Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sept. 2021 Paid content speculation

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    Game Pack
    With the 100 baes challenge they are promoting now, do you think a romance pack might get announced soon? That challenge looks very suspicious to me. 🙂
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    Game Pack
    With the 100 baes challenge they are promoting now, do you think a romance pack might get announced soon? That challenge looks very suspicious to me I hope your right ! <3
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    At this point a new SP or GP is definitely not happening this month. A new kit is the best we can hope for.

Hopefully a new kit will be announced next Tuesday (the 21st) and then released two days later, like how they did last time.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
    edited September 2021
    A bit confusing but does this mean 3 CAS kits plus 1 build kit are coming soon?

A new patch is also releasing tomorrow, so I think we’re getting at least 1 new kit this month. I wouldn’t mind at all if all 4 kits release this month :D It does say “try it all, all at once” so maybe they’re releasing them at once.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited September 2021
    Kit
    elelunicy wrote: »

A new patch is also releasing tomorrow, so I think we’re getting at least 1 new kit this month. I wouldn’t mind at all if all 4 kits release this month :D It does say “try it all, all at once” so maybe they’re releasing them at once.

Wait.. what? 4 kits? I thought they weren’t going to mass release them after the first wave? 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️
    Not 1 BB kit?

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Game Pack

so the only interesting thing are the free updates, I'm not really interested in kits since they don't fit my playstyle, maybe if there was a plant sim kit I might reconsider, but for now it's a hard pass.
    edited September 2021
    Game Pack
    I am so disappointed... :( I just want fairies for Halloween : but i did have a feeling pack refresh meant we won't be getting another game pack, and they Will replaced it with another kit. Who thought it Will be more than one lets hope there at lest fun
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Trying them all at once might mean Kit Bundles, but I'm not holding my breath for that.

More likely, they'd prefer to go with one kit releasing each week, but as that would mean a patch each week to prevent the whole lot from being spoiled (as happened with the first set of kits) they're probably just releasing them all in one go.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    wait new patch tomorrow? where did you get that from
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited September 2021
    people when industrial loft was released:

I thought it was supposed to be cas kit since last one was build one :/

EA :
    *panic*
    WHO HAS THE CAS KITS?
    CAS KITS? YES RELEASE THEM ALL NOW!
    YES ALL!
    *frantically runs around office with materials*
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    Game Pack
    Maybe they'll offer more of those Morrocan type clothes.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Game Pack
    gamercat wrote: »
    I am so disappointed... :( I just want fairies for Halloween : but i did have a feeling pack refresh meant we won't be getting another game pack, and they Will replaced it with another kit. Who thought it Will be more than one lets hope there at lest fun

I'd rather have Werewolves for Halloween, Fairies are more tied to spring or summer.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Kit
    Great. More Kits. Just what we need.. :#
    edited September 2021
    Game Pack
    I'd rather have Werewolves for Halloween, Fairies are more tied to spring or summer me true it's just I thought fairy's had more hints but I just really want a new Occult
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Great. More Kits. Just what we need.. :#

This is how I'm feeling at this point! I'm all for a new GP or EP (or even SP because they tend to have some sort of new gameplay element) but I can't take Kits seriously when there's CC out there that can easily replace anything that I can get from a Kit.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited September 2021
    More kits?

25k0sh.jpg

No thanks. Talk to me when we get something occult-related to do.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    Stuff Pack
    No thanks. Talk to me when we get something occult-related to do.

Next season : Occult kit (Werewolf costume, Zombie makeup, Fairy accessories, …) :p

• verkay123verkay123 Posts: 14 New Member
    Stuff Pack
    [quote="elelunicy;c-17981166"]A bit confusing but does this mean 3 CAS kits plus 1 build kit are coming

A new patch is also releasing tomorrow, so I think we’re getting at least 1 new kit this month. I wouldn’t mind at all if all 4 kits release this month :D It does say “try it all, all at once” so maybe they’re releasing them at once.[/quote]

Will today's patch be a major update?
    Patch just dropped! Two of the new kits are Incheon Arrivals Kit and Fashion Street Kit!
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
    Game Pack
    Patch just dropped! Two of the new kits are Incheon Arrivals Kit and Fashion Street Kit!

Interesting, an airport arrivals kit. 😁 Hope we get airplanes soon too.

Won't release until October. No paid content in September :o

Very weird that they'd patch the game this early when the kits won't release for another two weeks
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • FamilyFarmerFamilyFarmer Posts: 40 Member
    Stuff Pack
    Yeah I was wondering why they would update the game 2 weeks before these kit releases.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited September 2021
    Stuff Pack

Very weird that they'd patch the game this early when the kits won't release for another two weeks

First time of TS4 History that something is released in October.

A new era begins !
  • verkay123verkay123 Posts: 14 New Member
    Stuff Pack
    [quote="elelunicy;c-17981728"]

Very weird that they'd patch the game this early when the kits won't release for another two weeks[/quote]

Did the items of the kits leak in the patch?
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    verkay123 wrote: »

Did the items of the kits leak in the patch?

We got a henna accessory for the hand. I think its meant to go with the Street kit.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World