Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Coastal Lifestyle EP

Comments

• TARDISgradeTARDISgrade Posts: 193 Member
    I would love and definitely buy GP inspired by Greece, especially if as rich as your suggestions. It's true we already have a coastal world, Sulani, but it's a completely different culture and natural environment, and even the gameplay (the little Island Living actually offers), is focused on other elements, namely conservation and mermaids.

In a Greece-themed pack we could enjoy a few of new skills (like oil making, pottery, maybe even wine- *cough* I mean nectar making), maybe even a small adventure related to exploring some ruins, some mythology inspired occults... and lots of CAS & BB amazing items (espcially if they also include some elements inspired by classical Greece).

It would be awesome!
    Feel free to download content from My Gallery
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I would love and definitely buy GP inspired by Greece, especially if as rich as your suggestions. It's true we already have a coastal world, Sulani, but it's a completely different culture and natural environment, and even the gameplay (the little Island Living actually offers), is focused on other elements, namely conservation and mermaids.

In a Greece-themed pack we could enjoy a few of new skills (like oil making, pottery, maybe even wine- *cough* I mean nectar making), maybe even a small adventure related to exploring some ruins, some mythology inspired occults... and lots of CAS & BB amazing items (espcially if they also include some elements inspired by classical Greece).

It would be awesome!

Nectar making and oil making sounds awesome, especially if we get olive trees where we can harvest olives and turn them into olive oil.
    a256aFi.gif
    I hope we‘ll get houses like this in a Greek Santorini inspired world
    487594_1-EXT.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
    I want Sculpting to return! With the sculpting skill, Sims could craft statues. They could also immortalize Sims in stone by crafting a statue of the Sim.
    It would fit into a Greek world because there have been many beautiful ancient Greek statues.

MTS_theallotrope-1523101-2015-04-18_00001.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I want Sculpting to return! With the sculpting skill, Sims could craft statues. They could also immortalize Sims in stone by crafting a statue of the Sim.
    It would fit into a Greek world because there have been many beautiful ancient Greek statues.

MTS_theallotrope-1523101-2015-04-18_00001.jpg

I would also like Ice Sculpting so sims would have something to do at the Snow Festival.
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Omg, we need everything in this thread!!
    HimRumi wrote: »
    Omg, we need everything in this thread!!

I agree!
    a256aFi.gif
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Wow. Yessssss to alllll👏👏👏👏
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • JustKeepSimming2JustKeepSimming2 Posts: 31 Member
    That is such a great idea! I would love having that EP in my game! Also such beautiful pictures!
    That is such a great idea! I would love having that EP in my game! Also such beautiful pictures!

It‘s something that‘s really missing from the game!
    a256aFi.gif
    I would really like to see bigger aquariums in this pack!
    4e0d4e3209a3fb30ed5d25d89be22781.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
    I would really like to have Wine Making in this pack
    a256aFi.gif
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

We should also be able to make champagne.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member

That would be cool. The juice making was the one thing I really liked from the Eco Living trial, but I can't justify buying the pack just for that.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • BlackkatnessBlackkatness Posts: 63 Member
    I've been hoping to add the Edwardian Period Coney Island experience myself. I think that would be fun. I can smell the corn dogs and salt water taffy just thinking about it. This would also attract players who are fans of the Edwardian styles. I can see some getting inspired to build the Titanic or an Edwardian themed zoo or park. Maybe something as grand and big as the Worlds Fair. This would look great with the shaped hedges that already exist in the game.

That would be cool. The juice making was the one thing I really liked from the Eco Living trial, but I can't justify buying the pack just for that.

Wine making was really cool in Sims 3 and it would fit with a Mediterranean theme
    a256aFi.gif
    edited September 2021
    I never had the pack where you could make wine in Sims 3 so it would be fun to have it this time around. When I played the Eco Living trial I basically pretended the juices were wine or mead anyway, and that was in a modern setting.

I would really love an old-fashioned way to make wine as well as a modern way, for those times when I want to play a historical setting.
    Are we talking about old fashion wine making, when people press grapes with their bare feet? That's what I was picturing.
    Are we talking about old fashion wine making, when people press grapes with their bare feet? That's what I was picturing.

Yes, exactly.
    That's what I thought. If that is the case, I think that should count as exercise. That could be an interesting idea for off grid living. Instead of a treadmill, off grid Sims should mash the grapes they grew to make wine, while also staying in shape. Gather honey from their bees. To bad I can't gather wax from them and make candles. I think I'm going to make a strictly off grid household someday. Maybe make an off grid commune cult.
    edited October 2021
    Some inspirational pics for a coastal world based on Santorini, Greece (aka Simtorini)

JTR10706.jpg
    santorini-houses-1623700296.jpg?crop=0.923xw:0.668xh;0.0353xw,0.0696xh&resize=1200:*
    Santorini-39-750x500.jpg?resize=750%2C500
    santorini-from-above-the-white-and-blue-houses-and-terraces-of-fira.jpeg
    traditional-houses-on-santorini-greece-free-photo.jpg
    JTR2107.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited October 2021
    Maybe we could get a centaur occult or werewolf?
    EH~~~ I thought the same about having a new occult, the centaur, but a bit different, it mix with Cowboy Frontier Living. Centaur-cowboy, the professional horse tamer and care-giver. Would be a nice addition for some who wish for in game horse.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    Maybe we could get a centaur occult or werewolf?
    EH~~~ I thought the same about having a new occult, the centaur, but a bit different, it mix with Cowboy Frontier Living. Centaur-cowboy, the professional horse tamer and care-giver. Would be a nice addition for some who wish for in game horse.

A centaur would be so cool! But I would like to have werewolves first because I miss them from Sims 2 and Sims 3
    a256aFi.gif
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    I would prefer they do more ancient Greece than modern. But that's just my opinion. I just think that modern style of architecture is a bit jarring to me. Understand I don't mean to be rude, just my opinion.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 277 Member
    I think they could do a mix of modern Greece and more ancient Greek architecture in one pack. They did traditional and modern areas in Windenburg and Mt. Komorebi.

I really like all these ideas. I'm so ready for another coastal/island world since SE and CoL. A new warm temp world with swimable water, crafts/souvenirs, romance, and wine making wherever that may be would be awesome.