Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is gifting knitted items difficult?

My sim created items that were excellent and legendary and each one hated it! She gifted to 3 siblings and her father. Is it normally this difficult, or is she just having bad luck. They’re all good friends too.

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,833 Member
    edited July 2021
    She must just be having bad luck. My sim knitted several items and gifted them to her three daughters to fulfill the aspiration. They all loved them.

Also you have to select the item from your inventory as opposed to using the give gift interaction.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited July 2021
    My Kris Kringle Sim has given knitted gifts to lots of happy Sims. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    She must just be having bad luck. My sim knitted several items and gifted them to her three daughters to fulfill the aspiration. They all loved them.

Also you have to select the item from your inventory as opposed to using the give gift interaction.
    Oooo I see, I’ll keep trying. I am gifting through her inventory.

Question: is there Profile on plopsy for our sims? A sim replied to my item saying it was smaller, and it sounds like affects my ratings..unless there isn’t actually any
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,833 Member
    @SelinaKyles the buyer will respond with a review to let you know what they thought of the item but it's of no importance. There aren't any Plopsy ratings.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    @simgirl1010 great, thank you for your help. Much appreciated
  • Furied FateFuried Fate Posts: 14 New Member
    I am having the same issue with gifting knitted items as well. But I'll definitely try gifting through inventory instead of friendly actions. I hope that will allow me to finish that aspiration.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Gift thru inventory...so that's what I did wrong. I'll have to try it out. thanks for the info!