Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of new liveable worlds do you want?

AzukiMochiAzukiMochi Posts: 118 Member
edited June 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I chose underwater. I really want a place for mermaids to properly live (and if you can't tell, I'm a huge Subnautica fan, so I won't complain about an alien touch either lol). But a close second is the ethnic/cultural option.
giphy.gif
I be obsessed with faeries. As well as mermaids.
Post edited by AzukiMochi on

What type of new liveable worlds do you want? 100 votes

Enchanted/Magical/Faery Forest
14% 14 votes
Underwater/Subnautica (mermaids can have unique underwater animations and everything if you have Island Living)
13% 13 votes
Swamp
9% 9 votes
Gloomy/Haunted/Midnight Hollow Remake
6% 6 votes
Another Desert
1% 1 vote
Another That's Cultural/Ethnic
15% 15 votes
Exotic Jungle
0% 0 votes
Mountain Wilderness
5% 5 votes
More cities w/ apartments
13% 13 votes
Other
24% 24 votes

Comments

• SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I'd like a Medieval world where Sims don't have electricity and they rely on farming the land and raising animals for food. I would add clam digging in/around rivers and ponds and oyster digging in and around oceans. Potential to have pearls in them would be cool. Sims could ride horses instead of bikes and could have horse-drawn wagons, carts, and carriages. Sims could woohoo in carriages, wagons, and carts as well as nap in them. There could be sheep instead of llamas (or in addition to lamas).
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited June 2021
    This was SO hard. I WANT THEM ALLLLLLLLL😆😆😆 chose swamp
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    Greek Island
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • AzukiMochiAzukiMochi Posts: 118 Member
    edited June 2021
    @Ellupelluellu I can agree with that. I should have added that as an option. I'm a huge Greek fan and I forgot to add that in any of the polls. >.<

Edit:
    Decided to make one dedicated to Greece because why not. xD
    giphy.gif
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    @AzukiMochi , don't worry :) there is lots of options what would not even fit in poll limit :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • AzukiMochiAzukiMochi Posts: 118 Member
    True xD
    giphy.gif
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    I would adore an exotically weird and wonderful new Alien world, where our human and Alien Sims can live their lives under the stars. B)
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I would like a Sherlock Holmes world late 19th century
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I want a Moonlight Falls with Mountain Wilderness that has about 16 to 20 lots in it.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I want a CAW tool so I can make them all okay maybe not the fairy world or mermaid cove.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • kae_caerukae_caeru Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd love to play in a victorian era world, complete with gross yet accurate histories.

To live life as a playful governess, a secretive spouse, or a sinister servant, all in a world of squalor or riches with no in between.

I'd purchase an expansion pack in an instant if it included work as an orphan thief, a kind doctor, or a killer traveller.
  • kae_caerukae_caeru Posts: 2 New Member
    Another world idea would be of a political dystopia - wherein sims may be a sole dictator, a law enforcer, or an ordinary civilian.

To attain dominion with weird rules, lead protesters in insurgence, or manipulate others to change the place into a utopia.

I think we all strive to experience VR in AU, and eventually we'll get there, just one game at a time.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Definitely needs to be a livable Sixam, why are our Alien Sims forced live on earth, are they Exiles?
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Something like Greece (maybe Santorini) or Venice would be awesome.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I'd love a world with neutral-ages architecture, lots of nature and most importantly NO CARS passing by and NO PLANES flying above! So I can choose whether I play in the past, present, future, whenever.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2021
    Italian vineyard world with Italian coast
    51yF2wkIu9L.jpg
    JlKZVLW.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Magic/fantasy world! :)
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Maybe a world based on Norse mythology, you have the two biggest houses featuring the stereotypical dumb jocks Odinsons and the clever and mischievous Laufeysons lead by Loki, his wife Angrboða and his children, werewolf son Fenris, his pet snake and his daughter named Hela who is a grim reaper, a ghost sim named Baldur died to mistletoe arrow and no one cares about him, well... at least I know I wouldn't shed a tear for him, and you have the world covered in snow, some might say that it might be the winter that spans 3 summers.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I'm not against any of the suggestions in the poll, but my most wanted worlds at the moment would be the Citadel from Mass Effect and an underground city. As much as I love Willow Creek, Windenburg and the like, I'm getting a little tired of the many green grass idylls we currently have in the game and wish they would give us something more "out there" every once in a while.

Wouldn't mind another snowy world either. Yukimatsu is cool (literally and figuratively) and I love the winter sports, but it's also very touristy and doesn't feel like a home neighbourhood, even though I do have a household living there.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I chose other because I want more than one of them! I want a medieval world but love the idea of a swamp, better spooky/haunted town, enchanted forest, so basically all of them!
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    These tend to be my favorite, but I'd love a magical forest/world and a underwater world, too.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Lunar Lakes: TS4 is my dream world.
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited July 2021
    I would love a world with werewolves and werewolf/vampire hybrids. And a superhero/supervillain world like "Gotham" that is dark and mysterious, BUT with cars, AND WITHOUT guns and violence. And as I've said before, I would like to see an anime-style world, with different types of clothing for men such as male clothing similar to what Roy and Marth wore in Super Smash Brothers Melee with the plated armour, capes and boots and Link from "Legend Of Zelda" with the different tunics, tights and hats. And the female clothing can be like Samus Aran's blue tight outfit and the different dresses that Princess Zelda wore from Legend Of Zelda". And females can dress like the "Tales Of Symphonia" characters Presea Combatir, Raine Sage, and Colette Brunel as well as be able to dress up like Sheena Fujibayashi from "Tales Of Symphonia". And females can have the option to be able to dress up as Muffy and Celia from "Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life". The worlds I mentioned are the worlds I REALLY want to see in the "Expansion Packs".

I also want a fairytale world like "Ever After High", where sims there could choose to follow their own fairytale destiny (Rebel) or follow their destiny that was already made for them by other people (Royals).
    Post edited by EliteGirl on
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited July 2021
    well I don't really want midnight hollow remake but I would like more worlds that look spooky at night

like gothic city or creepy swamp/forest rather than normal one or... you know.

I wouldn't mind underwater too though... especially if it contained kraken guarding underwater kingdom

aaand cultural/ethnic is always good for new build styles and such so I wouldn't mind some of that

for cities not sure tbh like yeah i think it would be mega cool to have gothic nightlife city or something in size san myshuno but cooler

but i also don't want the "halfway city" like windenburg or harbor or newcrest cause that annoys me

like fine I'll probably be able to use the ones i have but i don't need more of that

aside from that only thing i really really really don't want to see anymore of though is just green grass blue sky windows backgrounds though

not unless it comes with caw so I can make something else of it

i really wish this cottage pack be last of that theme

(i mean its cute but i'm running out of need for this world type)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I voted for underwater but I’d also love to see a liveable alien planet/ spaceships one day. A Simmer can dream….