Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway! The Sims 4 Dream Home Decorator

Comments

• AuroraBoreallisAuroraBoreallis Posts: 108 Member
    Your Style is Traditional
    You wisely choose tried-and-true over trends to create spaces that are always in style; mixing in a few of-the-moment accessories to keep your lasting look fresh. Like whisky, you're a smooth operator that only improves with age
  • SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    edited May 2021
    Hi there!

I couldn’t take the test since it says it’s not available in my country (Spain). Could you please add me to the giveaway?

I guess I would pick contemporary. In real life I’m a hardcore minimalist - my house is white and clean with bare furniture. But I must confess I adore cluttered houses in The Sims! The more trinkets, the more I love them. Bb.move objects on is so dangerous for me... :D
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    You got Modern

Sleek and streamlined, your aesthetic is minimalist with a focus on luxe materials and cutting-edge finishes. You don't always drink cocktails, but when you do they're martinis. Shaken, not stirred.

I don’t like Modern to be honest; I like Modern Contemporary so it’s half right haha (and also might not be an option together).
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    My style was Coastal -"Combining a laid-back look with nautical nods, you create spaces with a permanent vacation vibe"

Thank you for doing this! Fun and generous, and my style suits (though I also like homey interiors too)! That said though, did anyone else dislike all the dining room options? I can't see my guests in any of them :D.
  • BloodC24BloodC24 Posts: 1 New Member
    Your Style is Cottage

Preferring cozy over cutting edge, your laid-back style features pieces with character and a timeworn patina. Toast your rustic-meets-refined good taste with one of these soul-warming sips.
  • wormofthebookwormofthebook Posts: 176 Member
    I got:

You wisely choose tried-and-true over trends to create spaces that are always in style; mixing in a few of-the-moment accessories to keep your lasting look fresh. Like whisky, you're a smooth operator that only improves with age; toast your timeless good taste with one of these classic cocktails.

Thanks for the giveaway! Good luck to all :)
    ldauop39735.png
  • ShachaaiShachaai Posts: 55 Member
    Enter me, please, and thank you for the opportunity! (Tragically, the quiz didn't work for me. Then again, I never know whether to choose answers for décor quizzes on 'places I would like to live,' 'places I would like to visit', or 'places I would just like to build for other people.')
  • Rachel_ARachel_A Posts: 5 New Member
    Your Style is Contemporary

Your ever-evolving style is of-the-moment,
    expertly mixing the latest looks with pieces from
    the past. Raise a glass to your trend-savvy style
    with one of these popular potables.

Also, thanks so much for this giveaway! I wish everyone luck :)
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    Enter me, please.

Tanks for hosting this giveaway. Judging by the results, I guess I'm closest to Cottage.
  • trineloetrineloe Posts: 37 Member
    Enter me, please! :)
    I couldn't get acces to the site, but another test said this:

Mod Enthusiast
    You dig a retro look almost as much as you crave a clean space. Sleek forms and modern styling are your weakness. You thrive in monochromatic spaces and can easily imagine yourself seated on an iconic piece such as an Eames lounge or Barcelona chair.
    Mod Enthusiast combines Mid-Century Modern and Minimalist with a touch of Transitional.

Amazing of you to host this giveaway, btw!
    Gallery ID: trineloe
    ~~ building life ~~
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    Apparently the link is not available in my country..so ehm.. Enter me!? <3
  • MightySparksMightySparks Posts: 80 Member

Your ever-evolving style is of-the-moment, expertly mixing the latest looks with pieces from the past. Raise a glass to your trend-savvy style with one of these popular potables.

- Slow Cooker Sangria
    - Lemon Drop
    - Bloody Mary
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    Your Style is Cottage
    Preferring cozy over cutting edge, your laid-back style features pieces with character and a timeworn patina. Toast your rustic-meets-refined good taste with one of these soul-warming sips.
    Boozy Hot Cocoa
    Whiskey Sour
    Classic Hot Toddy
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    I got Coastal
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    Thanks for the opportunity xd

• bandit5bandit5 Posts: 918 Member
    If i win will buy one copy more for someone else that simgirl can give away. I can buy 2 copies even if don't win.
  • cleo224cleo224 Posts: 87 Member

You wisely choose tried-and-true over trends to create spaces that are always in style; mixing in a few of-the-moment accessories to keep your lasting look fresh. Like whisky, you're a smooth operator that only improves with age; toast your timeless good taste with one of these classic cocktails.

Manhattan
    Sazerac
    Old Fashioned
  • Bhawkins0402Bhawkins0402 Posts: 75 Member

Your ever-evolving style is of-the-moment, expertly mixing the latest looks with pieces from the past. Raise a glass to your trend-savvy style with one of these popular potables.

Thanks and good luck everyone!
  • LucyCatxLucyCatx Posts: 51 Member
    I got MidCentury Modern!
    Definitely on brand for me, haha :)
  • NylaliaNylalia Posts: 64 Member
    Enter me.

Thank you for the giveaways and always showing us more things of interest.
  • Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    Enter me, please! :)
  • legolizeitlegolizeit Posts: 51 Member
    Hmm. I got cottage.
    I don't have a cohesive decorating style IRL. One of traits is freegan so none of my stuff matches but is in good shape and most of it was free! (I don't dumpster dive though, just wait for someone to want to get rid of something good and then swoop in and offer to take it off their hands lol)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,829 Member
    Last day to enter!
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Enter me, please.

Unfortunately the quiz does not wirk for me... :(
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    I don’t have access to the quiz, so... Enter me!