Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

1293031323335...Next

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @pammiechick - Yeah! Another chapter! Love it!
    Oh gosh they go and visit Drake, Bealzie and their strange child. Ember just thinks they are all funny. And then we find out that Bealzie is actually Shayne's boss. Oh gosh! Well, at least she is going to recommend Shayne for a promo. Drake gets a little paranoid over Shayne's visit. Look Drake, he has Ember, he doesn't want anyone else. And the swimming glitch is funny as Ember swam all the way home...and it must have done something to her because...wham...she and Shayne had some fun! lol No wonder Shayne is always smiling! lol

Hee! I have a few chapters in the till…so…
    Drake and Bealzies kid used to have dark hair like Drake. I don’t get the hair glitches…

Shayne did get a promotion after this so yay for Bealzie and nepotism!

That swimming glitch. Never experienced it before. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I love Shaynes face when she asks him to woohoo! 😆😆😆
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Great chapter! Keep them coming if your able! :) It was nice to catch up with Bealzies famlily!
    haswh wrote: »
    Great chapter! Keep them coming if your able! :) It was nice to catch up with Bealzies famlily!

Thank you!!
    Bealzie is a mess!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I've been on vacation but I'm back!

Here's an update...with some sad news. :'(

NRZHeO7.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Sad chapter :'(
    Oh no, not June! This actually makes me really sad, she was such a great sim - I loved how you wrote her. Lol at Zolanx already trying to find himself another partner though :D
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    :'(
    Oh my two people gone from Ember's life! But her father is now there. Her grandpa is there in spirit maybe her Mother will join too!
    Nice to see a chapter! :) Hope you had a great vacation! <3
    Sad chapter :'(
    Oh no, not June! This actually makes me really sad, she was such a great sim - I loved how you wrote her. Lol at Zolanx already trying to find himself another partner though :D

I know. :disappointed:
    I was shocked when it happened. All of a sudden everyone was sad and then I saw the notification. Usually, you get a heads up but I must have missed it since Ember was having baby Anton at the time. June was a one of a kind!

Zolnax wants to move on but I won't let him! You'll see what I do later. Heh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    haswh wrote: »
    :'(
    Oh my two people gone from Ember's life! But her father is now there. Her grandpa is there in spirit maybe her Mother will join too!
    Nice to see a chapter! :) Hope you had a great vacation! <3

I know!!! :cry:
    Yes...so sad about Hunter and June! Hunter died a while ago but we needed a family plot. Now June is there, too, although I won't show that. So somber! This story is supposed to be funny. Ugh...
    I did have a great vacation. But I'm back for a while. :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Naw :(
    I was very blessed to see my very own June in this story. What a woman she was! I loved how you wrote her down. She'll be missed, but life goes on, and new babies are born to continue and make the story even better! <3
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Naw :(
    I was very blessed to see my very own June in this story. What a woman she was! I loved how you wrote her down. She'll be missed, but life goes on, and new babies are born to continue and make the story even better! <3

Awww...
    June was so much fun to write and really fit in well with Zolnax's gen. But yes...life goes on and we look forward to new babes and generations!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg