Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Who submitted Maribel?
    She gets the evil villain award. Heh heh...

Ahhh! Well it wasn’t @Munterbacon - surprise surprise. 😂😂😂 It was actually @CameronLineage.

In my defense, the evil gene didn't come factory installed. :D

Ha! So you say.... o:)
    @ wrote: »
    Who submitted Maribel?

Ahhh! Well it wasn’t @Munterbacon - surprise surprise. 😂😂😂 It was actually @CameronLineage.

Bahahahaaaa!

I was going to congratulate you on the record villainess! She delightfully nasty! ;)>:)

Delightfully!

• CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    Who submitted Maribel?

Good point. Considering my storyline has never been the happy fluffy bunny kind, she probably was bound to turn dark. LOL.
    Who submitted Maribel?

Good point. Considering my storyline has never been the happy fluffy bunny kind, she probably was bound to turn dark. LOL.

Yup ... just sayin’! Lol...
    Who submitted Maribel?

But ... you also gave us Veronica so I say you sorta made up for it! Lol...
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    Who submitted Maribel?

But ... you also gave us Veronica so I say you sorta made up for it! Lol...

LOL - so I am one for one. ;)
    It’s been a whole 11days since my last chapter... I know it’s not usually that long, but RL is hitting hard right now. So without further ado here is Chapter 4.74 - Trust - Sam and Walker discuss her meeting with her mother ....

.... Outside on the balcony in DSV....

5w5ypwX.png

• mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    So glad to get a chapter!
    Been sitting on needles after Sam and Maribel's talk. Time to see what's cooking :s:open_mouth:
    So glad to get a chapter!
    Been sitting on needles after Sam and Maribel's talk. Time to see what's cooking :s:open_mouth:

Yes ... more to come very soon on that subject! 😬
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    @AudreyFld I do not understand why I can not find this update in my Reader. I have not changed any settings. I'm glad I found it here :)
    @AudreyFld I do not understand why I can not find this update in my Reader. I have not changed any settings. I'm glad I found it here :)

Oh. That is weird. I did make a change just as it was getting ready to post, I may have messed it up. 😬 I’ll check the date and time on it. I’m glad you found it here too. ❤️

Oh. That is weird. I did make a change just as it was getting ready to post, I may have messed it up. 😬 I’ll check the date and time on it. I’m glad you found it here too. ❤️

Okay. It wasn’t there for me either so I moved it to draft and republished it. Now it’s there. Strange..... but thanks for letting me know! 😀

Okay. It wasn’t there for me either so I moved it to draft and republished it. Now it’s there. Strange..... but thanks for letting me know! 😀

You're welcome...
    I was close to dropping this message when I thought it was my problem.
    Now I'm glad it helped :)

You're welcome...
    I was close to dropping this message when I thought it was my problem.
    Now I'm glad it helped :)

I’m glad you didn’t. I have no idea what happened. Probably user error!
    Hey hey! 🖐 Time to check in on Tyler and Cassie and see what they've been up to while Walker's been stalking Sam!

Chapter 4.75 - Forever - Both Cassie & Cris and Tyler & Veronica discuss their futures together.

Cris and Cassie have dinner to celebrate getting to green light to build Purple...

SG7rqKd.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Yes, new chapter.
    Loving the way both relationships in the latest chapter seem to be going well (at the moment).

Also, something about Veronica referencing caca made me thing of this Faith No More song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPJSHpRhge8

..Then again, perhaps I'm weird :D
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Very happy chapter! :) I loved it! <3 New beginnings for all!
    @haswh wrote: »
    Very happy chapter! :) I loved it! <3 New beginnings for all!

Hehe! I loved the way you just slipped that in there. ❤️ Lovely New Beginnings for sure! 💕💕💕
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Yes, new chapter.
    Loving the way both relationships in the latest chapter seem to be going well (at the moment).

Also, something about Veronica referencing caca made me thing of this Faith No More song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPJSHpRhge8

..Then again, perhaps I'm weird :D

After listening to that song. .... well I concur with weird! 😂😂😂😂
    Yes, it’s been 11 days since the last chapter..... 😢😢😢 .... all is well except RL has found me big time. We are in the process of getting our home ready to sell and are building a new one in another city. Yep. We’re insane.

5587d94b1ade.gif

This isn't exactly a hiatus, just longer between chapters. I hope I can get the next one out by Monday, but we shall see. I should have a little more time here and there as things settle to get my sims fix in until we actually move, which won’t be a few more months.

❤️ Many thanks and love to everyone that reads, lurks and comments.❤️ I appreciate you more than you know. You help make my obsession even more fun. 🤗🤗🤗
    @AudreyFld Your real life sounds like it's something of a project :o
    It will be nice when it's over. Being allowed to design your own house sounds great :)
    @AudreyFld Your real life sounds like it's something of a project :o
    It will be nice when it's over. Being allowed to design your own house sounds great :)
    It is a project! We are downsizing. Our kids have been gone for awhile and we no longer need or want such a large home. Too much to upkeep. So we’re selling and then buying a smaller one. Sadly it was a spec home so we didn’t get to add much, but we got to make a couple of small design changes that made me very happy! Hopefully by the end of October this will all be behind us. 😊
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Good luck on your move, hon!

We'll be here always for your stories when you're ready.

HUGS!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Good luck on your move, hon!

We'll be here always for your stories when you're ready.

HUGS!

Thanks so much! ❤️
    edited June 2021
    Three weeks later and finally a post! 😱 RL has kicked into high gear. Selling your house and moving is a &!%$* and we haven’t even listed our house for sale yet! 🏠 New Beginnings is a blessed break from it all for me! ❤️

So without further ado, here is the next chapter featuring Walker…. Chapter 4.76 - Deal or No Deal?

Walker lays out his deal ….

bERoGEW.png