Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear little sims..... #2

Comments

• marissimmarissim Posts: 55 Member
    marissim wrote: »
    Dear little Sims,
    stop playing with decorations, just to then pocket them and leave. Yes, I am looking at you Father Winter!

:open_mouth: Are you suggesting Father Winter is a Klepto? And we all wondered how he got those gifts he hands out on Winterfest, no? LOL
    I had a piece of CC in game that added one of those chubby seal plushies as decor/kid toy. He did pocket 3 or so, just to then play with them whenever I would bump into him... Now, I am not saying he is, but this surely raises some questions!
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Dear Little Post Sim

You keep going on about hardly making it through my mailbox, and how you have to trow the mail into it. And what do I find inside the mailbox? Nothing. Are you lying to your Watcher? Hm? Keep in mind that my current Sim is a vampire. She's very thirsty, and running low on plasma packs. Get the message?

The Watcher.

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Stutum wrote: »
    Dear Little Post Sim

You keep going on about hardly making it through my mailbox, and how you have to trow the mail into it. And what do I find inside the mailbox? Nothing. Are you lying to your Watcher? Hm? Keep in mind that my current Sim is a vampire. She's very thirsty, and running low on plasma packs. Get the message?

The Watcher.

LOL I get that message too. Problem is, when I have a fence around the lot, I purposefully put the mailbox just to the side of the security gate. It's totally accessible! I think the Postman commeth, but really doesn't want to, you know? Half-hearted work ethic. Stay home, collect your unemployment you piece of beef jerky.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited May 2021
    Dear Little Post Sim

The Watcher.

LOL I get that message too. Problem is, when I have a fence around the lot, I purposefully put the mailbox just to the side of the security gate. It's totally accessible! I think the Postman commeth, but really doesn't want to, you know? Half-hearted work ethic. Stay home, collect your unemployment you piece of beef jerky.

Yes, my mailboxes are totally accessible too, and my current Sim lives in an apartment, so it's strange when it shows that message whether or not they bring any mail. Oh well. :)
    Post edited by Stutum on
  • deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    asimbsim wrote: »
    Dear little sims,

I know that I always get frustrated when I give you an action and you cancel it and do whatever you like anyway, but there are times when maybe you could be a little less eager to please me... I know you're eating lunch right now, and I know I've just clicked on pick up dog poop - but I was really hoping you'd wait until AFTER you'd finish eating, rather than combining the action and immediately taking your plate with you... :#

I recently had this same thing happen during my game! I was Horrified. :#
    deedles64 wrote: »
    asimbsim wrote: »
    Dear little sims,

I know that I always get frustrated when I give you an action and you cancel it and do whatever you like anyway, but there are times when maybe you could be a little less eager to please me... I know you're eating lunch right now, and I know I've just clicked on pick up dog poop - but I was really hoping you'd wait until AFTER you'd finish eating, rather than combining the action and immediately taking your plate with you... :#

I recently had this same thing happen during my game! I was Horrified. :#

I'm horrified just reading about it. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    Dear Little Sims

When you're in need of some fun, and I put you to watch some TV, but leave the channel choice to you, why do you decide to watch kids' shows, when you know it'll bore you?

The head-shaking Watcher
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    edited May 2021
    Dear Little Post Sim

The Watcher.

have had the same problems with t he TS4 ones. I like the TS2 mail carriers. They are dedicated to their jobs, you can chat them up and becomes friends, can even marry them.
    Dear Little Sim

I understand that you're having a bad day, and for that I am sorry, but it's no excuse to kick your girlfriend's trash can.

The Watcher

• L00NYL0V3L00NYL0V3 Posts: 66 Member
    Dear Little Sims,

Many of you are vampires, and while I love you all the more dearly for your very cool traits and spooky eyes, you really, REALLY shouldn't stand in the sun and whine about how uncomfortable you are when there's a lovely pavilion literally ten feet in front of you. I don't want to have to disrupt my sweet spellcaster Sim's life so she can come and resurrect people she doesn't even know; she's still got quite a lot of magic to teach her father, who has to be babysat every time he comes into contact with a cauldron lest he start cooking mac and cheese instead of wellness potions.
    Dear Little Sim

I'm a bit confused. You're a woman. You have the looks and features of a woman. Yet, you sound like a man. I don't get it.

Meh, who cares. I love you anyway. Now, let's make a ton of money. :sunglasses:

The Watcher
    Dear Little Sim

I'm a bit confused. You're a woman. You have the looks and features of a woman. Yet, you sound like a man. I don't get it.

The Watcher

There are a lot of customization options under gender, so maybe (if it's a premade Sim) they're trans.
    L00NYL0V3 wrote: »
    Dear Little Sims,

Many of you are vampires, and while I love you all the more dearly for your very cool traits and spooky eyes, you really, REALLY shouldn't stand in the sun and whine about how uncomfortable you are when there's a lovely pavilion literally ten feet in front of you. I don't want to have to disrupt my sweet spellcaster Sim's life so she can come and resurrect people she doesn't even know; she's still got quite a lot of magic to teach her father, who has to be babysat every time he comes into contact with a cauldron lest he start cooking mac and cheese instead of wellness potions.

Forgive me but that made me chuckle, out loud! Thanks, I needed that.
    Dear Little Sim

The Watcher

There are a lot of customization options under gender, so maybe (if it's a premade Sim) they're trans.

It's a Sim I made myself, I suppose something just glitched out a bit during the customization. :)
    @GalacticGal Oh, are you kidding? It cracks me up as much as it irritates me! It's like...

"Stolas...STOLAS NO. STOLAS STOP. STOLAS WHY. Welp, there goes 18 Simoleons down the drain..."
    I feel like I could devote an entire "Dear Little Sims" callout post to my updated version of Vlad. I've removed *most* of his irritating habits, but that man still finds ways to test me. I THOUGHT I DISABLED YOUR ABILITY TO MOVE AS MIST. QUIT POOFING OUT OF EXISTENCE WHEN YOUR WIFE AND SONS ARE TRYING TO TALK TO YOU, YOU BIPEDAL GREYHOUND.
    Dear Little Sim

You're sick AGAIN??? How is that possible? I just had you chug down some medicine a few hours ago, your "energized" moodlet from that just barely faded out, and here you are, coughing and feeling dizzy. *sigh* Very well. Drink up, get better, and STAY better, if you don't mind.

Dr. Watcher
    Dear Little Sim

You're sick AGAIN??? How is that possible? I just had you chug down some medicine a few hours ago, your "energized" moodlet from that just barely faded out, and here you are, coughing and feeling dizzy. *sigh* Very well. Drink up, get better, and STAY better, if you don't mind.

Dr. Watcher

Ugh. Sometimes, they're nearly as bad as pets! I swear, my one Sim's dogs get sick about once a week, and when one gets home from the vet, another immediately starts sniffling and drooling uncontrollably. They've got immune systems made of tissue paper.
    Dear Little Sim

Dr. Watcher

Ugh. Sometimes, they're nearly as bad as pets! I swear, my one Sim's dogs get sick about once a week, and when one gets home from the vet, another immediately starts sniffling and drooling uncontrollably. They've got immune systems made of tissue paper.

You can say that again. I'm glad that they put in details such as getting sick once in a while, but that's a bit too much.
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    My dear little Grim, it's great that you want to appreciate a good karaoke performance after you've been called to a venue for a job, but you might try not showing appreciation by waving your scythe around instead of your phone. Speaking of the scythe, you also might want to put it away before you go floating after people to try and make friends, just a thought.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

Dear Little Sim

Dr. Watcher

You can say that again. I'm glad that they put in details such as getting sick once in a while, but that's a bit too much.

I began playing Sims with Sims2. (I bought everything, including a few select Store items.) At one point my Uni kids were in the midst of an epidemic. They were all fighting the flu (or whatever ailment it was). This also bled over into my non-Uni town. :open_mouth:
    Dear Little Sim

Dr. Watcher

I began playing Sims with Sims2. (I bought everything, including a few select Store items.) At one point my Uni kids were in the midst of an epidemic. They were all fighting the flu (or whatever ailment it was). This also bled over into my non-Uni town. :open_mouth:

Yes, now that you mention it, I remember everybody getting sick one by one in TS2. Such joy. :P
    Dear Little Medieval Sims

Don't listen to the Jacobans and their nonsense. Although you make me frustrated more times than I'll bother to mention, I'll always love you and your descendants.

The Watcher
    Dear Little Sims in Committed Romantic Relationships,

What is *wrong* with you that makes you start flirting with NPCs? You just went on a date with your significant other, whom you adore. You don't actually *know* the person you're talking to, either, which makes this behavior all the more disconcerting. Honestly, this is worse than the time I tried and failed to bring one of my favorite polyamorous relationships to life. Am I going to have to start deleting innocent NPCs from the game just because you can't control yourselves?

Looking at you, Anthony J. Crowley and Vladislaus Straud...
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Dear little paranoid sim.

For the last time, your twin toddlers are not plotting against you. They are just reading a book with their mother. There's no need to feel tense.

Your watcher.