sleep in a dream pod where he dreamt about family. He became a bit skeptical of family relationships when he woke up, but learned that friendliness is important.

9twCk6G.jpg
    He was very delighted to learn that Key Lime Pie still existed in the future. He put on some future clothes to blend in a bit better.

hd0c2zu.jpg
    On the way out, he met a Plumbot named Cortex. Cortex said that he knew of some Langerak's in Oasis Landings, and he also said that he knew L4U-RN, who is still alive in the future. However, she was in another future city so he couldn't visit with her.

j5j7I6L.jpg
    4OXtHjF.jpg
    He found a hoverboard inside, so he decided to use it to get around. However, he wasn't very good at it and fell down when trying to get off.

N12pULX.jpg
    Dwight decided to visit the legacy statues where Eric had his statue. He had made a level 10 plumbot and gave it sentience, gaining him the statue.

ynsgQul.jpg
    He also met a descendant named Joesph Langerak. If you can tell, he has the green skin but is not a PlantSim. This must mean he is Daisy's direct descendant.

Hx0C82D.jpg
    Then he decided to buy a future home to stay in. This trip to Oasis Landings almost makes me want to play a save where my Sim lives here and I'd just pretend he is a future resident. Not sure if I will yet, but it was fun playing here when I tried to start a SuperSim story (based off Superman), but if I do, it won't be that story.
    VaN754F.jpg
    Dwight doesn't have much luck with the food synthesizer.

zKtY3Ax.jpg
    But he did enjoy his food from it.

Kz9hBfB.jpg
    Since Daisy is a social butterfly, Dwight found a sprite named Shonna that he was going to gift to her. He figured she could chat all she wanted with it.

U1oiW15.jpg
    And before he went home, he tried out the futuristic guitar.
  • Options
    Langerak Family, Day 160 continued.

JidvHzN.jpg
    Melanie made another alchemy store trip, but still didn't find the elixir I was looking for.

1aQUY8T.jpg
    Since it was now Spooky Day, I put up some orange lights around their house.

2HdO6gR.jpg
    Sg6Ms5E.jpg
    C4F9guI.jpg
    fI24tAn.jpg
    I decided to have the family through a Spooky Day party, so these are the costumes four of them chose. Ariana is pregnant so she said that is her costume.

D7PQ5pZ.jpg
    I moved around things in the kitchen so I'd have a big open area for the party. I probably will keep it that way, until the ideas I have planned come to fruition.

GSAAxcH.jpg
    I tried to set things up so that I could get someone to dance on the countertops. I had never had it in my game, so Melanie was my very first.

NzHZdhY.jpg
    Daisy had on an alien costume but said hello to Cori. Cori already gave birth to her daughter.

4d8ZDX8.jpg
    Ariana gave birth to a boy that I named John Langerak. She went into labor at the party.

5UoF594.jpg
    I put the lights down low and turned them bluish so that it would look cool for the party. The family even got to eat with Evan, who stayed longer than anyone else.

vxmv08G.jpg
    And lastly, Dwight won over $100,000 from a lottery ticket, he got the winning numbers in the future.
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Haven't been able to play, as my old laptop gave up the ghost yesterday. It was working fine on Tuesday night, went to bed and discovered yesterday morning that the screen has fallen out, and rather than risk something else falling apart Mum decided to buy me a new laptop; it arrived this afternoon and since then I have been setting it up. I plan to spend tomorrow finishing the setting up and hopefully, by Saturday or Sunday, I should start playing The Sims 3 again
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    edited October 2021
    @texxx78 Amelia is a cute old lady taking care of that foal. Thats a nice picture.

@Brandontaylor

Haha, singing for the dead. Well, they could probably need some entertainment too. ;)

Oh yeah, well, singing in the family cemetary probably is a bit inappropriate... Haha, looks like he was really determined to sing. ;) I never really liked that Moodlet Manager, because its effects seemed to be a bit random (as far as I remember, haven't used it much.)

Oh, that was lightning, I thought it was the moodlet manager. ;)

Oh, who would have thought that they would have lime pie in the future.. :P Well, who knows, the recipe might get/might have gotten lost.. :P

I don't have the time travel expansion pack, so I'm still a bit confused about how this whole thing with the future descendants works.. :P

Hehe, I don't think hot dog man looks very happy in his costume. ;)

Oh, Ariana gave birth during the party. Congratulations with the new baby!

And winning the lottery even, what a superb party night. ;)

Great updates!
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    edited October 2021
    ~~~~~ Here is todays update from me:

Chapter 14.2 – Lake Onebega, University Town, March 2022. Romance...?

XerljvP.jpg

After Sunset Valley, it is time to return to our friends at university. They are both asleep and dreaming about some.. yellow masked super hero or, I don't know what that is supposed to be. ;)

HzAcUAV.jpg

As they are sleeping, I hear a strange rattling sound from out in the hallway. I see Cody Eisenberg (one of their dorm mates) practicing pool with the kitchen machine on the pool table. He was just about to finish when I saw him, because when Inge and Oliver Freddy are asleep, the game runs on fast mode. ;) Even though there are more sims living in this dorm, the pair are the only ones I can have as active sims. The others I have no impact over, I don't even know all of them.

REfPcqM.jpg

Such as this guy. I guess he lives there, but I have no idea who he is. Hardly relevant, so lets ignore him.. :P

OhvockI.jpg

But I know who Liz Tarry is. My sims aren't awake yet, but she is now up for an early breakfast. Hot dogs, what better way to start the day.. hmm?

6WbTOkW.jpg

I guess she is a bit absent minded, because after eating, she walks up the stairs and stops there as if she forgot why she just did so. Then she walks back down again, possibly hoping to remember what plans she had up there. Oh, I recognize that one. You don't have to be a sim, to do that... ;)

QlYxtgY.jpg

~----

OZSJhiF.jpg
    Inge is the first of my sims to wake up, pondering about the future of her career. "I'm probably going to need a regular job at first, before I can make a living off of my own writing" she thinks.

VJ6Fdbk.jpg

Oliver Freddy: *purr purr* Tonight I dreamt I was a cat. It was wondeful. Sleeping by the fire place all day, and chasing mice at night...
    Inge: Hahaa hahaa hahaaa.. don't be silly!

DOJBoGs.jpg
    Inge has other thoughts on her mind, as well, as she heads downstairs to watch some television. She would like to have children one day. She hasn't discussed this with Oliver Freddy, though. They are still young, with many years ahead of them, and things might change. But so far, their plan is to finish university, and go back to living in Sunset Valley.

d7rUo8Z.jpg
    Oliver Freddy has a quick breakfast with waffles, not eating at the same table as Daniel Vaughn, before he heads to the computer to study. I believe Daniel Vaughn to be Liz Tarrys love interest, as she sometimes flirts with him.

Update continues in spoiler:
    ZhN8XRr.jpg
    As Oliver Freddy sits at the computer to study, and Inge walked downstairs after finishing a shower (in the background inside) Liz walked outside in the still cold spring weather in her sleepwear to find that the path is blocked by a bunch of snowmen... but they should hopefully be melting soon.. Daniel Vaughn is outside, drawing a sketch of the still frosty windows.

jiMxwwU.jpg
    Liz Tarry gives up trying to go to wherever she was going, and goes inside to play computer games. Inge is also at the computer, preparing for todays lecture. Yup, its boring, but both of them really want an A for this semesters exam, and that doesn't come without working on it...

YBI2Rhd.jpg
    Daniel Vaughn finishes his sketch outside, and goes to talk to Liz Tarry. She begins flirting with him, and is clearly smitten.

4eM2L5b.jpg
    But Daniel, though he appears to enjoy her flirting, doesn't really look to interested, so the feelings probably aren't mutual... "Silly girl, I've got her around my pinky" he thinks...

p5TeOuD.jpg
    Then she goes out in the spring rain for a while to look at those snowmen, and well. .just stands there for quite some time... She is definately acting a little absent minded these days.. poor girl... The snowmen are melting.. just like her heart...

Z3mriW1.jpg
    After a while, the snowmen melt away completely, and she finally gets dressed... Oliver Freddy is finished studying on the computer, and goes out to talk to her. They discover that both of them have the good trait in common. Oliver Freddy begins to find Liz attractive, and gets one wish to be naked in a swimming pool, and another to bathe naked with Liz...

MhBLdkC.jpg

While Oliver Freddy is outside chatting up one of his roommates, his girlfriend is inside making pancakes.. "I hope not to burn them this time!" Inge says.

61TndQg.jpg
    "These pancakes actually turned out quite good" Inge says, and they should as she just reached level 4 in the cooking skill.

oHOr9Wj.jpg
    Oliver Freddy and Liz stand outside talking for a long time until Liz gets a little absent minded again...

GmtjS7I.jpg
    Then its time for Oliver Freddy to go to his lecture, and he runs by this contraption. I'm hoping thats where his lecture is, but he just keeps on running. Todays lecture is just a rabbit hole one.

ZQhkMRt.jpg
    Inge does some more preparing for her lecture. Her academic results so far have not been on par with her boyfriend, so she has a little more work to do.

tvkyErh.jpg
    After studying for a while, she wants to head over to the wall behind the book store to practice graffiti. She still hasn't acquired her first skill point in it, a wish she has had since before the christmas party in Sunset Valley when she was caught red handed by Ranveig, possibly her future mother-in-law, at the rebel hangout... On her way there, she takes her usual short cut through the bushes...

9vAwQeE.jpg
    She isn't to far away from her fist skill point, which she gets and her wish is granted.

Vbt7SSt.jpg

mA1ryzw.jpg
    She is proud of her doing, though I wouldn't excactly call that a work of art, but hey.. its a start.. ;)

uO8Z63a.jpg
    Then she runs off to talk about university with Ashley Corono. I don't know who Ashley is, but Inge wants to make more friends, so maybe she will make one here.

owpRXwG.jpg
    Ashley tries to walk away, but Inge follows her to keep talking. :)

ydB7NBq.jpg

3LUFQgl.jpg

Inge keeps talking all the way until she has to go to her lecture. Lizzie Mund comes to listen. Lizzie was the first one Inge talked to on her first semester, but they haven't had much contact so far this semester.

L5uk2n5.jpg
    Inge keeps an eye on Ashley as she leaves. She looks to be more interested in talking to Ashley, then Ashley is in talking to her...

HmUcxUx.jpg
    Oliver Freddy was practicing chess out in the rain, but I want him to study more, so I send him off to the library. Their exam is coming up in may already...

rMCHUuk.jpg

5vzKJVh.jpg
    After her lecture, Inge immediately wants to head home. University grounds aren't looking to bad now that the rain has stopped.

Nc0ttkK.jpg
    Her face immediately changes to a smile as soon as she is through the door.

bLcKxd3.jpg
    She has a wish to make friends with Debbie Richards, so she invites her over, but Debbie isn't interested in showing up. Instead they talk on the phone for a while.
    80GuISk.jpg
    The phone call gives her a wish to give Debbie a friendly hug. As she hangs up, Oliver Freddy comes home from the library, but she only goes to watch tv, whereas he walks around looking at random pictures around the dorm..

ZmJScDj.jpg
    For being boyfriend and girlfriend, they aren't really talking much to each other.. They're relationship started off so nicely when they were teenagers in Sunset Valley.. maybe this isn't meant to last, and they are now slowly slipping away from each other...

GX9Xyrq.jpg
    Inge after this has a wish to play computer games, so she goes to play Sim City on the computer, having plenty of fun building a city only to bombard it with meteors, tornadoes, alien invasion and a pool ladder shattering earthquake...

twzboV4.jpg
    Oh, thats a bit scary isn't it... We wouldn't want pool ladders to randomly disappear, now, would we? ;)

mZdpNB1.jpg

After randomly watching pictures for a while, Oliver Freddy gets tired and goes to bed.. in his usual fashion wearing outerwear this time..

4ycH6gx.jpg

Inge follows shortly thereafter, and I'm a little surprised both of them went to bed this early, relatively speaking, but I guess they know that their exam is coming up in a short amount of time, and want to get the correct amount of rest. ;) But as usual, them going to bed also means the end of this update, so.. good night. :P

kruYnUC.jpg
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    I figured out the best way to get Jabari to stop was to pull a @Nikkei_Simmer and zap him with lightning. That stopped him from singing in a hurry. :naughty:

Works every time. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Decided on the Langerak family tonight, more updates whenever I can post.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

@Puddinroy,
    @lisasc360: Awesome cars.
    Thank you... :)

@emorrill,
    @lisasc360 Cool what you've done bringing the Addams Family and the Munsters into your game. :mrgreen:

@Brandontaylor,
    @lisasc360 Nice additions for the Addams Family and the Munsters.
    Thanks. I also meant to post that I had changed Eddie's life state to werewolf since that's what he is on the show. I haven't changed Grandpa's life state to vampire yet as I want to eventually make the vampire sunscreen as well as to get the Immortal lifetime reward for him since he's suppose to be over 300 years old.

@meerkattime,
    @lisasc360 I enjoyed your the Addams Family and the Munsters update. I haven't really watched the Munsters, but I love Addams Family :smiley:

• Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Started a new Save in Bridgeport as my installing of The Sims 3 went faster than expected, and decided to test the game out on the new laptop in order to generate a new Sims 3 folder. The graphics are sharper. As for my burns, most of it is healed.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2021
    Just showing something I am working on

A sign for my park in Sunset valley it is that empty lot at the very end of the road 100 Redwood Pkwy

Anyway used the technique shown the other day plus with a custom sign I made in create a pattern

AHQL1AR.png

Going to be a cute park for kids with swing set seesaw and Sliding board etc and attempt to keep the color scheme

@lisasc360 Sooo cute although I was a I dream of Jeannie and Bewitched guy so now you need a Jeannie/Tony Nelson

and a Tabitha/Darrin

And maybe just maybe you will be getting somewhere ;)

A whole town of TV icons from the great shows it is your destiny now go!!!!!

@emorrill After the horse is done training will send it to you its a really good horse <3 Since u liked it.

@meerkattime You can't have the horse am giving it to emorrill :s you don't deserve a horsey :#

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot.jpg
    Mary: I have an idea on how to help, I have something to show
    and tell you.Come with me, Sally.

Screenshot-2.jpg
    Sally: You're a witch mother?
    Mary: And so are you...though I kept it hidden from you,
    I wanted you to be normal like your father...but maybe I shouldn't
    have done that...
    Sally: I know nothing of magic..
    Sally: That you know of....go ahead and try it...

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Sally: ..I did it.
    Mary: The Cromwells are very powerful witches, have been for
    centuries.I think its time to bring back our family line...I'll train
    you in a little bit for now, to help.

later at the mansion....

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Leota: Did you not heed my warning?
    sally: I heard you, but I decided to fight you instead.
    Leota: If that is what you wish, but you are a foolish mortal.
    Sally: Perhaps you're the foolish one.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Leota: What a clever white witch you are, but its not enough
    to stop me!
    Sally: We'll see about that!

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Sally: Aww, what's the matter? Will you melt if water hits you?
    Leota: I hate bubbles....!

Screenshot-10.jpg
    April: I hope this works...didn't really pay attention to her spells
    April: Bet y March, bet y Guythur, bet y Gugaun, Cledyfrutm anoeth bid

Screenshot-120.jpg

Screenshot-121.jpg
    Edward: ....April...Thank you!
    April: Glad it worked...Sally's fighting Leota...
    Edward: What?!

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Sally: Now, we'll send you back to that Crystal ball, where you
    belong.
    Leota: I was just kidding, we can be best friends can't we? Did
    I tell you I like your sense of style?
    Sally: Why thank you, now enjoy your new home...
    Leota: Angry is not a good color on you dear....

Screenshot-14.jpg
    Sally: Farewell, Leota...

Screenshot-17.jpg
    Edward: Sally!

Screenshot-18.jpg
    Edward: You came back?
    Sally: Of course I came back..I wasn't going to let her
    torture any of you...

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Edward: You shouldn't have come back, but I'm glad you did..
    I'm so glad you're okay.
    Sally: I'm fine, its you I was worried about.

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Sally: My mother's waiting for me...Its getting late, we should
    take our leave.
    Edward: ...You're leaving?
    Sally: I think my mother is ready to go home...And I have
    to go with her..

Screenshot-19.jpg
    Edward: If that's what you really want, I won't stop you...
    I guess goodbye then?
    Sally: Yes, I suppose so..Thank you for allowing us to stay.
    Edward: ..No...Thank you...

Screenshot-128.jpg
    Gus(In background): What's wrong with you April?
    April: That's so sad!!! -cries-
    Gus: What a baby....

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    FB told me @bekkasan has a birthday today!

Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day.
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
  • Options
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @CravenLestat
    emorrill After the horse is done training will send it to you its a really good horse <3 Since u liked it.
    ^That would be wonderful. Thank you. <3

@bekkasan

happy-birthday-birthday-cake.gif
    *Gonna remember to put it on my calendar this year!* Goodness!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan Happy birthday!!!
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Happy birthday @bekkasan 🎉🥂🎂
  • Options
    What happened in my game today? Well, a lot of crazy things! I'm going to do the last :cry: update on my Adam and Eve challenge cause my game crashed and when i was deleting the cache files (like i do everyday) and others (i searched in google which ones to delete), i saw what i thought were backups from some old saves and deleted it. They weren't :cry::cry: and because i'm neurotic i deleted the files also from the recycling bin!!

Last update on my Adam and Eve challenge

The family got together for Christmas, including Baltazar and Cassandra's sibblings.
    hCOJM0p.jpg

Délcio aged up to teen (and would problably be the heir).
    MTdQmA9.jpg

A meteorite fell right in front of the legacy house. It was super unexpected and i got scared...
    zRNT9Uv.jpg

I even forgot that it was Cassandra's birthday. Good thing that the firemen celebrated with her :lol:
    43dmqdU.jpg

xql522n.jpg

Cassandra finally mastered the networking and writting skills, so she could contribute with an Office Building to the town.

The challenge ended :disappointed: with the town looking like this. The family was able to build the University Administrative Centre, the Student Union, the School of Science, the Bookstore, the Equestrian Centre and the Office Building.
    DhhybM8.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

Happy Birthday @bekkasan... :)
    Happy-Birthday-Gif-Happy-Birthday-To-You-Minions-GIF.gif

@CravenLestat,
    @lisasc360 Sooo cute although I was a I dream of Jeannie and Bewitched guy so now you need a Jeannie/Tony Nelson

and a Tabitha/Darrin

And maybe just maybe you will be getting somewhere ;)

A whole town of TV icons from the great shows it is your destiny now go!!!!!
    Thank you... :) Of course you would like I Dream Of Jeannie and Bewitched... ;)

Hehehe, that would be something to have them all in 1 world... :)
  • Options
    After what happened to my last save, i've decided to start a new one. But i just can't start the same challenge... I want to do the Adam and Eve challenge again, but not so soon... i would be comparing it with the old one all the time :cry:

So i've decided to start a Prettacy challenge. It's a Legacy challenge with a twist: not only i have to make my legacy family succeed in life but also i have to try to end with a pretty last heir. I will be keeping score (never did it before, but latelly i'm on a challenge/goal-oriented mood).

Meet Heidi...
    4kOgZzR.jpg

...and her humble beginnings.
    sVobcTq.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top