Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why hasn’t the “conversation” glitch been fixed yet?

This has to be one of the longest running glitches in this game to me.

I’m talking about where it shows at the top of the screen that your Sim is still in a conversation with someone they are not actively talking to.

Traveling to another lot seems to resolve it but it’s so crazy that it’s still in the game. My Sim’s don’t travel much so that’s already an inconvenience. I feel like I’ve been seeing this for years now.

Comments

• Options
    SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
    Hopefully it’s on the laundry list that the Sims official Twitter said would begin on March 10th. But unless they give a specific list of what glitches and bugs they are fixing, it’s all a guess. It would be nice to know whether it’s gonna be small bugs like this or are we talking major ones like a Dine Out overhaul (fingers crossed).

The thread title honestly made me think it was going to be the glitch where the sims aren’t facing each other while talking.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Hopefully it’s on the laundry list that the Sims official Twitter said would begin on March 10th. But unless they give a specific list of what glitches and bugs they are fixing, it’s all a guess. It would be nice to know whether it’s gonna be small bugs like this or are we talking major ones like a Dine Out overhaul (fingers crossed).

The thread title honestly made me think it was going to be the glitch where the sims aren’t facing each other while talking.

They’re releasing a ton of bug fixes?? Let me go look for that.

And I don’t know what else to call it lol
  • Options
    SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
    edited March 2021
    Chazzzy wrote: »

They’re releasing a ton of bug fixes?? Let me go look for that.

And I don’t know what else to call it lol

Here’s the link (if I formatted it right, apologies, on mobile.)

• Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I don't actually have this problem as described. My sims will act like they are talking to another sim, but neither is saying anything.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2021
    They rarely fix anything. :|