Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lakeside life

Welcome to Granite falls lakesides retreats enjoy swimming in the cool lake water or jus Sunbathe on you lake house deck you want to do something hing more exciting ok how about you go paddle boarding or take part is a spot of Dingy racing if that’s not your thing how about some water skiing or wakeboarding and remember look out for the fairies ( it had to be said everyone seems to want them)
(marketing bit over)

I would love to see a lake side retreat pack with a new world and water-sports obviously this would have to be a GP I am thing of a world about the same size a granite falls obviously with a few new outfits (wetsuits and life jackets possibly a new tea shirt or two waiters new objects le a fisherman’s hide (it’s like a small tear if you are wondering) that all I can think of right now obviously new things to do like dinghy racing paddle boarding and water skiing or wakeboarding

Comments

• Options
    Gingasnap27Gingasnap27 Posts: 98 Member
    OMG! We could have paddleboats, and little tadpoles the kids can catch and keep in a little fish bowl, and perhaps the ability to “teach children to swim”… SO FUN AND BRILLIANT! Love it!!!
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Aww thank you