Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Houdini Furniture

I don't have any mods, so I'm not sure where I'm supposed to post this, but the furniture in my sims house has began to disappear. She's been paying her bills, but I was having a party and I just noticed the counter with the kava bowl on it disappeared right after the other counter with a sink had disappeared too. Has anyone else gotten this issue?

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Maybe it was stolen? Eco Lifestyle EP introduced Sharing is Caring NAP and the Recycler trait that contribute heavily to stuff disappearing. You could try locking the door to prevent other sims entering and stealing from your house.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    I don't have any mods, so I'm not sure where I'm supposed to post this, but the furniture in my sims house has began to disappear. She's been paying her bills, but I was having a party and I just noticed the counter with the kava bowl on it disappeared right after the other counter with a sink had disappeared too. Has anyone else gotten this issue?

If you aren't using CC and Mods, you should go to the help section here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    @crocobaura but a counter is that possible? I was having a party and it just randomly disappeared.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    @crocobaura but a counter is that possible? I was having a party and it just randomly disappeared.

Counters, chairs, tables, sinks and toilets have all been stolen by sims. If there are objects placed on the counters or tables they get stolen together with the counters and tables. I had a sim who recycled her own chairs, so if your sim has a recycler disciple trait you cannot just lock the door.