Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @mia_noelle97, page 912.
    Hooray!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Bees, chicks and cowplants!
    Picture only section!
    f8349499f4e5149ea3abe8481df924c63362335d.png
    302eefaf05ab6c629a011d6609d3612781ac1a5f.png
    23865a82c5c02ddfebba8a87036b2610d400d091.png
    733cb5478fe2eb0073f1b7f3fd2db02eb43cd7a8.png
    454e0888ccfe6e698964170d647058422a672855.png
    8eae2e8c2ca2ede25e0ad58a447f3659798d1769.png
    Over to the affection room!
    Princess Roddy and Shine went downstairs into the makeup room of Shine's study. Shine applied her shiny, bright pink lipstick whilst Princess Roddy watched:
    fe69e3b66a6c942c4efe3e60a02ec4f50f3548c5.png
    Shine then checked herself out in the mirror:
    019fe7ad8b2fd43cc8a7de40add9d96e1218120f.png
    Afterwards the pair went over to the affection room. Shine smiled and gave her firstborn a great, big, loving and warm hug:
    5f0f8d49f571fb7ddb502153ad0e7ef90d4435c4.png
    'Who's ready for some smooches?' Shine asked, smiling sweetly:
    6777167334eb9dc7df6cd26e45d04665af0fa917.png
    'Yay! I am!' Princess Roddy replied, happily:
    827d97d1fdb89c3a35cf69f7d5e38ae335ad6e66.png
    Shine giggled and looked fondly at her firstborn son:
    97cb057d489eb9ffee45ad564fe7d6ca1c254fd9.png
    She then picked up Princess Roddy and gave him a great big, loving snuggle, whilst applying more of her shiny, bright pink lipstick. And then she gently put him back down on the floor.
    Time for a very loving smoochfest from Shine!
    Shine then batted her eyelashes and made a very great, big kissy face at Princess Roddy, which made him giggle:
    3361fc50262d6e878edac5b7376a291588404741.png
    Shine then gave the princess several very great, big, loving smooches on his face:
    8feef358215010cbf6e0a452fca89419a25ce6e6.png
    b7bc4e3d351928b70031962881cd641d1baad62c.png
    Princess Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in several very great, big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches!
    4be85239044f528151e9bf4e4eeb4b398a295773.png
    He used one of his makeup removal wipes to remove the lipstick smooches from his face:
    6ccc37abf41ee735bda3ab524637cc18b70820ed.png
    Shine giggled and blew a very great, big, loving kiss towards Princess Roddy, which landed on his cheek:
    f0d75b061800e44a4eda0b7535f15eb2e2f5aff0.png
    And then she gave him a great, big, loving hug:
    16b97ac5db7a2a1a297c99bf9c2b8c7db3c172d7.png
    Shine looked fondly at her firstborn son:
    fb2fde056a2221fb59adef4fd872c892566f0db4.png
    And then she planted a very great, big, loving smooch on Princess Roddy's cheeks, nose and forehead. Shine gave the princess a very great, big, long, loving smooch on the top of his head. Princess Roddy giggled and gave his mummy a loving smooch on her cheek.
    It's that time again. Animal husbandry!
    Another picture only section!
    2954782032397c16d77f361aab03bc113a2d224a.png
    eae9d64babc28edfdf69ba141440c3fb23356410.png
    e9fbbc914396ecbe8c88ce7fe062cc13dcf3c7fb.png
    8a4526706708e2db330b3c94ec6879570047540b.png
    3ba2e97e339881b817eb545c2a1e4e3f260fd096.png
    bf1851e90062de9727360fb6c8290fb65a340c8d.png
    5cebc5ccab7d577921d5e3e4962a47e195f02fae.png
    5b654c05718c47acbef65bc7216dd636af48e93b.png
    567f2b00ae28703b4a157cac7065b66ebfb4504a.png
    0cb96b39b617f284e5a9782c609307556d01e9fd.png
    Winter in The Bramblewood, quite stunning!
    And for the third time, picture only section!
    71ad1f7ae7a21eed299e609787344808374f4a18.png
    2810625bd8787ae2f5aec9c621bf6f211b14807f.png
    295eb453d984d21559a546dd4da3c8eb42dd451b.png
    a7af4d3babeae33ec5ccbb94e477d64482819df0.png
    3f02c78c39bbcb1ab0972f089c52d0290fa8a80e.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    edited October 2021
    The challenge is playing out exactly how I expected. With his dads making so much money and building such a huge house, the bills are starting to get expensive. When Lir starts the Blue Tail Arc, he'll be level one in the conservationist career and making money to pay these bills will be a real challenge. He won't have his dads to help him.

51593721284_6802d8463c_h.jpg
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    So after that dark update last yesterday, I can only imagine that things will be a little more upbeat this time right?
    Wrong, it's Mario's funeral time.
    318fj35.png
    First time I've seen EVERYONE sad about someone dying in Camp Murder.
    M0OD7Se.png
    Chief Manslaughter: "We'll always remember Mario as our shining source of inspiration."
    wqdWxwC.png
    Sonya: "He was the only man I've ever loved."
    Anakin: "Wasn't he your 9th Husband?"
    Sonya: "The only man I've ever loved."
    xvwMnD4.png

Yay more darkness!
    So anyways, guess we should think about what to do with the last surviving member of the IRS-LOL Just kidding, we all know we're just going to kill her. But how?
    wSHLgFT.png
    Manslaughter: "That's a good question, magical voice in the sky. How shall we kill her? Guess we'll let the widow decide how to do it."
    uN9oKgT.png
    Yeah we all knew her fate was in Sonya's hands.
    0ZQvmJt.png
    IRS Agent: "I'M ON FIRE!!!"
    1KwcPnO.png
    Blanca: "That's pretty brutal."
    Sonya: "Hey she could've gone out worse."
    NOUheWW.png
    Oh great, Juniper saw the whole thing. This is going to be tough to explain to her.
    k86mHQF.png
    Well the IRS has been destroyed. What shall Sonya do now?
    LxM8Oml.png
    That's correct, keep dodging her taxes and laugh at her grave!
    OP80nJO.png
    Sonya: "Alright, everyone buzz off. I need to use the little Sonya's room."
    EViYD6S.png
    jlRH7gJ.png
    Sonya: "Oh come on!"
    CtkuoFG.png
    Sonya: "Guess what, I'm pregnant!"
    WKNeNXe.png
    Blanca: "I'm so sorry."
    U35Hyh6.png

Perhaps things will finally start going back to normal around here?
    Darrell's still here freaking out about that IRS agent being on fire....even though that was hours ago.....AND he just committed a murder the other day....So I don't know why he's freaked out.
    AW1wUnC.png
    Anakin and Juniper aren't phased by what's going on though.
    yApKsjj.png
    Meanwhile, the Chief is busy crying at Mario's grave.
    JJtahQO.png
    Not Beezleborg's grave, we completely forgot about his funeral.
    uhG1QBw.png
    Uh oh nerds, it's Luna time again!
    oJg7eTT.png
    Wait, where's Luna going?
    9kUfLiy.png
    Ah, just getting a liquor drink I guess.
    QYxlkQ1.png
    Sonya: "So I know magic was your thing growing up, but you think you can teach me how to be a magic person too?"
    tCwkPMh.png
    Luna: "Hey, I'll never say no to making more magic people!"
    RMJOXjP.png
    And so after waving her arms around and speaking in a language no one else understands.
    An3g9Wo.png
    c9tdMyM.png
    ddXrf4f.png
    Luna: "Congrats, you're magic. Time for you to learn the basics."
    Sonya: "Sweet."
    5XUqNjm.png
    Just gotta say, Sonya's got some great neck flexibility.
    kqAsNaO.png
    We should all be afraid of Sonya knowing magic too.
    h6dJmrG.png

Well let's wrap this up.
    So after showing Sonya the ropes about magic, Blanca wanted to sword fight Luna............for some reason.
    7fLwttG.png
    Blanca: "Now check this out!"
    d73XOWh.png
    dRhq9tj.png
    Shunk
    Jg41YQb.png
    f1VSJRC.png
    Blanca: "WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?!"
    7IcCAvW.png
    While Blanca was busy getting medical treatment for her poor foot, Anakin and Juniper were building sand castles!
    pQXM2If.png
    Anakin: "Well well looks like the Master has become the student!"
    oZV62vN.png
    Anakin: "Well since I'm a master wizard, I should teach a novice like you some beginner skills."
    jt4y7DP.png
    Sonya: "Yeah yeah, keep laughing. I'll be better than you in no time at all."
    kJHfIDm.png
    Anakin: "Listen, I don't even need to look at you to know you're doing it absolutely wrong."
    4CmqfWv.png
    Later that night, Anakin was watching Blanca dance by the fire.
    0wbWM9z.png
    Shunk
    Anakin: "Ouch."
    PtEi07p.png
    Anakin: "I'm in immense pain.....But I can't deny that I like watching her dance."
    JMJllFJ.png
    So it was time for sexy times.
    IUDBGOl.png
    Hope she doesn't get pregnant too.
    kgJQaOd.png
    Manslaughter: "So since we're both widows we finally have something in common. Wanna get together?"
    Sonya: "Hard pass."
    FOCLNd2.png
    Manslaughter: "What if I waved my gun around?"
    Sonya: "Still not interested, sorry."
    Manslaughter: "Drats."
    tzCwZWI.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    edited October 2021
    San Myshuno in fall... a windblown mural accompanied by windblown leaves
    title-faded-windblown-flower-mural-fall.png

Indoors, a city toddler and his mom enjoy breakfast: cioppino for baby, kombucha and berries for mom. Sterling and Bess are adorable together. :)
    kombucha-berries-and-cioppino.png

Yes, Bess aged up and got her makeover... here she is being toasted on her birthday. She earned the trait Free Services cause, y'know, connections.
    toast-bday-girl.png

Sterling is very helpful. He helps with the insect farm which is just about the most adorable thing ever
    sterling-helps-with-bugs.png

He helps Penny with her work
    sterling-helps.png

and suggests better color choices
    s-helps-with-color-choices.png

But being at home all day with a toddler does get boring. That thousand-yard stare while the little one tells his tenth story about rainbows... and it's only 10am...
    penny-is-getting-bored.png
    Good thing they can trade off who works from home each day.

One thing is clear, little Sterling has the best toddler bathroom view in the whole city.
    best-toddler-bathroom-view.png

Penny aged up too. She earned the trait Entrepreneurial. I felt a little sad changing her out of her trademark dress, but I wasn't sad anymore when I discovered how incredible she looks in this orange number. You can't see them in the photo, but she is also wearing those Cottage Living lace-up heeled shoes. On the right lady, they look very funky instead of frumpy.
    penny-adult-with-s.png

In Bess's previous home her aesthetic included lots of plants and recycled, repurposed and fabricated furniture. So I've been mostly avoiding build/buy in the process of furnishing their large apartment, except for plants. Bess took advantage of the flea market! I think she pretty much bought the whole thing, after haggling
    bess-buys-flea-market.png

Bess got promoted. I have waited SO LONG FOR THIS MOMENT
    i-have-waited-so-long.png
    Finally a meat wall is mine!! Bess is taking very good care of it.

Bess's ex Jules usually comes around at least once each rotation unable to accept that their relationship is over. Again, Jules?
    jules-again.png

Bess decided to invite him over and try to get things on the best-friend track. She had made some fizzy juice with the beetle nuggets from the insect farm. It looked a little suspicious. Who better to try it with than Jules, who she knows from previous experience loves taking risks?
    jules-suspicious-fizz.png

Bess had a suspicious fizz. There was no way to give or invite Jules to have one.

In a dazed flurry of happy words, she told Jules all about how amazing he was and how wonderful it was to have him in her life... and just when he thought he might maybe get lucky after all, Bess proposed... that they become best friends.
    Oh.
    jules-best-friends.png

Well, Jules decided to accept that offer.
    If you can't have romance, maybe bromance will do.
    jules-next-level.png

Bess decided to toast their best-friendship with another suspicious fizz.
    Jules said, "That stuff looks pretty gnarly, are you sure you should have another one?"
    "Obviously! One was great! Two will be even better! Won't you join me?"
    "Um I don't think so and maybe you shouldn't--"
    jules-told-you.png

Sigh. Jules was trying to look out for you, bro...

Penny is engrossed in her stylist career. She has an eye both for style and publicity. Using some of her smarts from her previous life in social media, she's decided to launch a vlog about fashion. Ever since I got Get Famous recently, the style influencers in my game (Penny and one in my current game with minisprite) have been changing into these wild outfits for work. I guess this is this season's look? Houndstooth and tall paper hats? Why not?
    this-seasons-look.png

"I think this season's look is all about the right hat for the right moment--"
    "Hats! My mom has a hat! Mom's hat!"
    jules-lets-discuss-my-moms-hat.png

Penny is getting the hang of fashion vlogging
    vlogging.png

I guess that video was really good?
    accolade-invite.png

Penny showed up (with Diego) for the Starlight Accolades. But she couldn't get in the door.
    accolades-convince-bouncer.png

She tried to sweet-talk the bouncer, who was okay with letting her in, but he said her friend had to go.
    accolades-bouncer-response.png

The bouncer was Geoffrey Landgraab for some reason.

She still couldn't get in though. So she tried to convince Geoffrey again to let her in. He said, she didn't need to convince him, he already had agreed to let her in. But obviously that was a lie as she still got routing failures trying to enter the building.
    accolades-no-need-to-convince.png

Welp, what does an aspiring vlogger do in such circumstances? Vlog it of course!
    "Here we are, and by 'we' I mean myself and my bestie the arts critic Diego Lobo, at the Starlight Accolades! But we have to listen in on them from the front steps while random fans pass out in front of us! Stay tuned for our next update..."
    accolades-here-we-are.png

And no, she didn't win anything.

Harvestfest! Their place is looking more homey, bit by bit.
    Bess asked, "Hey, do you mind if Victor Feng stops by during dinner?"
    "Victor Feng, the newly elected National Leader Victor Feng?? How do you know him?"
    "I have been helping him with some discreet investments."
    harvestfest.png

So Penny squealed herself silly over having the National Leader at her apartment. She took lots of pictures. Her followers better squeal themselves silly, too.
    harvestfest-victor.png

Aw Bess, I understand the feeling, but in this universe the aliens haven't taught us advanced reproductive technology yet.
    i-wish-it-were-possible-too.png

Oh, guess what, there's another baby on the way, but not for Penny and Bess, for another family...
    another-goth.png

I can't wait to meet this one.

gen3-banner.png
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Didn't play for long today because I ended up going CC shopping instead. I did play my Covington legacy for a little bit, here's a picture I got of Astrid riding her broom.
    gmqf3d9.png
  • MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    So lately, I've been giving somer townies a makeover, while changing their traits to either fit their pre-made lore better or help their careers. I dunno, I've just been cringing at them while they walk past a Sim of mine. I mean, I just looked at Izzy Fabulous and thought 'How are you going to style other Sims looking like that?' Also, it makes sense to me that a Sim starting with a Fortune aspiration either has the High-Maintenance or Snob traits instead of Perfectionist. And after I'm done with the townies in CAS, I tend to just play the NPC households for a bit so I can give their houses a glow-up as well. It helps them promote in their careers while I'm at it: some of these townies can't even pay their bills. So yeah, I basically improve their entire life.

And I was going for the Pancakes household today.
    6JlXkk6.png
    q6qTw5J.png
    I changed Eliza's traits to Neat, Materialistic, and High-Maintenance. And bb Got Slob, Lazy, and Goofball.

I actually had a bit of a storyline in mind for them. Reading their premade description, I think their story can go for two ways. Either they stay together or they divorce: I went for the latter. I thought it would be funny if Eliza changed her last name back to what I headcanon to be her maiden name: Waffles. Bob and Eliza both end up finding new partners, and end up having kids with this new spouse. However, old bitterness lasts, and a family fued ensues. I dunno, I thought it would be funny to just have a Waffles versus Pancakes thing going on, and I was feeling silly enough to actually go through with it. It turned out that the household actually won the lottery when I started them up, so I gave both of them half of the money in the divorce. I actually flipped up a coin to see who would get the Pancakes last name, and Bob won every coin flip I did on the matter. The dicorce already happened: Eliza started an argument, and this was the day that Bob finally grew a spine an told her off. Well, getting criticized on his woohoo techniques will do that to a man, I suppose.... Eliza actually dumped him over that.

I'm kind of going for a bit of a family theme on both: the Pancakes are going to enjoy te simpler things in life: good food, family, and a comfortable living environment is important to them. If it isn't cozy and convivial, then the Pancakes would say that you haven't really lived your life yet. The thing is: they're lazy, good luck getting them off the couch once they've settled in. While the Waffles are going to be sort of the Landgraabs of Willow Creek: they enjoy the finer things in life, and live by Eliza's preferred jetset lifestyle. Success, prestige, and social standing are important to them, and they're ambitious. But they kind of look down on Bob's family and other people they consider 'plebians': Bob isn't wrong when he says that they're massive snobs. So the Pancakes will have either the Lazy trait or Slob trait carry on as a flaw, while the Waffles will have either Snob or Materialistic as a flaw.

Eliza packed her bags for Umbrage Manor, while Bob got Pique Hearth: I'm currently busy with giving both houses a makeover before I continue the storyline. I've started on Pique Heart, and I'm almost done with it. I've barely made a dent in Bob's funds, though: my builds are usually expensive since I use the freerealestate cheat a lot, but I think he even ended up with slightly more money then he started with. And then I even bothered with buying kids stuff for the household in advance! Like, the nursery is already fully equipped with toddler-specific toys and all, and the household has items to adjust that nursery into a bedroom for a Child and Teen after that. And Bob still has his half of the lottery money left. Good thing too, because he's not earning enough to fully cover the bills yet. Today, I'm getting started on Umbrage Manor: expect a lot of gold, white and pink. Eliza already spent a bit on actually getting the house, but I think that she'll have more then enough money to redecorate it once I sell the old furniture.
    @DarkAngel1994

My first thoughts when Cas made the deal: "C'mon Cas at least try to spend some time enjoying life as a merman before you go making deals with a sea witch."

I know he has to make the deal to fit the story, but he seems like he wouldn't mind life as a merman.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    edited October 2021
    @CK213
    Crumplebottom at the club definitely gives TS2 vibes. I'm glad she didn't? attack anyone. I didn't see any viable victims around, though.

This is a little off-topic for this thread, but I felt sad for Katie, so I'm glad Cassandra did what she could to bring Katie back, despite Katie's initial reluctance/anger. Good luck to Katie remaining safe and avoiding accidents in the future - she's lucky to have powerful friends around if she can't, though. <3

I understand how you feel about Eco Lifestyle. I have NAPs blocked/disabled/etc. and I haven't had any problems with the EP, but I do live in fear that one day I will come across a lot that was a victim of sharing-is-caring or something else.
    You have wonderful sims and settings... and everything. :)
    Wow, thank you.

@sarabeth2984
    Your teens always seem to be plagued by storms and fire when they camp in Granite Falls, but everyone survived and also had a good time? I'm sure they can also tell stories of their bravery in the face of fire to their own children and grandchildren when they're older. Gage can couple it with his tales of Bigfoot. :D Cecilia seems to really embody being non-committal, unfortunately, but best of luck to Knox and his new life.
    But Francesca….
    Rosie caught her toddler cussing out Grace
    I don't know why this is hilarious to me. Those tots are handfuls. I love your ranch too! I like how you designed it to give Gage his own space.
    Adelise is such a devoted mother! I do feel bad about her marriage with Asher though. He seems to be so narcissistic. I say she deserves better, but only she can make that decision. It sounds like he’d be a difficult guy to get away from….
    Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate this kind of feedback, and I agree about Asher. He's not that bad and Adelise actually likes him now, but he's also not the sort of partner you'd want a friend or family to have. As far as him being difficult to get away from, maybe… but I don't think he could cross those lines and explore that kind of behavior without ending up in a place where he gets deleted.

@auricio288 How many sims does your sim want to date? I see that he's already doing well with 3.

@BlueSeaWaves
    Glad to see that Ben has something of a conscience and is trying to help around the farm a little, but Nando… I'm curious as to why he doesn't like Wally or what happened between Neyla and Wally before. He seems okay and passionately concerned about her wild animal problem. Junior's cute too.
    She took a jab, and sarcastically told him, she was happy he found someone he wanted to have kids with. Wally knew what she was referencing and embarrassingly said, he used to say alot of stupid things before.
    Yikes. Now I have an idea about what happened between them before too…

@Sablesasha Looks like Magnolia Promenade had some interesting neighborhood action plans enacted. :D

@Beardedgeek Lovely pictures of Britechester in winter. It is beautiful! And congrats to Brigitte. It's impressive that graduating with an A+ in everything isn't worth mentioning.

@sinnyonce Any reason for Judith's overalls? It's a fitting outfit for cleaning her defaced tile, but seems very different from her typical style.

@sunblond Lots of weddings in your post. I hope the best for the couples, but I'm most curious about Maaike and Hugo. Hugo isn't the nicest sim, and I agree with Jeannie that she may be a bit old for him. Wow. Bryan Connelly is indeed genetically gifted. :D

I appreciated the background on how Jeannie ended up with Akira. I also leave a lot (well, everything outside of my main household) to MCCC. I hope you enjoy playing with more spontaneity.

@Metior_Ice
    The challenge is playing out exactly how I expected. With his dads making so much money and building such a huge house, the bills are starting to get expensive. When Lir starts the Blue Tail Arc, he'll be level one in the conservationist career and making money to pay these bills will be a real challenge. He won't have his dads to help him.
    Are you going to give him any reward traits to help or have him struggle through it? From your other households, I know you're a master at generating funds when needed.
    So, my question for everyone else telling stories. How do you tell your sim stories? Do you give them a strict outline for a story you have planned for them, or do you let them be themselves and interpret who they are and tell their story from there?
    For me there's no pre-play outline and I generally let them be themselves and interpret who they are from there. I said in another thread that I try to approach my sims as a journalist or historian would (as opposed to approaching them as a director or producer would). I may plan events, but I don't stage things. Sometimes, I have ideas like, "If this kid is X, we'll do Y." But then the kid will be Z, and the ideas won't go anywhere from the beginning. But since I do play the game and think that just watching my sims go about 100% autonomously would be boring for me, I have some control over things (at least for the sims in the 1 household I play).

Like Dawn in my game picked Antonio. He never autonomously proposed, so I didn't force it. She wanted to get married, so she proposed… :)

---
    Fier Legacy - <3<3 (lots of pictures)
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 17. The youngest five (minus #17) recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and had a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built in San Myshuno, where he recently relocated his family and where he intends to raise the next generation of his children.

Fier Legacy Introduction

PAST POSTS
    1. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    2. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    3. Night on the Town
    4. Day of Fier P1
    5. Day of Fier P2
    6. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    7. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    8. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    9. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    10. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    11. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    12. Merry Winterfest
    13. Ambitious Dysis
    14. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    15. Relaxation? Before University
    16. New Year's Eve
    17. Sulani Bonfire
    18. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    19. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    20. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    21. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    22. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    23. Saying Goodbye P1
    24. Saying Goodbye P2
    25. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    26. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Delmarya)
    27. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    28. A Productive Day
    29. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    30. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    31. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    32. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Delmarya)
    33. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    34. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Delmarya)
    35. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P2 (Asher)
    37. Aster's Past (Delmarya)
    38. Reservations About Everything (Delmarya)
    39. Moving On (from Sulani to San Myshuno)
    40. First Days in San Myshuno
    41. The Spice Festival is too Hot
    42. New Life on the Way
    43. First Fourth Generation Fier Graduates
    44. Enjoying Change & Anticipating More
    45. Joie de Vivre (Delmarya)
    46. Things Are Still Great?
    47. Dysis' Graduation
    48. So Pleased to Meet You
    49. A Park Outing and a Secret Date
    50. A Tale of Two Toddlers
    51. Workaholic Dreams of Becoming an Angel (Investor)
    52. Potty Training and Sickeningly Saccharine Lines
    53. First Kiss (Delmarya)
    54. The End of a Generation
    55. A Funeral for Two
    56. Though She Be but Little She Is Fierce (Elmire)
    57. Who's Getting Married?
    58. A Proposal at Dusk
    59. Adelise's Daughter Elmire
    The Dawn of Her "Happily Ever After"
    M6PLQfg.jpg

Dawn was not the type to wait for the "perfect" opportunity before doing something. Now definitely wasn't the ideal time to get married because she still had a term or so left of college and didn't even have a job on the horizon, but she went for things when they felt right (not perfect). Now getting married felt right, so she was going for it.

Dawn had been dating her boyfriend for a long time, had already proposed to him and even been engaged for a bit, so why not move on to the actual wedding and (hopefully) "happily ever after"?
    WHgDzyo.jpg

The key question remaining was, "What type of wedding?" An elaborate fairy-tale wedding on the beach? In a forest?

She fantasized about it a little bit, but in the end, she and her husband-to-be decided to keep things simple. Planning something over-the-top would take too long, ruin her anti-perfectionist vibes, and not do anything to make the day more special (because she was already marrying the love of her life and receiving hundreds of thousands of simoleons/a house as a wedding gift from their parents—delays caused by more flowers or a more spectacular setting were not wanted and would not be tolerated).

The ceremony went smoothly! ♥ It was held on Windenburg Island at the historic Mayflower Inn (designed by DevonBumpkin).
    b4X1Ok4.jpg
    69x6CnG.jpg
    FnsMuX0.jpg
    HsQ1Lyj.jpg
    rLYP8xI.jpg
    QYGLKrY.jpg

Bride and groom returned to Dawn's former home in San Myshuno for pictures.
    TL8dNnA.jpg

Unfortunately, her father, who was in charge of taking some of the wedding photos, couldn't keep it together and caused a slight scene by freaking out.
    ETh8N1r.jpg

His daughter, Dawn, who was literally a child 2.75 seconds ago or so it had seemed, had married and was moving out? No. Undo. Stop. Delete. Rewind. It was too soon and completely unnecessary. Why was she even moving? His house was huge, with plenty of unused space. Son-in-law could move in. If the couple wanted, he could even design another wing for them. And to think that ALL of his other children (except of course Elmire who was just a toddler) would probably also be looking to move out soon. Was there a way to put a stop to ALL of it?

If he killed Antonio, Dawn wouldn't leave?⁠—Except of course she would and she'd likely hate her father who killed her husband too, so that wasn't a viable option? He could arrange an "accident" instead, but if he got caught... It was unfortunate that his ideas to end this were fantasies that would likely never work.

For the moment, Asher resigned himself to telling her to visit often.
    T9A2dbJ.jpg
    uWZWq2P.jpg

The newlyweds moved to a new home designed by the renowned SimLicy in Sulani where Dawn had grown up and where Antonio lived before getting married.
    sqIC8PK.jpg
    Ds5Ri7p.jpg
    vfnUneY.jpg
    mWXlheI.jpg
    s224y1F.jpg

Extras - I never shared Dawn's Artbreeder image, so here it is, a more realistic and slightly younger version of her:
    hZqBs0W.jpg
    edited October 2021
    @haneul I'm happy for Dawn. I think it's great she proposed.

For Lir, my approach to income will be to explore new possibilities. Lir will be following in the fins of the other seven princes.

Dylan is the creative twin, and a marine biologist. So, Lir has it easy up until he tries to make money the way Zephyr does.

You see, out of the two twins, Dylan is the money maker. His song writing, book royalties, and painting will bring in tens of thousands more simoleons than Zephyr's Plug In Apps and Video Games.

Yes, Zephyr contributes by creating his own video games with the programming skill. But, Dylan and Zeph have interdependent traits and abilities. My twins are always at their best when they are together.

I'd trust Dylan with making money, and I would trust Zeph's judgement when it comes to spending it.

As for reward traits, I'm actually specifically avoiding traits that reduce bills or speed up career leveling up. I did give Lir the creative visionary trait, but that's only because Lir is a genuinely creative sim. He takes after his fathers in that regards.

He might make more money by creating art for a time, but he'll be focusing on his careers for each challenge plus whatever goal I made up. I think he has to complete certain tasks, but I can't remember all of them.

For now, Lir's challenge goals are to

get an A in high school

have 3 character values (Positive or Negative)

Live in a house that completes two of the mansion baron aspiration milestones

and He's limited to content from Parenthood, Island Living, and the Base Game

So far, he's surprised me. Lir's Character Values are in the positive for Well Mannered, Emotional Control, and Conflict Resolution. He'll get the Responsible Trait, but it takes effort for a sim to be Irresponsible.

I know Lir is having teenage drama with his dads, but it's actually all the arguing he does with his dads that developed his conflict resolution. Who knew a mean interaction could lead to such strong positive results. He often wins the arguments he has with others and gets energized. When he apologizes for upsetting another sim, it raises the conflict resolution into the positive. He's given his dads the hurt sentiment a couple times and apologized already. He's also helped to solve a lot of problems between my rotation sims and townies.

So, a Teen going through the Mean Streak phase is the perfect time to be mean and apologize later.
    edited October 2021
    If I remember correctly, the hardest part of the challenge I made up is completing an aspiration. You see, I actually haven't finished a single aspiration within 28 sim days. There's always something that prevents me from finishing it.

For Jack, it took so much time to build the farm that I never completed the aspiration for him.

For Alen, I didn't have enough ghost pets.

For Aiden, I got very close, but I don't think he was able to finish his aspiration either. Aiden was one of the easiest to make money with. He basically turned bits and pieces into money, trash into gold.

Jason will be the biggest challenge. The Social Media career does not pay the bills, and I think Jason would struggle without Whitley's help.

Akira will pretty much make his money as a Yoga instructor, but I had things figured out before playing him.

Dylan and Zephyr will have a two part arc because reaching the top of a career will take a lot of effort and time.
  • sinnyoncesinnyonce Posts: 88 Member
    haneul wrote: »
    @sinnyonce Any reason for Judith's overalls? It's a fitting outfit for cleaning her defaced tile, but seems very different from her typical style.

@haneul I didn't dress her, the townie fashion generator did.

Still playing with the Covingtons

Clara talked to her stuffed cat to work on her communication skill
    GipPhk0.png

Astrid experimented on the cauldron in the basement. When I added the basement they didn't have enough money for wallpaper and flooring. Luckily that got fixed pretty quickly
    r8tY1rp.png
    Morgyn practiced some practical magic so he could learn all of the spells he doesn't know yet
    wD9PACD.png

It was New Year's Eve, so Astrid and Morgyn watched the countdown together
    RqX8Q5x.png

Shashoobie!
    YUu0C16.png

Happy New Year!
    T8km06J.png

The next morning, Astrid didn't have much time to make breakfast before work, so she used delicioso to make a plate of mac and cheese appear
    yXU4jqb.png

Clara helped herself to some grand breakfast that was leftover from Winterfest
    2rSTCpT.png

Morgyn made some fruit salad and Mia decided to sit in the bowl while he was making it
    7dn7bXI.png

Morgyn played with Clara
    eCmPzWp.png

Astrid and Morgyn got a cow. Her name is Bluebell. I figured they could make some extra money selling her milk and also possibly use the milk to cut down on the cost of cooking a bit. I'm not going to turn on Simple Living, though.
    CTbMAP9.png

The next day, as soon as Astrid got home from work, she went into labor
    rdv9tjC.png

It's a boy! His name is Simon
    1MotcFi.png

Some random townie started digging through Astrid and Morgyn's trash
    35kFaF5.png

One of the cats woke Clara up so Morgyn read her back to sleep
    XyWULSV.png

Pretty soon, it was time for Simon to age up. Here he is as a toddler
    Gn6Jlyr.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Switched over to Hadley's old family home yesterday and her grandparents, now close to passing away have moved back in with their son. The whole family flew out to Del Sol Valley to meet Hadley and Hudson's new baby, Ryan Matthew Hammond. He was named after his great-grandfather(middle-named for his great-great-grandfather)

Great-grandparents Ryan and Katherine Cole snuggling their great-grandson <3
    51600230318_b8f7f535ed_h.jpg
    51600907735_a809b1c7c8_h.jpg

Proud grandparents Ben and Alison Cole
    51600672034_7e4c651ed2_h.jpg
    51600908395_59c7306968_h.jpg

Uncle Asher giving his nephew some advice. LOL!!
    51600907930_6734c86865_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    edited October 2021
    In today's update, it's Darrell's best day ever, and his worst day ever.

Several months after the latest update, wonder what everyone is celebrating for here.
    VhSdd4A.png
    Anakin: "Congratulations to everyone for surviving the last how many months with a very hormonal Sonya living here!"
    vVonpYZ.png
    Darrell: "We are truly the luckiest people in the world!"
    kiIqHtp.png
    Blanca: "Oh cripes, Sonya's here. Act natural."
    dHZ0RZd.png
    Anakin: "Sick tan."
    Sonya: "Thanks."
    kGiiU38.png

First, time for Darrell's best day.
    Chief Manslaughter: "Alright everyone, just want to address a very important issue."
    Ag1Ryyw.png
    Manslaughter: "There aren't many of us left."
    uVkRj83.png
    Manslaughter: "I propose we start recruiting people! I want each of you to venture out into the nuclear wastes to find people who want to join us-"
    qPJBhqo.png
    Sonya: "Not doing it."
    Blanca: "I have a child to support."
    Anakin: "I'm just scared."
    PorNyfE.png
    Later that day, Anakin wanted to know if Sonya wanted some more magic lessons.
    f9UPJzD.png
    Sonya: "No thanks, I already mastered spellcraft. Check this out."
    9ZaQaLs.png
    4Mf4XsY.png
    Sonya: "Poof, I cloned myself."
    Anakin: "Curses, I can't even clone myself!"
    hMlr2SH.png
    Sonya: "Alright clone, start cleaning the place."
    9BHyR2s.png
    Anakin: "What happened to your sick tan and your baby bump?"
    Sonya: "Probably just a glitch, I'll get back to normal soon."
    6h1pd2h.png
    Darrell: "Two Sonya's? I don't know if this is a dream come true or a nightmare."
    GBlUYpm.png
    Sonya: "I don't know, I think my clone might actually accept your advances."
    Darrell: "Really?"
    f5i21mi.png
    Sonya Clone: "Yeah, I only have 24 hours to live. Might as well live it up."
    EzjB8zS.png
    And everyone cheered Darrell on as he finally got lucky.
    8rgw4rh.png
    Very lucky.
    d7KO2hy.png
    It has now peaked for Darrell. It's all downhill from here.
    kg5PksP.png
    There, the tan and the bump are back. Sonya's back to normal....and now makes it easier to tell the difference between her and the clone.
    DwLX8nY.png

Now for Darrell's worst day ever.
    Darrell: "Boy, that was probably the nicest thing Sonya has ever done."
    Sonya Clone: "Don't get used to it."
    HQna02Z.png
    Later, the real Sonya wanted to have a meditation class.
    N9kNuG6.png
    Sonya: "Sorry you have to be out there, Blanca."
    Blanca: "None taken."
    9MVsJ54.png
    Manslaughter: "Well kid, we were the only ones not invited to the meditation circle."
    p4g9SyQ.png
    Yay! Quality time with Uncle Manslaughter!
    kzgyw7g.png
    Anakin: "Hey Darrell, got a question for you."
    EXLN5GS.png
    Anakin: "Is there someone standing behind me? And if so, how scary is he?"
    OVY4WKt.png
    Darrell: "Yes, and he's not that scary."
    UXQG4dY.png
    Man: "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"
    Darrell: "Never mind, he's terrifying."
    tMXSO8V.png
    Darrell: "Perhaps we can solve this issue with words."
    JlINl0o.png
    Man: "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"
    jIRGnYv.png
    p3GebsT.png
    Anakin: "Oh come on, Darrell! Guess I gotta deal with this myself."
    ZNsnpm9.png
    Man: "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD-YEOUCH!"
    58Xqygo.png
    Anakin: "Ah, music to my ears."
    U21nEhf.png
    J4eFshw.png
    Anakin: "Baby, I have killed a man today."
    VgSoLu1.png
    T8STCab.png
    Blanca: "I'll remind you to kill people more often."
    cH3Z9tn.png
    Manslaughter: "Good news, Darrell will survive his injury."
    Sonya: "Let's sing to make him feel better!"
    p1INFYG.png
    And so they all sang, poorly.
    ZkUf8dx.png
    Sonya Clone: "I know how to make you feel better!"
    8rhb43a.png
    Darrell: "This is the worst day ever."
    KLEirp8.png

Told you it was bad.
    Looks like Juniper was crying at Mario's grave. Me too Juni, me too.
    O99UoRs.png
    Meanwhile, Sonya's Clone was spending her last few hours of existence crying at Beezleborg's grave.....Yeah, she's certainly not the real Sonya.
    OaNZ76V.png
    Well Sonya's clone has vanished into eternity. The REAL Sonya decided to play this piano even though she's never played it before. What's the worst that could happen?
    7RnQcQW.png
    UWTZ5yS.png
    Oh cripes, she's amazing.
    Yn2Q9Qn.png
    Everyone else agreed as well.
    Vvr6n4W.png
    Anakin: "I feel like she could do wonders if she put her super human abilities to good use."
    i8aUB9J.png
    Inspired by Sonya's piano skills, Anakin went to go cut the bonsai tree.
    Hfiw5jZ.png
    Oh cripes was he inspired.
    Ej9WraV.png
    Anakin: "Perhaps Sonya's true power is inspiration."
    kOk0VvD.png
    Inspired by Sonya's new tan, Blanca attempted to get one as well.....But she burnt.
    Q5XTok0.png
    The Chief and Darrell however, are perfectly browned.
    2eqArYG.png
    dcHqkTc.png
    Unfortunately the game won't let a certain someone tan since his dead skin doesn't do that. Poor Anakin.
    PsrSQTm.png
    Manslaughter: "Alright everyone, I'm calling this meeting for an important reason."
    4g3uA0M.png
    Anakin: "Is it because The Blood God's minions keep showing up to terrorize us?"
    msMXiQi.png
    Manslaughter: "Exactly! The Blood God is our greatest enemy in the Nuclear wastes and we need to be carefu-"
    4g3uA0M.png
    Minion: "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"
    Dc6UcJO.png
    Manslaughter: "Sigh, let me take care of this."
    t41Yfb5.png
    And so the Chief lit that Blood God Minion up like a Christmas tree.
    1skbG3y.png
    Manslaughter: "Anyways, we need to do something about the Blood God."
    KSMfzIC.png
    Luna: "Heh heh yeah! I hate the Blood God! By the way, I just got here."
    wcIo413.png
    Manslaughter: "Okay sweet, it's agreed that we will all venture to the Blood God's compound and kill him!"
    Darrell: "We didn't agree to that!"
    Manslaughter: "Shut up, Darrell. Now I wanna warn you, no one who has gone to the Blood God's compound has come back alive. I guarantee at least some of us will die......Darrell........But that's a risk we must take to-."
    r12UwtT.png
    Minion: "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"
    wQtVmy5.png
    Luna: "Let me take care of this one."
    EPnR2FQ.png
    Minion: "BLOOD FOR THE BLO-"
    WxwoXtR.png
    6zGBc2R.png
    Luna: "Yeah, I can suck the souls out of people. Pretty cool eh?"
    WJlxYWc.png
    Sonya: "It's kinda nice to have everyone freaking out about someone else killing people every now and then."
    OBYPNJo.png
    Still playing my Covington legacy!

Simon and Clara played in their room
    Zv2c5Z7.png

And Astrid read a tome she found
    aL67KCL.png
    Just discovered that spellcasters can use scruberoo on both the cow and the barn. It definitely has been saving a lot of time.
    T0f7KqI.png

Astrid got the whim to try for another baby
    GFlUsbo.png

And she's pregnant again! I don't think I want them to have any more kids after this one.
    f3F3tkW.png

Clara woke up angry because she was hungry.
    9zcy54N.png

After she ate and wasn't angry anymore, she talked to the cat
    2ABotab.png

Astrid had a day off from work, so she made sure to take care of Bluebell and then went to the Magic Realm
    puh16T8.png
    2VWuZgT.png

Astrid and Morgyn are excited for another baby even though there's not much space for it. They plan on trying to save some money to expand the house.
    xSiB7fP.png

Pretty soon, it was time for Clara to age up
    zfEqK5m.png

Clara did her homework. Since she's the oldest child, she's probably going to be the heir unless I change my mind.
    mLWe6eY.png

Since her parents both had to go to work, Clara fed and milked Bluebell
    kVW4YIX.png

It was Love Day, so Astrid and Morgyn went on a date after they got home from work.
    I7uXaOu.png

The next morning, Clara was the first to wake up, so she took care of Bluebell
    geRVaB2.png

There was no real food in the fridge, so Simon got to have cake for breakfast
    oc0UZuu.png

Clara and Morgyn watched tv together. It was a Saturday so no one had school or work.
    crNLeEI.png

Later that day, the baby was born. It's a girl, her name is Alice.
    MNcksxK.png
    Cowplant feeding time and animal husbandry time.
    A picture only section!
    7877d2e9e1114bb66107d0eed687c0a136b79b08.png
    39160c21f891cd6bbcd455a0a1a879efac787300.png
    9d85c115a3e7a70c42e3d0cc96da032a0431fa6d.png
    78b3d8fa74535106799f7f0fb873f823ef6ad789.png
    2e77aca8d313d3758fdba2f8b5401cf5c2e65b6a.png
    0293222501053d118e70b8924c2c1c45e18e2b13.png
    a76c70502b9f4e54b445a5ee2de3476cf3c6a862.png
    d0d2c27bdf60c941c8ec7e2c9857fde2baaa163f.png
    160a4542ce5ce1f2f6bfd9cb56bb3aebbd0abd94.png
    792a0c1b0c80933540e6f2b82dba69e2253df475.png
    Kelvin Albright and Amy Lyles visit Dianthus Hall!
    Princess Roddy invited Kelvin Albright, Tania Albright, Amy Lyles and Regina Lyles over to Dianthus Hall. Kelvin Albright ran over to Princess Roddy. 'Hello Princess Roddy!' Kelvin said, cheerfully. 'Hello, little Kelvin! How are you doing?' the princess asked. 'I'm doing fine! Me and daddy have been sledding a lot in Yukimatsu!' Kelvin replied. 'Bet that was fun!' Princess Roddy said, cheerfully. He gave Kelvin a big hug:
    1b8569e073d52f4d2e69994df735ddb05c11fd8f.png
    Upstairs, in Hamish's bedroom, Regina and Amy Lyles were chatting to Hamish:
    c1041c61a03a873006f975d60cb1a14858bdcf97.png
    Amy then made her way downstairs. She gave Kelvin a great, big hug:
    956ceba820a97e865dfb9b0c91f0eac1dbb4ea7b.png
    Amy sweetly kissed Kelvin's cheek. Regina chuckled. She knew Amy was fond of Kelvin. The two toddlers then played in the snow outside, with Regina and Tania keeping an eye on them. Afterwards, Kelvin and Amy came back inside. Princess Roddy smiled. Amy Lyles ran over to Princess Roddy and gave him a big hug:
    20a53d682eb9fc8b1e4fd2ce93c8bd2cdb32fec6.png
    She sweetly kissed the princess's cheek. Princess Roddy giggled. he then changed into his feminine formal dress and applied his makeup. Princess Roddy sang 'Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star' as he played the piano. Kelvin and Amy listened:
    3baf696b4a1f0d3f967eca9e1c699f262efad3b4.png
    0a09ec7b201385a577f05da19398f1ba2b8ee73f.png
    The toddlers enjoyed that! Later on, it was time to go home for Kelvin and Tania Albright, and Amy and Regina Lyles. 'Bye bye, Princess Roddy!' the pair said in unison. 'Hope to see you again, little ones!' the princess replied. He watched as Tania Albright took Kelvin Albright back to Mt Komorebi, and Regina Lyles took Amy Lyles back to Serene Hearth in Oasis Springs.
    Chick cuddles and more animal husbandry!
    Another picture only section!
    fb6b9c9d92e527de71582ebe49023b81e7c9cb54.png
    443d9967c55fb9866289a1810f1f5e1912077c9c.png
    227ab90140c062a1912f41be2f8d78fe92190b33.png
    a7652141a970cce541a284f210f01fccea390fda.png
    d2765d25424264fd325450be8efc7c2a1396082d.png
    adfe15a5cdb57d2082cfce430e741b8a0fd04a77.png
    60315869898ca756510b4952545cb29238710eec.png
    aba2374acc1befc9aee07e9b149d2ade7237087a.png
    Painting in Tiffany's art room!
    I designed an art studio for Tiffany Furystrykar!
    eed025c39930a129e48b43c3a8da55bcaf398b99.png
    0fc0d21010157982d0285828d08b9c9ed9c662a3.png
    7eb1380e6fcc38f0204af420013035c858a1c6f6.png
    be3499dd2f5b257e3057d7c379ca642191a98377.png
    42d190cf1477baa3fef83cd6d81e5217f8b1e5c2.png
    Tiffany Furystrykar started painting:
    e20a9d336047b4584316c02443511567aa8efbca.png
    aa9f333b1652818f6d94346385a5cb556703fadc.png
    And then she finished!
    8d52bf32ea9730c0e5dab81fff1ea0cfb434dd4c.png
    129fb089362346c976488b98da4e44f3134fa670.png
    She was happy to have a permanent space for her easel.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    I feel like I'm going to have to have a Sim in one of my saves be called Lucy Henley! The original Lucy Henley was one of six kids born in a Sims 3 family that I had years ago. I have absolutely zero memory of what she looked like or what her traits were. So it'd be cool to have a Sims 4 version.
  • MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    So today, I did some more work on my Pancakes versus Waffles family feud storyline: I spent some time in CAS to make both Bob and Eliza new partners to marry, and I'm just going to take some time to introduce those today.

Let's start off with introducing one of the founders of the Waffles family: Eliza's new boyfriend, Reese.
    GX492JP.png
    He's an up-and-coming business mogul with equally high standards to her: He has the Snob, Ambitious and Self-Assured traits. His starting aspiration is Fabulously Wealthy, and he's currently in the Business career at the Assistant Manager level. I'm planning to have him take the Management branch when appropriate. The relationship started out a little rocky due to Eliza being a bit fussy in the beginnning, but they ended up being soulmates. He's yet to propose, but he's recently moved into Umbrage Manor with Eliza. So for now, they're just enjoying their time as an exclusive couple. He already dislikes Bob, so the feud from the Waffles' side of the equation is starting to get off the ground.

And then there's Bob's new girlfriend, Ginger.
    l0YuV9Z.png
    I'm actually a bit proud of how she turned out: I was just messing around with making her look like more of a curvy girl but still cute, and she just turned out looking so downright adorable. I'm honestly going to love playing this Sim. She's a kind and outgoing woman, and she's the 'glass is half-full' kind of girl. Family is quite important to her, and she wants nothing more then to find Mr Right, start a family, and live a simple life. She works as a barista at the Bean Blender level: she has the Lazy, Family-Oriented and Cheerful traits. Bob instantly knew she was the one: their relationship went up way faster then Reese and Eliza's. And while she hasn't moved into Pique Hearth yet, the 'Try for Baby' interaction came up in the socialization options at random lately... So I might have to merge households soon! :D She hasn't met Eliza or Reese yet, so I'll have to work on getting that part of the feud started.

They both have sort of weird last names at the moment, but that doesn't matter all that much since the plan is that they'll just be taking either the Pancake or Waffle last names after marriage. I'm just working on getting some proposals and marriages done: both couples are already at Soulmates level, with both the Friendly and romantic meters maxed out. So it's really a matter of me building some nice locations for them to do the proposals at. I already have everything planned, so I can't wait to make builds that'll result in some nice screenshots. I already re-did some premade locations for the purposes of the storyline: the Sand Bar in Sulani got a makeover already, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    I downloaded a nice wedding dress from TSR a while ago. In addition to everyday and formal, it also appears as a cold weather outfit option. I’ve seen a few Sims wearing it. So they’re wearing a fancy, lacy maxi dress in the snow. Not exactly practical haha. I’m going to have to go into Sims 4 Studio and disable it as a cold weather option. It’s rather a fancy choice for every day, but some Sims just are the kind of person who’d wear it every day.
    A somewhat short update today because I didn't play for very long

Clara was very excited to meet her new baby sister
    n8tsM1v.png

Later, Morgyn, Astrid, and Clara went to the library in Britechester because Morgyn needed to work on his research and debate skill for work
    CQSBN7M.png
    Clara and Astrid played some chess together
    Tntm5LI.png

Morgyn also practiced debate on the podium, which I had to add in build mode. I forget the EA version of this library doesn't have podiums because I always use lilsimsie's renovation. I'll probably place that soon.
    oAGgSYi.png

Astrid practiced magic for a bit
    KJrDqam.png

Then, she went to the Magic Realm to find some other spellcasters to duel for her aspiration. I was afraid dueling was bugged because she didn't have the option last time she went to the Magic Realm but it was because she was pregnant at the time. Now that she's not pregnant anymore, she was able to duel with Simeon this time around, unfortunately she didn't win.
    iehlpy6.png

The next day, it was time for Alice to become a toddler
    qBM5iWS.png

And it was also time for Morgyn to age up into an adult
    Nxs0PCl.png
    @mia_noelle97, page 913
    Aww, Alice looks cute!
    Let those smiles spread!
    @haneul Of course Asher would contemplate murdering his son-in-law because his daughter was moving out! :D That's the most logical way to think about the situation... :D

Total sarcasm, and this is a moment where I wish text had sound. lol. I loved the wedding update.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top