Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite Sims 4 world? (v2.0)

Comments

• SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    Other
    IMO Glimmerbrook is gorgeous, especially in the winter.
    they/them or she/her
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Other
    Depends... My favorite world to play in is San Myshuno, but aesthetic wise, Sulani is my fave.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    Other
    Glimmerbrook and windenburg
  • LesleyALesleyA Posts: 30 Member
    Other
    Tricky one to answer this as I spend most of my time in Sulani, so that has to be favourited, but then its an even spread in using the base worlds and windenburg.
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    Other
    netney52 wrote: »
    Selvadorada love the world and the pack, sulani is a close 2nd both are stunning worlds.
    Wolfium wrote: »
    netney52 wrote: »
    Selvadorada love the world and the pack, sulani is a close 2nd both are stunning worlds.

Yeah forgot that, that world too.

I just bought Jungle Adventure this past week along with DU and Snowy Escape. I've sent a Sim though uni and had a couple of vacations in Mt. Komorebi but I haven't been to Selvadorado yet and now I'm even more excited to play that pack. :smile:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Other
    I'm hoping it'll be Henford On Bagley... I'm just waiting to see what the world fully looks like before making my final decision!
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    Selvadorada
    It's hard to pick just one. Going by my first impressions upon playing a pack, I would have to say Selvadorada. For me, it was the first pack I bought that had a distinct culture, so it stood out from the rest. The world is so lush with incredible scenery. I took the time to explore the surroundings, and it may have even been the first time I actually took up photography in the game. I had a blast exploring the jungle and hunting for treasure with my sims.
    Next would be Mt. Komorebi. The world is so beautiful, and it has really inspired me to build. Kind of disappointing that there were so many fake lots in the neighbourhoods, but the trails and mountain climbing make up for that, I suppose.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Other
    Mt. Komorebi
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited June 2021
    Just to keep me sane and because i don't like warm locations, places like Willow Creek, Windenburg and Brindleton Bay are what i gravitate towards generally. It's sort of alien to me if i don't see grass, smell fresh air and see rolling fields with trees and birds about.
    babajayne wrote: »
    None of those worlds are perfect for me. It snows too much in Willow Creek and Newcrest, and I don’t understand why. Didn’t they model these after the southern US? There are palm trees.

I find the neighborhood amenities lacking in Windenburg and I wish we had the freedom to use the Chalet lot as residential.

It rains too much in Brindleton Bay.

I’m hoping the weather in Henford-on-Bagley is a bit more mild. Maybe that one will end up being my favorite world. I do like countryside worlds. But I like to play in all the worlds and it’s easier to appreciate them that way. If I play exclusively in one world, I get sick of it.

Don't count on it, English weather is often unpredictable and since this DLC is based off rural England, the chances are you might find a lot of rain and some sunny spells, but don't expect a lot of warm days.

Right now it is the middle of summer in England and it's cold, cloudy and with a little wind, there is likely to be some rain later as well, so it would be typical if it were as rainy as Windenburg.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Forgotten Hollow Forever.

as it is the only spoopy world it just has no real competition

no matter how cool the other worlds be FH can't be beat

maybe if there was another bigger spoopy world with more activities...
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    edited June 2021
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay and Windenburg because living in Europe, I find that the other "generic" worlds like Willow Creek and Newcrest look way too "American" for my immersion (suburban with all the skyscrapers in the background). I also like Sulani and Mt. Komorebi very much but they are a bit too specific in terms of environment/architecture for my daily playstile, so I use them as vacation destinations.

Del Sol Valley had the potential to be very cool but sadly the lots you can use are really really bad. One of them isn't even connected to the main road.

I have high hopes for Henford-on-Bagley and I think it will become one of my favourites too.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Willow Creek / Oasis Springs / Newcrest
    I really utilize all of the worlds but I've filled these up and play in them a lot. When I play with them, I end up thinking, "Wow, I like this." Willow Creek has a real community feel at this point with multiple generations.

I can find something to appreciate in nearly all of the worlds. Brindleton Bay is also a favorite but I play in it less often. I think Henford-on-Bagley could be a favorite but that remains to be seen. I also like Mt. Komorebi though I haven't played in it as much yet. If Del Sol Valley were bigger, I'd be happier with it.

As I mentioned, I'm really in the category of saying, "I like all worlds."
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Forgotten Hollow FTW.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Other
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Just to keep me sane and because i don't like warm locations, places like Willow Creek, Windenburg and Brindleton Bay are what i gravitate towards generally. It's sort of alien to me if i don't see grass, smell fresh air and see rolling fields with trees and birds about.
    babajayne wrote: »
    None of those worlds are perfect for me. It snows too much in Willow Creek and Newcrest, and I don’t understand why. Didn’t they model these after the southern US? There are palm trees.

I find the neighborhood amenities lacking in Windenburg and I wish we had the freedom to use the Chalet lot as residential.

It rains too much in Brindleton Bay.

I’m hoping the weather in Henford-on-Bagley is a bit more mild. Maybe that one will end up being my favorite world. I do like countryside worlds. But I like to play in all the worlds and it’s easier to appreciate them that way. If I play exclusively in one world, I get sick of it.

Don't count on it, English weather is often unpredictable and since this DLC is based off rural England, the chances are you might find a lot of rain and some sunny spells, but don't expect a lot of warm days.

Right now it is the middle of summer in England and it's cold, cloudy and with a little wind, there is likely to be some rain later as well, so it would be typical if it were as rainy as Windenburg.

LOL, yes I’ve heard English weather is a bit dreary, but they aren’t accurate with weather in the other worlds so I still have hope.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Willow Creek and Oasis Springs are my favourites as of today. Not that much into Newcrest, but it was there, so what can I do. :P
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Other
    Henford-on-Bagley lol

From the trailer it looks stunning, so instant favourite.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    edited June 2021
    Other
    My favorites are Windenburg, Mt. Komorebi, Brindleton Bay, and San Myshuno. Aside from Magnolia Promenade, I’ve found something to appreciate in all the worlds, even the desert worlds, which is surprising because I dislike deserts.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno is a very versatile world in my opinion, doesn't matter what other world my sims may live in, visiting the city will always make sense and be realistic since every part of the world has cities.
  • waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 473 Member
    filipomel wrote: »
    San Myshuno is a very versatile world in my opinion, doesn't matter what other world my sims may live in, visiting the city will always make sense and be realistic since every part of the world has cities.

The modern-style buildings in San Myshuno are believable anywhere. However, the more traditional architecture is more Western European-ish or New England-ish. It reminds me of New York City townhomes or Boston townhomes. Moreover, the ethnic composition of San Myshuno is very diverse, so I'll say USA. Canada, maybe.

Many Old-World countries have an ethnic majority, and some of them are nearly homogenous, with a single ethnic group making up over 95% of the entire population.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Other
    Sulani.
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Gosh, this is difficult. I have only five worlds to choose from. I can imagine the choice will be even more difficult when I have more...

I picked Brindleton Bay, because my family is from New England and I have such wonderful memories of spending time in seaside villages there. Brindleton Bay captures that feel very well. I'm a pet lover, too, so I enjoy seeing the animals there.

Britechester is also very charming. My Sims invariably spend a lot of time there, even if they're not at the university.

I like each of them, all for different reasons. I suppose that's the best possible position to be in!
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Other
    Pretty much all of them. :)
    #Team Occult
  • L00NYL0V3L00NYL0V3 Posts: 66 Member
    Windenburg
    I love Forgotten Hollow, but it's so small it's essentially useless. Windenburg is the the world I've gotten the most use out of, and the one that most closely represents my personal tastes.
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    Windenburg
    its 99 per cent - if only the water was swimmable it would be 100 !!
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    Windenburg
    I chose Windenberg because it's the biggest and has everything a sim could want. :D

With that being said, Sulani comes in at almost the same as Windenberg...most of my sims are there.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.