Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Ridley Residence [Chapter 5.32 - 30.07.2023]

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Ah, sorry for the delay. I was in need of a relaxing weekend hahahaha!

@DeafSimmer
    Playing around in Selvadorada sure was fun! I'll get back to it in one of the later generations, but I forgot which one.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,377 Member
    @Skeilah
    Christopher:" The thing we talked about will come to be? I never talked to this thing before. Or ... Did I ask this question once before ...?"
    This sentence and the picture made me laugh so much :joy:

I had overlooked the chapters of the jungle trip. The three boys are very different and fun to follow.
    The chapter with the Voodoo doll was also really fun.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I fell a couple weeks behind, so lots of comments for you to read. :grimace:

I had a Sim in one of my past stories that got sick. I didn't do anything but give them rest and food. They felt better by the end of the day. But had a relapse a couple in-game days later. I was forced to buy medicine for them.

The twins look handsome as teens. Not meaning to sound mean or rude, but I cracked up at your clothing choice. It's definitely different. Not in a bad way, though.

Aww...Christopher and Emerson are going to make a great couple. :smile:

I'm literally laughing out loud that Christopher hacked into the school computer to give himself "A" status - autonomously for that matter. Too funny.

3.27 & 3.28
    I see you enjoyed Jungle Adventures pack. Do you have a favorite part of playing?
    Shameless plug here: Jungle Ruin is my miniseries. You might enjoy it sometime.

roflmao at the voodoo doll scenario!! :lol:

Christopher has a nice fish collection going. And Wynn's traits are falling into line. :wink:

That looked like a fun Halloween event. :smile:

With that, I am all caught up.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @MonaSolstraale
    I was like "oh, okay, hahaha". Thanks about the boys! I love all three of them, each in their own way! I had a great laugh while writing up the voodoo doll chapter.

@LegacySims2017 That's indeed quite the text to read, thanks!
    Wynn actually didn't get sick again after his rest. Guess you got unlucky :c or some kind of bug is fixed now.

Thank you about the boys! Hahahaha, I also had a good laugh while making this clothing decision. I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds this funny.

I absolutely love Christopher and Emerson together.

I was actually amazed that Christopher succeeded in giving himself an A. Meanwhile Wynn isn't very lucky, lol.

it was my first time playing around with the Jungle Adventure Pack! I still have a lot to discover, so I'm not sure if I have a favorite part... Do you have a favorite part? If I have the time, I'll definitely read it!!

Hahahahahah I'm glad you also like the voodoo doll scenario. I had a great laugh while writing up that chapter :D

Wynns traits and Christopher's fish collection don't really match. Wynn goes to the basement to mourn the fish on the wall, lol. It's hilarious but sad at the same time.

The Halloween event really was fun! I think I added that event myself... I forgot.

---

And now... The 'moment suprème'! The last three chapters of generation 3!!

Can't believe we're going to generation 4 today! From next week on, I'll only post one chapter instead of 3, since I'll be busier :) Thank you for sticking around, and see you again in gen 4!!
    @Skeilah

Jungle Adventures
    I think my favorite part is passing through puzzled areas and having to solve the puzzle. Makes me nervous but excited every time.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited May 2021
    Too funny with that pick up line. Glad Emerson liked it. Ooo, I wonder if Jess will have an alien baby from being abducted. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

A teenage sleepover, huh? Nothing could go wrong there....without Mods of course. :grimace:

Yay for Jess completing her goals.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @Skeilah You have an oopsie in your siggie. It reads Generation 3 and should be Generation 4. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017 Well that was indeed an oopsie, hahahah! I changed it. Thank you for notifying!
    edited May 2021
    I just launched a test-subscribe page on my website. Since I have no Wordpress website, you can't just click on a 'follow'-button, but I got creative and came with this: click here!

As I said, it's still in test-phase, but I'll hope you'll try it out and give me feedback when I post something new ^^

Thanks in advance!
    @LegacySims2017
    Females can't become pregnant from alien abductions. Only men can :) I would've liked to see an alien baby from Jess, hahaha! But I guess there will be more alien abductions with Christopher and Emerson, and maybe alien babies too since they are both men!

Well, I do have mods... But I'm not in for teenage pregnancy so nope :P

Mother's Day yesterday was pretty busy, so I'll use that as an excuse to only post my first Generation 4-chapter today ^^

Chapter 4.1

---

Skeilah wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017
    Females can't become pregnant from alien abductions. Only men can :) I would've liked to see an alien baby from Jess, hahaha! But I guess there will be more alien abductions with Christopher and Emerson, and maybe alien babies too since they are both men!

Well, I do have mods... But I'm not in for teenage pregnancy so nope :P

Re: Spoiler
    No need for a pregnancy mod to still have naughtiness going on. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    Ahhhh, yes... I get what you mean now. :D
    New chapter!

Chapter 4.2

---

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Almost done with generation 3, I'm almost caught up!!!
    Yay for almost being caught up! Here's another chapter to celebrate it :D

Chapter 4.3

---
    Oh my gosh I am finally all caught up. That took me way longer than I expected it to.
    @Shadami Yippeee! It'll be a blast to read just one chapter every week now :) I hope you liked it!

---

Chapter 4.4

New chapter!

---

Chapter 4.5
    New chapter!

---

Chapter 4.6
    Christopher and Emerson are a cute couple. I laughed at the quickness of engagement, marriage, and moving in all in one day. :lol: Soon enough I sense alien babies. Rainy weddings aren't all that horrible. Levi and Spica got married on a rainy day. I wonder if Summer will get married in a monsoon. :grimace:

I like that fishing outfit for Christopher's job. Goes well with his everyday attire. Good to see you had Emerson have a productive day at work. He even got himself a promotion.

Chrissie! :lol: I've forgotten about the bills a time or two. It happens. LOLing at the freeze ray gun. Aww, I like how you ended it with a first snow image before bed time.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    I'm all caught up again. XD it's been a bit since I read so I had to resort out who is who. Hahaha
    edited June 2021
    @LegacySims2017
    I love Christopher and Emerson so much. I'm not a fan of weddings and stuff - best to get it over with as soon as possible o:) Alien babies!! I wish for Summer a beautiful wedding with lots of sun! (yes yes, I am still sneakily reading everything - just bad at commenting, lol)

@Shadami haha! I do have a family tree, but since I played ahead like - a lot, there are spoilers in the family tree. Once I'm at the point of the family tree, I'll try to keep up with the publishing so that people can actually look at the tree without getting spoiled.

---

New: Chapter 4.7!

I know that feeling. Sometimes I get ahead with the family tree stuff as well xD
    I went on a little vacation to celebrate my graduation and forgot about stories for a while, oops :D Anyways, here's finally a new chapter!

Chapter 4.8