Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Dish Do You Usually Cook and Serve Your Sims?

Comments

• orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    I usually like to vary their meals but meal planning is hard. So when I can’t think of anything else, fancier Sims always get chicken saltimbocca while the regular ones get veggie dumplings or mac and cheese—which is my favorite.
  • candystormcandystorm Posts: 321 Member
    I see people mentioning Taco Casserole.. what pack did that come in? Never seen that before in my game.
    Origin: twinklegalaxy
    Grim-Reaper-Sim.jpg

• Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Pancakes for breakfast. So yummy.
    Pancakes.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    edited March 2021
    candystorm wrote: »
    I see people mentioning Taco Casserole.. what pack did that come in? Never seen that before in my game.

@candystorm
    Digital Deluxe
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/store/mac-pc-download-addon-the-sims-4-digital-deluxe-upgrade
  • Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    Vegetable dumplings, garlic noodles, pasta primavera
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    My sims eat a lot of hot dogs and hamburgers because I like using the grill.

d4ae371ba4e1771df2ba266c593157f097393b20.png
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    I always have them make whatever I would eat so lots of the grand turkey or ham dinner, fish tacos, franks & beans, spaghetti and of course basically all the desserts lol
    1500x500.jpg
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    No particular favorite. I cook every type of food available if the sim has the funds for it, not only to level out skills but to make sure the fridge is crammed full of food that no one needs to cook again for a very long time. It isn't just the typical stove for cooking and gourmet cooking, but the chefs station ,the outside grill and the counter for other types of food and baking with the cupcake machine as well.

Anything and everything goes.
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 715 Member
    Whatever's closest to my mouse cursor lol. My current household is full of vampires though....is people an option?
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited March 2021
    In Sims 3, I usually give them key lime pie.
    In Sims 4...
    a30a8f16618e022efac64cba6c7a2bfe.gif
    Fugu sushi will be on the menu. ~malevolent laughter~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    greydonn wrote: »
    Whatever's closest to my mouse cursor lol. My current household is full of vampires though....is people an option?

They are! Just make sure you aren't taking your "drink" along a well travelled route or other sims will walk along it and see it, then you'll take a relationship hit in friendship scores with that sim. It works surprisingly well with random visitors and a certain adult mod that deploy peeping sims, those two sims are nice source of plasma as well, reliable as well when you know how to trigger their arrival.
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »
    greydonn wrote: »

They are! Just make sure you aren't taking your "drink" along a well travelled route or other sims will walk along it and see it, then you'll take a relationship hit in friendship scores with that sim. It works surprisingly well with random visitors and a certain adult mod that deploy peeping sims, those two sims are nice source of plasma as well, reliable as well when you know how to trigger their arrival.

The Peeping family seems like the perfect meal for vampires, I think. Once one goes missing, another is generated right? muhahahaha

I feed my regular sims Vegetable Dumplings more often than anything. Don't ask why. I don't know :D
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    My Sims almost always have mac and cheese for dinner. I usually just make a big batch in the RoM cauldron and then shove them all straight in the fridge for later : P Unless it's an event like Winterfest or a birthday, in which I usually end up making the Grand Meal turkey dinner.
    they/them or she/her
  • cat_momcat_mom Posts: 36 Member
    Grilled Cheese Sandwiches of course:)
  • SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
    typically a custom recipe by Icemunmun or Leniad, also trying all of RobinKLocksley's food mods. If it's summer in my game necrodog converted the TS3 Pizza oven and even has mini pizzas. I also like using littleMissSam's food delivery when my Sim is trying to do a lot that day.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Pancakes are life
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited March 2021
    My sims get a lot of spinach frittata, grilled cheese, and caprese salad. I'm not sure why. I don't eat those things in real life very often. ...But my sims eat them all the time.

**Since Snowy Escapes came out, they eat a lot of hotpot too. I love love love hotpot in real life**
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    I almost never have to manually cook, they just take care of themselves lol.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Salads and fish dishes, because of the calorie count. Unless they're going to a festival, in which case they just order something they've never eaten before, to learn the recipe. They go home and cook it once so everyone else can eat it, thereby expanding their recipe knowledge. Then they go back to salads and fish, unless there's a party.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    In TS4 I generally have them make garden or Caesar salads (because I found just about everything else made them gain weight) and Pho. Of course at the Spice Festival I have them try anything they've never made before so that they can learn the recipe. Same with going to the "Experimental Restaurant." They may not make much from those recipes, but I like them to know them anyway.

I *love* the variety of recipes that TS4 gives us! I even made a restaurant to put in place of the karaoke place in the Spice Market. I called it the Spice Spot and put all sorts of "international" foods on the menu. It was great fun making that restaurant.

In TS3 I gave them the "crepes" like and mostly had them make crepes. Lots and lots of crepes.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I love the cooking options and I usually have my sims prepare everything ! I wish we had waffles for breakfast and more new recipes with every new pack.
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hmm...I think I do roast chicken the most. I tend make different several meals for sims to grab later when they're hungry(too bad there's a glitch now). But roast chicken tends to end up in the fridge the most.

Also petition to make the team add waffles to the menu. Sad we have pancakes but no waffles.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited March 2021
    It depends on the Sim. Traditional macho Sims eat a lot of eggs and toast. Adventurous Sims eat a lot of cultural meals. My piranha Sim eats fish (and vegetarian meals when he can't have fish). My wolf Sim eats meat. You can guess what my Sim with the grilled cheese aspiration eats. :)
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    They eat pretty much everything, I guess I just decide what they would have a taste for that day. Or sometimes what I would have a taste for. Lol :D
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    edited March 2021
    Garden salad is a staple for my sims. They also make a lot of fish tacos, fried fish, and vegetarian dishes. I have mods too, so there are custom Korean recipes that I use somewhat often as well like kimchi fried rice and black noodles (jajangmyeon).
    sFnluZf.jpg
    ^ Jajangmyeon.