Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Happy Easter 🎀🌸💐🐰for those that celebrate and here’s a new chapter for you!

Chapter 4.68 - More Talking ... - Cassie gives Cris the silent treatment ...

Cris tries to patch things up

RHYLwip.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited April 2021
    Happy Easter! 🐇
    Fabulous chapter! <3 Love the direction this is going for the two of them! <3
    @haswh wrote: »
    Happy Easter! 🐇
    Fabulous chapter! <3 Love the direction this is going for the two of them! <3

Thanks! I like it too. I think they are going to complement each other well. They are both pushing the other to move out of their comfort zones. Lol.
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

RHYLwip.png

Loved the chapter!

And love the new signature! Very cool!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    First things first:

I love the new banner and avatar!!! LOL!
    I'm so excited for the new bar! I hope we'll see more of them, too, in maybe a time skip!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

RHYLwip.png

Loved the chapter!

And love the new signature! Very cool!

Glad you liked it and thanks for noticing the banner! It was way past time for a change!
    First things first:

I love the new banner and avatar!!! LOL!
    I'm so excited for the new bar! I hope we'll see more of them, too, in maybe a time skip!

Ahhh the new Avi and a new banner! Yay! It was way past time. 🤣🤣🤣
    Yes! The new bar should be soooo much fun! Another no doubt we’ll see more of everyone. And of course there will eventually be a time jump!

Hey guys! I’ve got daughter duties and have to go help my Mom with her taxes 💲💲💲 this week so it’s not likely I’ll be able to get my next chapter shot even though it’s written. 😭😭😭. It will definitely be ready the following - if I can get it done early then, I’ll post it. But.... yeah, not likely. 😔

I’ll give you a tease though ... The next couple of chapters are devoted to Walker and Sam and Maribel and Drake with a tiny bit of Ragnar thrown in for fun 😬😬😬😬.
    Hey guys! I’ve got daughter duties and have to go help my Mom with her taxes 💲💲💲 this week so it’s not likely I’ll be able to get my next chapter shot even though it’s written. 😭😭😭. It will definitely be ready the following - if I can get it done early then, I’ll post it. But.... yeah, not likely. 😔

I’ll give you a tease though ... The next couple of chapters are devoted to Walker and Sam and Maribel and Drake with a tiny bit of Ragnar thrown in for fun 😬😬😬😬.

Ohhh...sounds like a fun chapter! And worth the wait!

Fun tax time. Lol!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Fun tax time. Lol!!!

I look forward to it every year! NOT..... lol
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member

Fun tax time. Lol!!!

In that case I recommend self-employment, then you get to do it twice every year, one for you and one for the company you own. LOL
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited April 2021
    Liking the new signature...
    Also like that Cassandra is in Purple especially with how it ties in to the planned Purple Velvet bar talk in the latest chapter.
    @AudreyFld wrote: »

Fun tax time. Lol!!!

No thank you!
    @AudreyFld wrote: »

Fun tax time. Lol!!!

No thank you!
    Liking the new signature...
    Also like that Cassandra is in Purple especially with how it ties in to the planned Purple Velvet bar talk in the latest chapter.

Thanks! And thank you for noticing Cassandra’s ‘Purple’ outfit! Totally on purpose!
    Okie Dokie! I survived tax day at my mom's! B) And now I'm back with the next chapter. <3

Chapter 4.69 - Flying by the Seat of my Pants - Walker contacts Samantha ...

Sam reacts to the tabloid and recalls what really happened that day....

F6RWs0l.png
    @AudreyFld
    That sure is a lot of drama. And I feel bad for Sam.

A whoooole lotta drama! Lol.
    And yes, I feel sorry for her too. She’s trying so hard but everyone wants to control her. Everyone except Walker.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Good to see you back and glad that taxes are done for this year! :)

Well then! :#:o:s
    Sam's Mom will never change ever! She just can't help her selfishness. I hope that Sam can keep this up forever but I wonder if it will happen or not. If it keeps going on she really does need to speak to Ragnar or someone about it!

What is Drake doing? Are they a thing now? I hope not but won't be surprised if the are!

I really hope that Walker and Sam will end up together in the end!! 🤞

Great chapter thanks! <3
    @haswh wrote: »
    Good to see you back and glad that taxes are done for this year! :)

Well then! :#:o:s
    Sam's Mom will never change ever! She just can't help her selfishness. I hope that Sam can keep this up forever but I wonder if it will happen or not. If it keeps going on she really does need to speak to Ragnar or someone about it!

What is Drake doing? Are they a thing now? I hope not but won't be surprised if the are!

I really hope that Walker and Sam will end up together in the end!! 🤞

Great chapter thanks! <3

Thank you! And yes, whew! All done.
    Sami’s mom acts like she’s going to be sweet and then BOOM out come the claws. 😬. Sam is going to have to talk to her. The timing was just terrible so her mother got her feelings hurt. 🙄. And I don’t think Sam thinks she and Drake are a thing, but I’m not so sure what Drake thinks. He keeps trying to worm his way in and she is letting him little by little. I think I the chase is probably part of the fun for him, plus I think he might really like her, or at least he’s in lust with her. Probably that more than anything. But whatever it is, it’s clear he’s enjoying himself. More to come.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Yes, new chapter!
    Walker's continued awkwardness with Samantha is very reminiscent of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWct_KYGRQo

...all that is missing is a very tall guy Walker to march down the street in his undies as retribution for his laughably terrible handling of Samantha having feelings for him.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Yes, new chapter!
    Walker's continued awkwardness with Samantha is very reminiscent of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWct_KYGRQo

...all that is missing is a very tall guy Walker to march down the street in his undies as retribution for his laughably terrible handling of Samantha having feelings for him.

OMG! I can’t stop laughing! Someone needs to march him down the street!
    Omg...
    Drake is the creeeeepiest! UGH!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Omg...
    Drake is the creeeeepiest! UGH!

Ha! He’s quite a pushy little thing - all that over confidence! :joy:
    Howdy Ya’ll! 🤠 It’s Sunday afternoon (for me) and I’ve come to say hey with a new chapter!

Chapter 4.70 - Walker the Stalker - Sam and Walker reconnect over dinner...

Sam and Walker have serious discussions

O9HGOJA.png