Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"The Sims 4 - Mediterranean adventures" concept

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
edited June 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Third concept about a mediterranean experience in TS4, but with Cottage Living confirmed features (so far) I think it's time for another pack concept:

World

Mediterranean adventures will be a game pack that will contain a new world, like the name of the pack implies, based in the mediterranean sea. The two real world places for this pack will be the Cyclades Islands from Greece and Alexandria from Egypt. The world will be residential.

Two worlds inside one. The Cyclades will have beauty rocky and green landscapes, while Alexandria will be a harbor like world.

sailing-Kleftiko.jpg

92.jpg

New interactions and skills:

The pack will be focused in bringing back to TS4 skills, activities and some stuff from TS1, TS2 and TS3.

While the Cyclades will feature nectar making and pizza oven, Alexandria will have pottery and jewelry. Both worlds will have a new farming animal: goat, that can be raised for milk obtaining.

kefalonia-wineries.jpg

mosaic-80-medium-garden-pizza-oven-1.jpg

wheel_30fb19fd-603f-46ec-aeca-bcae9ac9689a_689x.jpg?v=1581632995

jewelry-making-supplies.jpg

449126285696_155968511501953.jpg

Occults:

New occults will be featured, one in each world. Cyclades will have mermaids, while Alexandria mummies. Mermaids from this pack will be different from the ones in Island Living, based in the greek myths like Poseidon. Like mermaids, mummies will have two forms: a normal one with some egyptian details and the true form like in TS3.

thessaloniki_by_sophia_m_d6ytpvg-fullview-1.jpg

b84x9-CTWZMD9Y3YN-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1615821008176._SX1080_.jpg

Exploration:

Exploration will be a major feature in this pack. Cyclades will have scuba diving lots, when Sims can explore, discovering new items and shellfish for new dishes... and threats like shark attacks. Alexandria will have tombs and catacombs for explore and discover relics.

53.jpg

1024x576.jpeg
Post edited by Mak27 on

Comments

• superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I love the Mediterranean and I like this idea (especially because sims still can't make falafel), but Alexandria isn't a desert landscape - it's hot, but the whole city is built around the water because it's where a lot of Egyptians go on holiday. Plus, the harbor of Alexandria would be a great place to explore for shipwrecks and other treasures.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    That sounds good, i like the idea :)
  • HopeCrashHopeCrash Posts: 119 Member
    Great idea! I live in Tel Aviv so I would love to have this kind of world