Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't play because of the 'no connection' popup.

BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
No internet. The Sims 4 doesn't require internet, but there are online features, so I didn't mind the first popup. Popups every few seconds, now... When I click O.K. There is another one behind this! How do I deal with this? Turned off auto reconnect. Would've turned off online features, but I don't know if it turns off my gallery profile.

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2021
    There's not much you can do about that since it's more of a connection problem. I get the same problem too from time to time. The last time that I had lost internet connection was just last Saturday. And it was only for an hour or so. And then I had internet again. The only time you can play Sims 4 without the internet is if you are already in the game when you lose connection to the internet. Otherwise you'll likely be stuck in game start-up mode until you get your connection back. This has happened to me several times in the past. I learned to not try to start the game while I have no internet connection these days. It helps me get around this situation. If I were you, I would wait until I get my internet connection back before starting the game. It bites to have to do this, but it's the only work around for this that I know at this time.