Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kits Survey

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Don't they have similar questions for the other two kits?
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    Thanks for sharing this.
  • Options
    EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    I'm disappointed that the survey appears to only be available for people who have already bought kits.
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Don't thy have similar questions for the other two kits?

It looks like not everyone gets the same survey. I only got questions on Throwback Fit when following the link from inside the game. However, when I click the link I provided I could take it again and all the questions were for Bust The Dust.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I have a kit pack and I haven’t got the survey plus I have the surveys option switched on in my game. So it seems it’s another selective survey.
  • Options
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy the surveys.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I'm disappointed that the survey appears to only be available for people who have already bought kits.

This. I wanted to say I didn't buy any because I think they're too expensive. But got stuck on the question which one you bought...
    I also hate how these in game surveys in general are offered super selectively. I think I only ever got one of them, if any. Though I normally buy all packs on release, which I think is usually a trigger to get a survey about it.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I didn't buy any kit yet but took the survey from the link anyway as I was curious about the questions. :blush:
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

@simgirl1010 ... Thanks a bunches for sharing this.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited March 2021
    Thanks for sharing. I only bought dust the bust and my questions were all about it. Bust the dust survey had two more open-answer questions: "why are you satisfied/dissatisfied with this kit?" and "what's your opinion on kits?".
  • Options
    And it also asked me "do you understand the difference between kits and packs?".
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,961 Member
    edited March 2021
    "i strongly agree" and "very satisfied" just sounds like ur about to go shout it off rooftops though like YES I ABSOLUTELY AGREE KIT IS NOT A PACK YES

like chill out survey im not that extra about anything

except couple dancing
    but they didnt ask about that
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    "i strongly agree" and "very satisfied" just sounds like ur about to go shout it off rooftops though like YES I ABSOLUTELY AGREE KIT IS NOT A PACK YES

like chill out survey im not that extra about anything

except couple dancing
    but they didnt ask about that

Or you go around the neighborhood teaching other players the difference with charts and brochures :D
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited March 2021
    I got the request to fill in the survey today when i opened up my game and filled it in so i just thought everyone got one when they fired up their game?
    texxx78 wrote: »
    And it also asked me "do you understand the difference between kits and packs?".

Yes I thought that was a weird question actually..
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I almost want to buy a kit, just so I can complete this survey, and complain about how overpriced they are, for such little content.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    I almost want to buy a kit, just so I can complete this survey, and complain about how overpriced they are, for such little content.
    You can always just follow simgirl's link and lie about owning packs, can't you? Not like they're going to track my IP, somehow connect it to my account and check.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I clicked that I'd bought the kit I'm least uninterested in, then in the reasons I bought the kit, I said "Other," and that I hadn't really bought it, but wanted to complete the survey. Then I completed the survey.

Win!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    I got the request to fill in the survey today when i opened up my game and filled it in so i just thought everyone got one when they fired up their game?
    texxx78 wrote: »

Yes I thought that was a weird question actually..

It almost looks like the survey was made thinking about the complains, but trying to figure out if they're kind of an "universal" feeling...
  • Options
    @texxx78

lol I don't think it will really matter much how much players complain or try put their point of view out across in a survey or anything else as players will never get to see real factual results only selective positive comments/info that suit the company narrative..

All that said i am not against kits if the players truly gets to choose the content and it adds to actual gameplay sometimes and not just CAS/BUILD/BUY items. Players want more musical instruments/bands, more animals, farming equipment, faires, werewolves. The possibilities are endless if executed properly. I just don't think they will be executed properly :)

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2021
    My survey seemed to be focused on the Country Kitchen kit. I have all three kits and Country Kitchen is my least favourite of the three. At the end of the survey where it asked for comments I asked them to fix the permanent inspired moodlet buff from Bust the Dust. :D
  • Options
    @Sharonia

Nice one :)
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited April 2021
    hello everyone did anyone took on this sims4 kit survey?

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6210960/Kits-Survey1
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Tried but I don't own any of the kits so I couldn't.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    hello everyone did anyone took on this sims4 kit survey?

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6210960/Kits-Survey1

I've just answered it as I've bought the kitchen one. It only asked questions on that particular kit.

When it asked for further comments at the end I put in the request to lower the prices for other countries other than the USA as, seeing some of the prices Simmers are complaining about here it's the only way they might get some survey feedback on it.

If other Simmers do the Survey we might help those other countries by putting prices complaints on their behalf. It might help.