Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for the long silky robe

Which pack did it come with?

I can’t seem to find it in CAS

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    A picture might help. I don't remember a long silky robe, & I have most of the packs.
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 328 Member
    Possibly vintage glamour. Remember to remove filters in case it’s not showing up for the outfit type you’re trying to use it for.

Hope that helps!
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    RySBI wrote: »
    Possibly vintage glamour. Remember to remove filters in case it’s not showing up for the outfit type you’re trying to use it for.

Hope that helps!

I think you are right about the vintage glamour. I’ll have to make sure everything did download from Origin to my new laptop.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    RySBI wrote: »

Hope that helps!

I think you are right about the vintage glamour. I’ll have to make sure everything did download from Origin to my new laptop.

I can look. I am not sure what you mean by "Silky Robe" though. Can you be more descriptive? :)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    RDgTBfr.png

There you go :)
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member

@catmando830 "Silky Robe". Do you mean this?
    It's under "Silk/Satin". Full body.
    It is in Vintage Glamour.
    0SSPuDF.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    The mystery is solved. I scrolled though all my packs, etc. and discovered they all did not download automatically. So I went and downloaded them onto my new 💻

Now all is right in sim world