Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LLAMAS

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Unquantifiable
    A llama for every sim. Four for the Goths, one for Don Lothario, one for Vladislaus IIII, LLAMAS FOR ALL
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Unquantifiable
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I'd rather have Unicorns. ;)

Hmm, you make a good point...
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    4-10
    So many llamas.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Unquantifiable
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I would like to know if they can be ridden.

Bold of you to assume that a Llama would let ANYONE ride upon them. :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I've wanted Llamas in The Sims for years so when they appeared in the trailer I literally screamed.

Same.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    At least one llama. I loved the llama's animation when tossed the sheers away and when it spit on that fox in the trailer.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    edited June 2021
    It would depend on my family, if they knit, and if wool can be sold for a decent price. Farmers do have to make a living some way. I’m wondering if we could fit a few of those little barns in a big barn with open doors, same thing with chicken coops. I’m also wondering if thunderstorms and blizzards will affect animals.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    I wonder what we can make with the wool? Cross pack compatability with Nifty Knitting?

I heard it is compatible with nifty knitting
  • Options
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    It would depend on my family, if they knit, and if wool can be sold for a decent price. Farmers do have to make a living some way. I’m wondering if we could fit a few of those little barns in a big barn with open doors, same thing with chicken coops. I’m also wondering if thunderstorms and blizzards will affect animals.
    We can sell a lot of things in the game these days. So maybe we can sell wool that had been collected from the llamas too.
    Storms affecting animals? Probably not since the most I have ever seen where animal that was affected by a thunderstorm was when one of my pet dogs got scared after lightning had struck my sim's lot near where the dog was. And the dog was in the house when the lightning struck.
  • Options
    K_PlaysK_Plays Posts: 102 Member
    Unquantifiable
    I have to go with just 1 because my fear is that they are tied to the building and in order to have more than 1 llama, you'd have a plethora of buildings on your property.

If they are tied to the building, I hope it isn't one building option and one llama per building. If I started with a small barn and a single option, I would like for a handy Sim to be able to build an addition to the barn and have it hold more llamas. Alternatively, I would like to be able to buy a larger barn that holds more llamas.

Imagine if every actual farmer had one barn per animal! How ridiculous would farms look and how lonely would the animals be!
  • Options
    I have to go with just 1 because my fear is that they are tied to the building and in order to have more than 1 llama, you'd have a plethora of buildings on your property.

If they are tied to the building, I hope it isn't one building option and one llama per building. If I started with a small barn and a single option, I would like for a handy Sim to be able to build an addition to the barn and have it hold more llamas. Alternatively, I would like to be able to buy a larger barn that holds more llamas.

Imagine if every actual farmer had one barn per animal! How ridiculous would farms look and how lonely would the animals be!
    SimGuruRomeo said something about how many animals tied to those sheds when asked about that in Q&A. And his answer I believe he said was one llama per llama shed and one cow per cow shed. As for the chicken coop, I believe it was said up to 8 chickens per coop in the Q&A
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I would like to know if they can be ridden.

Bold of you to assume that a Llama would let ANYONE ride upon them. :p

Hahaha I can tame the beast >:)
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'll take one got to keep my eye on it seeing how they spit.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Unquantifiable
    I mean, what would "enough" llamas look like, and would we even be able to recognize what constitutes "enough"?
  • Options
    CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    Unquantifiable
    Anyone remember "Badger, badger, badger, badger"? Now it's "llama, llama, llama, llama..."
  • Options
    Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    2-3
    I don't know if they'll be hard to manage so I'll play it safe..
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Unquantifiable
    Llamas, llamas everywhere...
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Unquantifiable
    An unquantifiable amount of Llama Spit to fill the pond with.

Then I let my Sim wade through it.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Unquantifiable
    Llamas rule! 🎉🎉🎉
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Lisamango0 wrote: »
    I don't know if they'll be hard to manage so I'll play it safe..

Yeah, same. It depends what it takes to look after them. I am SO excited about them though. :)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

gross
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    Unquantifiable

Ewwww, is that so your sims can be more polished? Sorry. (Walks away in acute embarrassment).
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited June 2021
    Unquantifiable
    @comicsforlife & @Kironide

Virtual Llama Spit has healing powers and promotes longevity. Sims should be lucky to get a treatment like that. 😇
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    Unquantifiable
    @comicsforlife & @Kironide

Virtual Llama Spit has healing powers and promotes longevity. Sims should be lucky to get a treatment like that. 😇

LOL - good one. I'll take your word for that. I was spat at by a camel once, it was not a pleasant experience.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Can't wait to add llamas to the rentals in Selvadorada. I like that they are full of personality, I wonder how they will get along with cats and dogs in game. Will they react to them like they do with the fox? Will dogs scare the fox away? Will cats get friendly with the cows? So many questions.