Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shutting off Seasons

aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
I tried the option with turning off temperature effects. All my sims, active or not, still change into their hot and cold clothes. Wouldn't no effects mean they wouldn't change clothes?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    They change outfits in my game as well, and I too have temperature effects turned off. I use to play with weather effects turned on, until one of my fairly new game saves, my sim died by freezing to death right after taking her shower, and yes I did have the heat turned on in her home.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    They change outfits in my game as well, and I too have temperature effects turned off. I use to play with weather effects turned on, until one of my fairly new game saves, my sim died by freezing to death right after taking her shower, and yes I did have the heat turned on in her home.

I only turned them off because my sims were always in their cold or hot clothes when I spend so much time creating 5 everyday looks that i never see them in. Now that I think about it, I could have just made extra outfits for the hot and cold. ha.