Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oasis kit fountain disappeared!

RapunzelblondeRapunzelblonde Posts: 51 Member
edited November 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I just downloaded the latest patch and now I'm realizing that the fountain that came with the garden oasis kit is completely gone! I even went to a lot where I placed it...it was still placed on that lot but the teardrop tool does not work on it. It is completely missing and I am so sad!! Will this be fixed?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    The fountain is still there in my game, but I had to search for the 'Star of Paradise Fountain' to find it, so maybe you could try the search bar in build mode. It's not ideal I know, but at least there is a temporary workaround.

fGqbByH.png

You're right about the fountain not showing up when using the eyedropper tool, and I also found that the fountain doesn't show up in the catalogue when using the filter feature.

I did a quick search on Answers HQ and couldn't find any reports, so it's probably a good idea to make a new topic over there and provide as much detail as you can. You can find the bug reports section here.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    they merged some categories. Try that new pond area in build to see if it is there
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱