Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @AudreyFld
    Sam is gorgeous in her outfit.

She is!
    That dress was amazing on her. I’m not surprised that Walker kept looking at her because I did too!
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    :)
    I am so happy how that went! Maybe they will have a chance to make this work for them! We shall have to wait and see how Walker's job he's working on will end up. Also if Sam will let him in all the way to her heart.
    Another great chapter! <3
    @haswh wrote: »
    :)
    I am so happy how that went! Maybe they will have a chance to make this work for them! We shall have to wait and see how Walker's job he's working on will end up. Also if Sam will let him in all the way to her heart.
    Another great chapter! <3
    Thanks so much!
    You hit on two key points! Will Sam finally open up all the way to him and will he even be able to make this job work? She is right, things are different in the Valley and I’m sure that extends to business as well as the gossip and publicity she has to endure.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Lol! :D
    You're so tricky with that screenie and title! My stomach dropped. Hee hee!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Lol! :D
    You're so tricky with that screenie and title! My stomach dropped. Hee hee!

Ha! Don’t want to give everything away!
    edited April 2021
    A little later than planned, but here is the next chapter! 😄 Chapter 4.71 - Dinner with a View - Sam and Walker have dinner at her house.,...

And enjoy the view together after dark...

QbIxSMD.png

@AudreyFld
    The city lights do look beautiful at night. Walker is right about Sam needing to stay calm, but I'm kind of concerned that things may get heated next time she talks to her mother.

Yes. You are right to be concerned.... 😬😬😬😬
    Awesome chapter! <3
    Walker really was a gentleman in this chapter. I really do like these two together! <3
    I do think that Sam and her Mom will not be having a very great talk. Mari just can't stop herself from causing problems.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
    Awesome chapter! <3
    Walker really was a gentleman in this chapter. I really do like these two together! <3
    I do think that Sam and her Mom will not be having a very great talk. Mari just can't stop herself from causing problems.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)

Thank you!
    Walker outdid himself I think. ❤️ He’s treading lightly because Sam has become important to him. The talk ... ugh ... it may not go so well because Mari will most definitely push back super hard.
    OMG what a great chapter!
    You can see how both Sam and Walker compliment each other in their relationship. It's growing in such the right direction and the right speed! LOVE IT!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    OMG what a great chapter!
    You can see how both Sam and Walker compliment each other in their relationship. It's growing in such the right direction and the right speed! LOVE IT!

Thank you for your kind words!
    I love these two together. I agree that they each help the other be better. ❤️❤️❤️
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited April 2021
    And I'm caught up...
    Liking Sam & Walker reconnecting in the latest few chapters and love that one of the chapters is called "Walker The Stalker". Also laughing and cringing at Sam & Walker's unplanned meet my folks moment involving "Cruella" and Ragnar the Rotten
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    And I'm caught up...
    Liking Sam & Walker reconnecting in the latest few chapters and love that one of the chapters is called "Walker The Stalker". Also laughing and cringing at Sam & Walker's unplanned meet my folks moment involving "Cruella" and Ragnar the Rotten

Welcome to caught up! Lol...
    The unplanned meet the parents was cringe worthy! Lol. Their reconnect is going good - so far anyway!
    New chapter! RL and a Sims 4 glitch delayed this one a bit, both are resolved for now! So here you go. Chapter 4.72 - Partners - Tyler and Veronica celebrate her win and

Cassie and Cris approach her father about building ‘Purple’

2b4DlYH.png

edited May 2021
    Awesome happy chapter! Love every bit of it! <3
    Looking forward to these two couples and their lives together! <3 It really made me smile when desert was Tiramisu! :) Looks like everything is going to work out fantastic! <3
    Loved this and looking forward to the next stage in this story! <3
    Edited to add: I wasn't having a very good morning and after reading this story I am feeling much better! Thanks @AudreyFld! <3
    Awesome happy chapter! Love every bit of it! <3
    Looking forward to these two couples and their lives together! <3 It really made me smile when desert was Tiramisu! :) Looks like everything is going to work out fantastic! <3
    Loved this and looking forward to the next stage in this story! <3
    Edited to add: I wasn't having a very good morning and after reading this story I am feeling much better! Thanks @AudreyFld! <3

I’m so sorry you were having a bad day 😭😭😭 but very happy I could help with some positive energy from the last chapter! ❤️ I’m excited for the next few chapters to see how things begin to solidify.
    I was especially happy with Cassie and her newfound joy in living. She just looks different. Smiling and glowing. And sweet, sweet Tyler. He adores Veronica and she recognizes him for that and how devoted he is to her. She’s a very nice person too, and works within his boundaries, so they work well together.
    Hello. 👋 ... I’m here with a mid-week chapter. 😊. Chapter 4.73 - Negotiations - We check back in with Walker and Samantha

Sam and her mother try to find a way to co-exist.

RuHTJwc.png

Oh my!! :#
    I sure hope that Walker gets this deal so he can stay with Sam!! That being said, Mari is a piece of work!!! I don't even know what to say except she is a terrible person! >:) Always has been!! :s So glad that Sam held it together! I am proud of who she is becoming! <3
    Great chapter as always!! :) Looking forward to the next one! <3
    Oh my!! :#
    I sure hope that Walker gets this deal so he can stay with Sam!! That being said, Mari is a piece of work!!! I don't even know what to say except she is a terrible person! >:) Always has been!! :s So glad that Sam held it together! I am proud of who she is becoming! <3
    Great chapter as always!! :) Looking forward to the next one! <3

Oh my is right.
    I I do hope the deal works out for him. Sam is going to need him there to help her deal with her mother. She is trying so hard to better herself and the harder she pushes the harder her mother pushes back. She desperately wants to keep her under her thumb. I’m not sure if they came to any kind of a real understanding. Mari was all over the place.

More to come!
    Who submitted Maribel?
    She gets the evil villain award. Heh heh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Who submitted Maribel?

Ahhh! Well it wasn’t @Munterbacon - surprise surprise. 😂😂😂 It was actually @CameronLineage.
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Who submitted Maribel?

Ahhh! Well it wasn’t @Munterbacon - surprise surprise. 😂😂😂 It was actually @CameronLineage.

In my defense, the evil gene didn't come factory installed. :D
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Who submitted Maribel?

In my defense, the evil gene didn't come factory installed. :D

Bahahahaaaa!

I was going to congratulate you on the record villainess! She delightfully nasty! ;)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg