Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your ranking of the Sims 4 Expansion packs?

In what order would you rank the Sims 4 Expansion packs?
You don't have own all the packs, but please try to include all 10.

Mine is:
1. Island Living
2. Snowy Escape
3. Get Together
4. Seasons
5. Discover University
6. Get to Work
7. Cats & Dogs
8. City Living
9. Get Famous
10. Eco Lifestyle
Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos

Comments

• orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    edited March 2021
    1. Discover University - gameplay, world, build-buy, cas
    2. Eco Lifestyle - never-been-done-before gameplay, neighborhood looks similar to mine IRL, build-buy, cas
    3. Get Together - gameplay, world, build-buy
    4. Get Famous - gameplay, world, build-buy
    5. Get to Work - gameplay, build-buy
    6. Cats and Dogs - pretty world, build-buy
    7. Snowy Escape - pretty but small world, build-buy, cas
    8. Seasons - I only get it for realism
    9. City Living - Somewhere to go to 1
    10. Island Living - Somewhere to go to 2
    Post edited by orenjiAi on
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    1. Seasons - Should of been in the Base <3
    2. Get Together - Beautiful big Windenburg & Outdoor Parties B)
    3. Snowy Escape - Beautiful Wintery Mt. K, Winter Festivals & Winter Sports B)
    4. Discover University - Robots, Cool Objects, Build Modes & Classes B)
    5. Get Famous - Coolest Costumes, Futuristic Props & Build Modes B)
    6. Island Living - Very Beautiful Island world, Summer Festivals, Mermaids & Prehistoric Build Modes B)
    7. Get To Work - Aliens, Scientist Career & Futuristic Objects/Build Modes :D
    8. Eco Living - Green Environment ability for all my worlds, Cool Native Hair & CAS :)
    9. City Living - CAS, Build Modes & City Festivals :)
    10. Cats & Dogs - Historical Lighthouse World, Rustic CAS, Rustic Objects & Pets/Familiars :/
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    1. Seasons- I dont really like the gameplay(holidays, gardening, roller skating) but the seasons overhaul is so important that I cant rank it any lower. The most basic expansion.
    2. Get together- love the world and the club feature is robust. The possibilities for group customization are endless. Very underrated imo.
    3. Eco lifestyle- entirelly new gameplay, one of the most complex systems the team has added, fun and rewarding new skills. I also love the eco bb and grungy cas.
    4. City living- the most "alive" world they have added. I also really like the apartments and the festivals are my go to place to meet new people.
    5. Island living- while lacking in gameplay the world alone makes it worth.
    6. Get famous- acting is one of my favorite careers, very replayable.The fame system I dont use it as much though and thats why it ranks so low.
    7. Snowy escape- love the world and the festivals. The new skills got a bit boring after a while though.
    8. Discover university- I really like the roomate feature but thats about the only think I usually play with. Attending university feels a bit like a chore.
    9. Cats and Dogs- having pets also feels like a chore sometimes.
    10. Get to work- I like the scientist career but thats about it.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited March 2021
    1 - Seasons for the weather, calendar and holidays (and how customizable they are).
    2 - Eco Lifestyle for the naps (and how they help me customize the neighbourhoods), the dumpster diving, the hobbies and the ability to set our neighbourhoods to green or industrial, creating completelly different vibes.
    3 - Discover University for the quantity of degrees and the advance it concedes in jobs.
    4 - Get Famous for the fame system that includes any activity.
    5 - Island Living for the beach, beach activities, the amazing world and the career.
    6 - City Living for the city vibe, the apartments and the politics.
    7 - Get to Work for the active careers and retail system.
    8 - Get Together for the club system and a lot of party stuff.
    9 - Cats and Dogs for the...cats and dogs :lol: i love just to have them around...
    10 - Snowy Escape lies in 10th place cause there's nothing really unique besides the mountain excursion...
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I like all the packs, but I tried to arrange them in what order I would give them up if I had to. Based on gameplay and worlds as those mean most to me, no CAS or build/buy considered.

1. Get Together - Windenburg & club system
    2. Seasons - seeing the seasons change & the calendar
    3. Get Famous - fame gameplay!
    4. City Living - city apartments & festivals
    5. Snowy Escape - Mt. Komorebi activities & lifestyles
    6. Island Living - Sulani
    7. Cats & Dogs - cats & dogs
    8. Get to Work - active careers & retail
    9. Eco Lifestyle - lots of little things
    10. Discover University - university experience & roommate system
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,543 Member
    1. Seasons
    2. Get Together
    3. Snowy Escape
    4. Get to Work
    5. Island Living
    6. Discover University
    7. Cats and Dogs
    8. City Living
    9. Get Famous
    10. Eco Lifestyle
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    1. Seasons
    2. Cats & Dogs
    3. Snowy Escape
    4. Get to Work
    5. Island Living
    6. Get Together
    7. Discover University
    8. City Living
    9. Eco Lifestyle
    10. Get Famous
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    1. Seasons
    2. Cats and Dogs
    3. Get to Work
    4. City LIving
    5. Snowy Escape
    6. Get Togther
    7. Island Living
    8. Discover University (though I should note outside of a play or two in the series as a whole, I've never been partial to the university experience. This pack is essentially a buy for me for the build/buy objects.)
    9. Get Famous
    10. Eco Lifestyle
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    1. Seasons: love the holiday and calendar system plus seasons just adds so much immersion.
    2. Cats and dogs: the world, CAS, vet career and of course the adorable cats and dogs.
    3. Eco lifestyle: new gameplay never done before, amazing BB, off the grid add ons, added hobbies and again immersion.
    4. Discover university: CAS, can go from home, amount of options for degrees, three new work from home careers.
    5. Get together: clubs and the world
    6. Snowy escape: the world, new fun activities, good BB and CAS.
    7. City living: apartments, the world, fun festivals, and I am a sucker for new recipes and this EP has a ton.
    8. Get famous: best fame system we’ve ever had, good CAS and I like the reputation system plus enjoyable active career. Low on the list due to not really liking the world and I don’t use fame often even if it’s well done.
    9. Island living: beautiful world. Lots of beauty but little substance though. Could have been one of the best packs if it had more gameplay.
    10. Get to work: good pack but I don’t use it often. Also worst added world in the game. I do need to use retail more though. It’s not open for business but it’s not a bad system.

I don’t find any pack bad. I like them all really but some I use and get enjoyment out of much more than others.
  • Cary1213Cary1213 Posts: 91 Member
    1.Get to work
    2. Get together
    3. Seasons
    4. City Living
    5. Eco Lifestyle
    6. Cats and Dogs
    7. Discover University
    8. Island Living
    9. Snowy Escape
    10. Get Famous

I only own three packs but the order I put the list in is most want to buy to the least want to buy pack.
    SvgJRlK.png
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    For me:

1. Island Living - I know it's kind of lacking as a whole but I love all things tropical so I'm biased.
    2. Cats and Dogs - I don't really care for pets in the game but the world is one of the best and I love the vet career
    3. City Living - nice world but there's not much else there and I don't like most of the apartments, and the penthouses are all way too big.
    4. Get to Work - the science career was fun to play through, Sixam is cool and I like how my sims go somewhere to give birth now.
    5. Get Famous - I like the acting career.
    6. Eco Lifestyle - wasn't expecting to rank this one so high but I enjoy the dumpster and the items that come with it and the port neighborhood is nice.
    7. Snowy Escape - ok world and nice furniture but the gameplay is boring and lacklustre and there's basically no substance to the pack. The biggest let down pack for me.
    8. Discover University - I enjoyed playing through University but it's very much like Strangerville in that I'll play it once and never touch it again. I never touch the world, or use any of the build buy as it's too heavily themed, the only thing I really use from this pack is the roommate system and the shower.
    9. Seasons - good execution and its an essential pack but weather and seasons in a life simulator should be in the base game and I don't agree with how they cut it from the base game and slap a 40 dollar price point on it.
    10. Get Together - it's a nice world but other than that everything in this pack should've been in the base game. Clubs aren't a substantial enough thing to center a 40 dollar expansion around, and Windenburg was also designed to be a base game world so it's just another thing stripped out of the base game.

As a whole I don't really care for expansions in this game tbh, they get a 6.5/10 at most for me. They usually feel very lacking and I heavily prefer game packs as I get way more fun from the themes of those.
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    edited March 2021
    1. Get Together for the world & the club system.
    2. Seasons for the weather, holidays & gardening.
    3. Get to Work for retail & the active careers.
    4. City Living for apartment life, festivals, & additional recipes.
    5. Discover University for college & the slight challenge of balancing a Sim's school + personal life.
    6. Cats & Dogs for pets, the world, & the vet career.
    7. Get Famous this one is hard to rank at the moment because I have not played through it yet. But, I like that the pack has a perk system similar to Vampires, & I like the BB. Get Famous could move up in the ranks once I have played through all it has to offer.

The next two are hard to rank b/c I don't own them, but from what I know about them, I would rank them:

8. Eco Lifestyle for the off the grid options, additional skills, community spaces, and BB.
    9. Snowy Escape for the world, winter activities & BB. The main negative about this pack for me is that many of its other features appear to be rehashes of things that I can already do in other packs.

10. Island Living is easily my least favorite expansion that I own. It has a beautiful world & nice BB, but IMHO the gameplay is extremely lackluster. IMHO Island Living should have been a game pack rather than an expansion pack, but even then for me, Island Living would be outranked by Jungle Adventure & a few other game packs.

Post edited by EternalSunshine on
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    1. Snowy Escape (great world & activities)
    2. Island Living (great world & activities)
    3. Get together (handy for making venues immersive, great world)
    4. Cats & Dogs (most adorable pets in the series, great world)
    5. Eco Lifestyle (nice features, terrible balancing)
    6. Discover University (only for the bikes & robotics, otherwise would be rank 9)
    7. City living (festivals not customizeable, apartments even less, but great scenery)
    8. Get to work (three features rolled in one pack (aliens, retail, active careers) hurt each theme)
    9. Get famous (it’s nice that sims can famous for almost everything)
    10. Seasons (don’t own, many small gripes adding up)
  • YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    edited March 2021
    1. Seasons - adds a lot of gameplay for all type of games, holidays
    2. City living - the world and apartments are my favorite thing
    3. Island living - love the world and the CAS/BB
    5. Get together - clubs and the world
    6. Get to work - ability to have a business and the careers
    7. Snowy escape - the world and CAS/BB
    8. Cats & dogs - I love the animals and the world
    9. Eco lifestyle - Mainly for the CAS/BB
    10. Discover university - haven't played much with it yet
    11. Get famous - also didn't yet really play with everything

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I ranked my favorites in order from one to ten, but there were also clear divisions between certain packs, so I put them into four categories as well.

Favorites:
    1. City Living
    2. Get Together
    3. Get to Work

Second Favorites:
    5. Cats and Dogs
    6. Get Famous

Third Favorites:
    8. Snowy Escape
    9. Discover University
    10. Eco Lifestyle
    11. Island Living

Fourth Favorite:
    13. Seasons

I feel like they all have their merits, but my play constantly makes use of the first three. I love everything about City Living: the interesting outfits, the great build/buy items, the festivals, the new world, and all the small bits of play like finding posters in San Myshuno. I use Get Together's club system all the time, so I would have a hard time playing without it. I love the active careers, particularly the scientist one, and the aliens and alien play with Get to Work.

I would be sad playing without Cats and Dogs, because I love cats and dogs lol, and I love Get Famous because it gave us another active career. I don't really need the fame system, but it can be fun at times.

All four of the packs listed in my Third Favorites category are fun and add a lot to my game, but I could still play without them. Snowy Escape might have ranked higher if it weren't so... well, snowy.

Seasons is by far my least favorite, except for the fact that it added the calendar, which is very helpful. Really, I'm very glad I don't have to choose and get to play with all of them!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    1. Get Together - European city, the island, the sea monster, the clubs system. I couldn't be without this pack.
    2. Seasons - the calendar and weather means I can now tell when a year passes in my game.
    3. Discover University - simmers have moaned that grinding a degree is boring but I enjoy the university life.
    4. Cats & Dogs - nice world, pets, golden poop bars!

I do not own the others.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    1. Seasons: I feel like it could have been done better, and I don't have particularly strong feelings for it. But it kind of wins by default since it's the only pack that feels like it's worth the full price tag.
    2. Get Together: The sheer versatility of clubs is fun. Windenburg is nice and the BB/CAS is good. It also has more lore behind the characters than any other pack outside of Vampires. Miiiight be worth it at full price, I'm not sure.
    3. Get Famous: Fame and reputation is fun, the acting career is great. The gameplay is niche, so I don't use it all the time, but it's still enjoyable. Though the world is way too small, there should have been more fame-based careers, and I feel like progressing through the fame system should have been better. A diamond in the rough, but at least it's a diamond. It's worth it at 30% off, which is how much I got it for.
    4. Cats & Dogs: The vet career is super fun, the BB/CAS is fine, and Brindleton Bay is my favorite Sims 4 world. Pets are a downgrade from 2 and 3, and we're missing small pets. Worth it at half price.
    5. City Living: I really like living in apartments and
    6. Island Living: The world is a solid 7-8/10. The content is a 2/10. The BB/CAS is nice and there's a nice, cultural feel. (Though Jungle Adventures did a better job in the culture department.) Mermaids are decent. Honestly worth it if you buy it half-price, but it feels like a Game Pack.
    7. Get to Work: I like the BB, and the jobs are kind of fun. Retail's a massive downgrade from Open for Business and not even worth it, but I like to keep a store or two around for my sims to visit. Aliens are meh, but they're better than nothing. Worth it at half price.
    8. Snowy Escape: I like the winter sports, the culture and BB, though it's basically another "____ Living" pack under a different name. You live there and that's it. The festivals are shallow and boring, there's no competitive aspect to the winter sports, the hiking stuff is a mess, and they really skimped on the culture; it's mostly about being zen, playing in snow or looking Japanese. Most of the CAS didn't feel that Japanese, either. Lifestyles were a mistake.
    9. Discover University: Going to university is such a waste. It's less of a wild and fun experience than it was in past games, and the overabundance of homework is a drag. (I know I know, realism. But still.) And the cost, schedule and limitations are not worth the reward. The organization activities aren't all that fleshed out, and there's not much to do on campus beyond them.
    10. Eco Lifestyle: Nice B/B, bad CAS, terrible mechanics. Managing your footprint was horribly executed, but I like saving money and living off the grid. NAPs are messes and not worth the trouble. If I didn't get this for free, I would have never picked it up, I think. But if I didn't have price in mind, it would probably be up a spot or two.

TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    1. Seasons - I like to have seasons and I like my custom holidays :smile: Raking leaves, building snowpals and other outdoor activities are nice!
    2. Get Famous - The fame gameplay is good and I like to have famous writers and painters. I wish there were more careers than just acting, though.
    3. Island Living - Swimming in the ocean! <3 I like beach activities, mermaids and Sulani. I do wish there was more to do though.
    4. Get Together - Windenburg is a great world. I play there a lot. I like the cafés, DJ stuff and pub games. I'd rank it higher if I used the club system more. I should use it more.
    5. Discover University - Lately I have had so much fun with my uni students that I had to rank DU higher than before. Studying and university life have helped some of my young adults to have more content in their lives.
    6. City Living - The festivals are quite nice. I like the apartments, but somehow my most actively played sims still haven't lived in San Myshuno. Karaoke and bubbleblower are cool!
    7. Snowy Escape - I haven't played SE much, yet, but I think it has a lot of potential and I look forward to play it more. I kinda like the lifestyles and would like them more if they worked properly.
    8. Cats & Dogs - I just think that the cats and dogs are missing something. Kids should be able to walk dogs :( Nevertheless, some of my sims love to have cats and dogs and their lives would be much emptier without their fluffy friends.
    9. Eco Lifestyle - I still haven't played it much, hence it got the bottom place. I like the neighbourhood and I think all the little things in it have potential. I haven't tried NAPs yet.

I don't know... I struggled to rank the best ones, because I like what I can do with all of them together :D I don't own Get to Work.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    These are in the order I'd buy them again if I didn't have any, but I also ranked the world, gameplay, and CAS & BB for each EP.

1. Seasons
    • World: None but I love how each world has it’s own unique weather
    • Gameplay: 9/10 Love the calendar and holidays
    • CAS & BB: 8/10 New swimsuits and iceskate/skating rinks
    2. Get Together
    • World: 10/10 My favorite and most used world, I love the old world feel
    • Gameplay: 9/10 Use clubs all the time
    • CAS & BB: 7/10 Love the closets and new swimming pool stuff
    3. Island Living
    • World: 10/10 Second favorite world, it’s just so relaxing
    • Gameplay: 7/10 Sandcastle making and cleaning up the island are a lot of fun
    • CAS & BB: 8/10 Great hot weather clothing and swimsuits and I love the BBQ pit
    4. City Living
    • World: 9/10 Love the energy of this world
    • Gameplay: 8/10 Living in the apartments adds new challenges and festivals are fun
    • CAS & BB: 7/10 Unique variety and I like the basketball hoop
    5. Eco Lifestyle
    • World: 8/10 I love the harbor neighborhood but don’t care for the other two as much
    • Gameplay: 7/10 I don’t really use naps or turning the world green/industrial
    • CAS & BB: 9/10 I love the grungy look, dumpsters, and the living off the grid stuff
    6. Snowy Escape
    • World: 8/10 The mountain neighborhood is amazing
    • Gameplay: 8/10 Lifestyles are alright and the sports are fun
    • CAS & BB: 8/10 The hotspring is nice and there is one outfit I absolutely love
    7. Cats and Dogs
    • World: 9/10 Probably my fourth favorite EP world
    • Gameplay: 8/10 Pets are fun, but I’m not interested in the Vet career
    • CAS & BB: 7/10 Rustic country look is nice but a little too pet-centric
    8. Get To Work
    • World: 7/10 Small but can be useful
    • Gameplay: 9/10 Love the Scientist career and alien abductions
    • CAS & BB: 7/10 A little bit simplistic but there are a few things I use a lot
    9. Discover University
    • World: 7/10 Small but fits the theme
    • Gameplay: 8/10 A bit grindy but well thought out
    • CAS & BB: 8/10 Like the casual look and the ping pong table and bikes
    10. Get Famous
    • World: 7/10 A bit small and just not my favorite
    • Gameplay: 8/10 Fame system is well thought out even if I don’t use it much
    • CAS & BB: 8/10 Love all the costumes and the fairy pond is fun
  • CharleyNoel9CharleyNoel9 Posts: 38 Member
    1. Seasons - it's the one I definitely couldn't play without.
    2. Get Together - fun and adds a lot to the game
    3. Get to Work - this one adds a lot for me also. While the business owning part is somewhat disappointing, it still adds enough to make it a good pack
    4. City Living - Probably actually tied for 3rd because I enjoy the city and the apartments and the diversity
    5. Island Living - I enjoy playing on these lots and the world is really nice
    6. Eco Lifestyle - I like this a lot actually and would love it if the NAP system was implemented better
    7. Cats & Dogs - owning pets introduces so much extra work that can become a drag when trying to accomplish other things, but I do enjoy some of the pet interactions and watching them run around
    8. Get Famous - I just don't do much with this and there are so few lots that it feels just lacking
    9. Discover University - I like the roommates part and the degrees but this is the least fun pack of all to play
    10. Snowy Escape - this is last because I own it but have not yet played it, so I can't really rate it.

• g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited March 2021
    Mine is:

Get to Work - Retail, 3 active common careers, great build/buy objects that are useful on any community lot, and tons of yummy baking recipes!

Snowy Escape - Skiing, other fun snow sports/activities, a beautiful world, great Asian build/buy objects and CAS, the ability to create rental lots on any world!

Island living - It’s missing some fun water sports/activities and resorts, but still has a beautiful world, great tropical build/buy objects and CAS, an outdoor shower, water crafts and some water sports/activities, sims can get drunk, and an improvement to fishing.

Seasons - Seasonal activities, weather changes, a calendar, an improvement to gardening, decorating homes for Christmas, sims reacting to the weather!

Eco Lifestyle - A different lifestyle, the ability to affect the sim environment, community gardens and other community spaces, less vibrant colours on build/buy objects, floor to ceiling sliding glass doors with matching windows, vertical gardening!

Discover University - A wall-less shower, bathroom stalls, roommates, bicycles, a mini fridge, cafeterias. University has never been a must have for me. I’d rather send sims to a rabbit hole to learn.

Get Together - A club system for grouping sims. The world, most build/buy objects and CAS are not my taste.

City Living - Food stalls, the spices, snow globes and some CAS. Apartments are disappointing since we can’t build them and festivals are boring.

Cats & Dogs - The veterinary career. The world is okay. Pets are not a must have for me.

Get Famous - The bank vault and make-over station. I don’t like the other build/buy objects or CAS, and the fame system is irritating.
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    1. Cats & Dogs My number one favorite pack across ALL Sims games! I'm a big animal lover, and pets are incredibly important to me. I couldn't do without this pack.
    2. City Living I love the new career options (politician is something cool and new), San Myshuno is a gorgeous world and one of my favorites overall, the apartments and the views you get are really nice, festivals, graffiti, and so much of the women CAS I just love. A must have for me also.
    3. Island Living I'm a big tropical person, at least visually. IRL I prefer colder weather, but I love the way water looks in Sims 4 and Sulani does NOT disappoint! I love the B/B as well and use a lot of it outside Sulani, especially the new plants.
    4. Get Famous I am a bit different in that I love the "gaudy" B/B, it's definitely my taste. I like that they can gain followers just from posting pictures, and posting through 'Simstagram' is so cute. The celebrities aren't too intrusive in my game. I wish there was more to Del Sol Valley though.
    5. Seasons I really like the weather, and this has a lot of great B/B like the Christmas trees which I adore. Weather is beautiful in Sims 4, especially the snow IMO. But I rarely use the holidays feature, and I was excited about it at first but eh...
    6. Snowy Escape As I said above, IRL I'm a big winter person and a mountain resort town is something I had been asking for in the Sims for a very long time. It's only ranked so low because I haven't played enough in the world yet. I do love the new cat tile wallpaper! So cute!
    7. Get Together I absolutely adore Windenburg and a lot of the B/B, but I never use the clubs feature as it doesn't interest me much.
    8. Eco Lifestyle Really not as horribly, terribly bad as I was first expecting. The overall theme is not something I cared about doing in the Sims but I got the pack on sale and it's a little better than expected, at least what I have played so far. Still a meh.
    9. Discover University So buggy, but there are a few women CAS items I love. Still not enough to make up for the bugs though. I wish taking classes was a much more smooth transition.
    10. Get to Work I'm a motherlode player, my Sims don't have to work haha I very rarely use it.
    1500x500.jpg
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    1) Snowy Escape: This is has pretty much been my dream pack for a long time and I am really enjoying it. :love:

2) Get Together: The club system is my most used gameplay tool. Plus Windenburg is a lovely world.

3) Get to Work: I love my aliens and I can't live without them! :lol: (Though, honestly, I wish they had gotten their own game pack instead).

4) City Living: This one kind of surprised me how much I like playing in San Myshuno. I use it a lot more than I expected to.

5) Island Living: I love my mermen! And I'm a sucker for a pretty locale.

6) Seasons: I like having weather and seasons in the game and really appreciate the customizable holidays, but it didn't quite live up to my hopes in a few ways which is why it isn't higher up the list.

7) Cats and dogs: I like it, but it gets less used that a lot of packs because only a few of my households have pets.

8) Get Famous: I love the acting career, and I use the CAS and build/buy stuff a lot, but I rarely play with the fame system. I also for the most part, dislike the reputation system and I wish there was a toggle to turn it off when I really don't want it.

9) Discovery University: I always like the idea of sending sims to college, but then the reality of playing it out is kind of monotonous and I don't end up using it much. But I like the Brightchester world and I use the CAS stuff a lot.

I don't own Eco Lifestyle right now, so I can't rank it.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    1. Get together
    2. Seasons
    3. Island living
    4. Discover university
    5. Get to work
    6. Snowy escape
    7. City living
    8. Eco lifestyle
    9. Cats and dogs
    10. Get Famous

It's actually a tie between numbers 1 and 2. I consider both essential to my game.