Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In which world do you spend least time?

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,860 Member
    Forgotten Hollow. Only Vlad lives there. I've been meaning to add some community lots that would suit the surroundings and ambiance.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Glimmerbrook. My sims have been there only once and that was when the pack first released so I could have one of them get to the magical realm. I’ve decided that pack’s not for me. I don’t use any of the features or content at all. I would have uninstalled it, but I’m holding onto the hope that someday I might have use for it.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Glimmerbrook. My sims have been there only once and that was when the pack first released so I could have one of them get to the magical realm. I’ve decided that pack’s not for me. I don’t use any of the features or content at all. I would have uninstalled it, but I’m holding onto the hope that someday I might have use for it.

I have two magicians that I prefer to train there, and you can fish there and buy seeds there, also there is a bar there
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    logion wrote: »
    I rarely play in worlds that have only a few lots so Magnolia Promenade, Forgotten Hollow and Glimmerbrook for me. The households that I played there have moved to other worlds.

Sounds about like me except that I don't have Forgotten Hollow. I do notice that the smaller the world, the less I tend to play in it. Britechester is also on that list for me. I don't count destination worlds, as they're by their nature not really expected to be played as often.

That's me too. Small worlds often get ignored by me. So MP, FH, DSV, Britechester. The exception is Glimmerbrook at the moment, because I wanted a remote green world, but I will probably ignore that too in a little while, in favour of HOB.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Forgotten Hollow. Only Vlad lives there. I've been meaning to add some community lots that would suit the surroundings and ambiance.

Had there been more lots there I would have added a Vampire bar there
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    You know what, other than the acting studio, I don't think I've ever had my sims go to Del Sol Valley except that one time I made the mistake of going to an award event in which my sim couldn't even enter because she wasn't a celebrity. So I guess that's my least used world. I haven't really used the one from Realm of Magic either, and I generally forget the existence of Magnolia Promenade unless I've replaced the lots with some cool community lots, which I think I did in one save file. So those three are basically tied for least used world for me.
  • Bashsync2015Bashsync2015 Posts: 228 Member
    Strangerville
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Forgotten Hollow. On the rare occasion I play a vampire even they want to escape that place. Tried making it into a theme park in one save, but then I neglected that save for a long time.

Also the upper left neighborhood of Oasis Springs. Come to think of it, it would probably make for nice market/restaurant spot.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I'm surprised people don't use Strangerville, it's an absolutely stunning world.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I'm surprised people don't use Strangerville, it's an absolutely stunning world.

I do. After the story completion it's a more than a nice desert world I liked Oasis Springs and this is another nice alternative. Have most of my Strange town sims there too that for in very well.

Don't use Gilmmerbrook that much.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    I never play in Newcrest, I'm not a builder. I usually play in Sulani or Willow Creek.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Forgotten Hollow, Glimmerbrook, Del Sol Valley, Evergreen Harbor, and Strangerville almost never get used. Newcrest is usually on that list but my current sim is temporarily living there. I don't like living in those worlds and don't put any community lots in them either.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Oasis springs, just because my rotation has Sims living in every other world. I visit the community lots I put there but that's it.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Magnolia Promenade. Basically I use it only to house Restaurants.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2021

Same! I think it's beautiful. I completed the mission so things wouldn't get "weird" and it's this normal pink dustiness that I'm a fan of.

I also really like how Forgotten Hollow looks and use that world often. I have disabled Vampires in my game, but I just really enjoy the world by itself. My regular Sims live there without an issue. I like the moodiness.
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    Sulani! It's pleasant and sunny and I don't care for it. It has such a distinctive architectural style, and I don't really want to build like that.

(Magnolia Promenade is also so small that I cannot love it).
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Sulani is my least played. It would have been more amazing to me if it was just a "beach city", some beach inspired world that had residential and night life, not tropical. I don't care for tropical architecture or decor.

And it's just sooooo different from the other worlds that it definitely feels like you are on vacation to some far away location and I have a hard time incorporating going there for dinner or a swim in my gameplay. If it had just been a beach city then I could imagine taking a 2 hour drive and making a day of going to the beach.

Maybe I can de-tropical it by placing simple beach houses on the lots. I'll have to look into that.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited June 2021
    Glimmerbrook. My sims have never been there, but I've had that pack since a week after release. :#
    After that Strangerville.
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    Batuu, because I only got the pack so that I could download other user's creations, not for the star wars experience.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Forgotten hollow it has lived up to its name in my game played in it once.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Magnolia Promenade... I don't think I've gone there since GTW came out :'D
  • ThisSentenceIsALieThisSentenceIsALie Posts: 78 Member
    Also Magnolia Promenade.. I think I started building something there when I first got GTW, but since then I've never gone back.
    /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ノ
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Before last year, that would have been Magnolia Promenade. All my worlds are themed, but I just couldn't figure out what to do with those four lots, and didn't want to leave them as they were either because I don't play with stores. Then Eco Lifestyle came along and let me transform Magnolia into a post-apocalyptic wasteland with three families struggling to survive in their dirty, radioactive environment.

Ironically, the world I use the least is the one from the pack that inspired this idea in the first place, and already had that same dirty industrial theme going on in one of its neighbourhoods. I simply don't like the look of Evergreen Harbor, same with Del Sol Valley, and haven't played with my households there in a while. I'm also not a fan of big cities like San Myshuno, but I do have at least seven families there because it was the only world with apartments for the longest time, and the City Living careers, which I prefer to play actively, also require my sims to go there every now and then.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited June 2021
    Evergreen Harbor.
    I have only one family living in there and even they're going to move away soon. I don't like Eco Lifestyle and I've been avoiding that world too. I have even forgotten it has apartments, I never remember them when I'm looking for a place to live for my Sim(s). Maybe I should do it the next time my Sim needs a new home.
    I never usually even go there with my Sims. I don't hate the world, I just have ignored it until now, probably because I associate it with the pack that I dislike so much.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,341 Member
    Magnolia Promenade. Because I keep forgetting it exists.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".