Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Summer Vacation: Waterparks!

I was at Holiday World yesterday and I was looking for my mom, while I was wondrously wondering around to find her. I got the idea of waterparks for summer vacations. It would be kind of like the regular vacation packs though. The sims could ride the rides or decide to go swimming in the lazy river with a possible dirty diaper in it.

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    We could probably build them right now with pools, water slide mat, sprinklers, and jet skis. Not as thrilling as a water toboggan, but they would still fill their fun meters. :smiley:
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    @crocobaura yeah but think how cute it would be for teen sims to work part time at the waterpark like a miserable teen they would be. New bathing suits and possibly new skills? I really don't know.
    @crocobaura yeah but think how cute it would be for teen sims to work part time at the waterpark like a miserable teen they would be. New bathing suits and possibly new skills? I really don't know.

Wouldn't that be illegal? In my country it's illegal to hire teenagers to work during school terms. Don't know how much vacation days teen sims get to make that type of gameplay feasible.
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    @crocobaura it's not illegal if they only work part times. Probably after school or during the summer in summer break.
    @crocobaura it's not illegal if they only work part times. Probably after school or during the summer in summer break.

I suppose they could if there were no homework and tests to prepare for. I don't know if summer break jobs for the teens in the sims would help though, given they would be very short tasks. It would be a lot of work for very little gameplay. Maybe if teens got the option to finish their education sooner or not finish their education and take up jobs instead. Or go to trade school instead of regular highschool and get to work as part of their training.