Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You could have specific Dream Kit pack

Comments

• JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    I would like a Teen focused kit! Just normal teen clothes, many of the adult clothes aren't really suited for teens because they're either too formal/business or just too revealing.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    I want to see a 70's fashion kit, complete with bell bottom pants and leisure suits. Those clothes are hideous, and that's the point--creating hideous Sims
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    edited March 2021
    CAS
    • Sleepwear - Silk pyjama sets, comfy shorts, T-shirt dresses, long nightdresses, robes, loose muscle tank tops, straight leg sweatpants, more slippers.
    • Skin Details and Make Up - Two tone eyeshadows, more highlighters, nose blush, face and body glitter, tattoos, more face and body scars, more freckles, more fine lines and wrinkles, face and body dimples.
    • Gothic Fashion
    • Aspirations and Traits

Build and Buy
    • Retro Kitchens - 70's inspired, American diner inspired.
    • Space Saving Furniture - All in one bathroom units, toilet and sink unit, built in wall ovens, microwave oven combo, slimline dishwashers and ovens, loft beds, fold out tables.

Other
    • World Kit - Full size residential worlds. I'd love to see worlds inspired by the aesthetic of Midnight Hollow and Oasis Landing.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Other
    • World Kit - Full size residential worlds. I'd love to see worlds inspired by the aesthetic of Midnight Hollow and Oasis Landing.

I would love another world like Midnight Hollow. There's a little bridge that goes nowhere at the moment, but I could see it going into a big spooky forest or maybe a bigger village type neighbourhood with an old fashion train station.
  • Bearly_MediaBearly_Media Posts: 124 Member
    Tabletop Roleplaying Kit

Comes with a live draggable gameplay object that can be placed on any table like the Hot Pot.

Can be played by Children and up; children gain Social, Motor, Creativity and Mental skill.

Sims can "Write" Roleplaying Adventures and title them similar to writing novels.

Sims can "Play Together", "Join Game", "Watch" and Sims cycle through generic animation like rolling dice, writing on the character sheets and roleplaying a character.

Fantasy themed thought bubbles and imaginary imagery surround the table; similar to Children playing with toys, or on playground equipment--but when the player switches control to a sim who isn't playing, you don't see any imaginary imagery.

Add club activity: "Play Tabletop Game" or don't even bother with this idea.
  • BastetBastet Posts: 56 Member
    Some kit about supernaturals or animals. Maybe supernatural animals. I'd buy on full price if they include unicorn cowboy career.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited March 2021
    Here is my kit wish list:

• Movie theater kit
    • Slumber Party & Sleepover kit

Good concession stand would be nice and a ....
    Concession-stand.jpg
    movie theater venue.
    movie-theater.jpg

Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • TantalusTantalus Posts: 200 Member
    A dragon hunter kit. Sadly we dont have dragons, so..
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Would like to see one dedicated to male sims tbh.
    Cause I'd buy the heck out of content for male sims for CAS for sure.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
    Something that modders or cc makers cannot give us, which would be gameplay that you can toggle into your game
  • ThTSsimmerThTSsimmer Posts: 7 New Member
    I just purchased one of the kits & it got me thinking how cool it would be if they could take maybe certain other things and apply it to the same concept....I was a huge (HUGE) fan of The Sims Superstar expansion pack, I love get famous but it's just missing things from Superstar I would of loved to see...I loved you were able to pick between singer, model, or actor and actually participate in those careers (photo shoots, studio recording, music video, ect) since we now have kits & packs how cool would it be if they released sort of an extension of Get famous were you could purchase & download these "additional" careers, also an option to be involved in all 3 fields at the same time would be pretty cool.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I'm hoping for a funeral kit!
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    I would like to see a Pack about the medieval era, or the victorian era, or another old era, i think it would be very good to have a pack with those old era themes.
  • BastetBastet Posts: 56 Member
    Hauk150 wrote: »
    I would like to see a Pack about the medieval era, or the victorian era, or another old era, i think it would be very good to have a pack with those old era themes.

I'd love such pack, though a kit would not suffice to fit such concept. Actually it'd be great if we had some spinoff like TS Medieval.
  • SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
    musteni wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a funeral kit!

I didn't know I needed this until now. This would go great especially with the Mortem Mod by SNB.
  • TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    "Luxury" build/buy items kit - more 12-15k+ simoleon double beds, 5k+ simoleon single beds, 16+ simoleon flooring and wallpaper. So many of my households are rich and there's only so much I can do with that big tacky glam bed lol...

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Honor-the-Mayor-with-their-statue-Kit

In TS3 we had the ice sculpture feature. I always wanted a tool to create a real copy of any played sim of my choice - in lasting stone, but detailed enough so that the sim could be recognized. Would love such statues in some parks etc.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Honor-the-Mayor-with-their-statue-Kit

In TS3 we had the ice sculpture feature. I always wanted a tool to create a real copy of any played sim of my choice - in lasting stone, but detailed enough so that the sim could be recognized. Would love such statues in some parks etc.

Awesome idea! I don't have mayors in my game,but there are sims that make so much for their community. They should be reconigzed!

I'd also like to have:

• Baby Nursery kit
    • Baby Items kit
    • Preschool kit for Toddlers

Baby-Nursery-2.jpg
    Baby-Nursery.jpg
    Plush-Rockers.jpg
    Toddler-Activities.jpg
    Toddler-Activities-2.jpg

And my wish list keeps growing:
    1. Picnic kit
    2. Tennis kit

Picnic-1.jpg
    Picnic-2.jpg
    Tennis.jpg

• LunarIceGoddessLunarIceGoddess Posts: 13 New Member
    Ooooh this is a toughie.. I would say.. more custom recipes, more games like pool tables, maybe tennis, even like water volleyball. and...I think.. that's it!
  • LunarIceGoddessLunarIceGoddess Posts: 13 New Member
    > @Sharonia said:
    > Household Baby items - Changing tables, swing chairs, activity mats.
    > Luxury pet beds and dog houses. In this I want pet beds that actually look like pet beds, not just flat cushions.

but are the baby items functional?? We def need more functional baby stuff! and functional babies lol
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Male grooming kit - more classic men's style clothing for CAS, body hair, electric shaver, traditional shaving kit, option for 'manscaping' if wanted.
    Hairdressing kit - Equal amount of new male and female hairstyles for CAS, blowdryer, rollers, pins, ability to style hair or give home haircuts (with a potential for the cuts to go wrong)
    Ballet kit - ballet aspiration, ballet outfits for boys/men and girls/women (CAS outfits for training, outfits for performance), ballet practice barre, portable stage for performances, pointe shoes unlock at a certain skill level.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    1.Band
    2.One with different styles of dresses(I don't wear them much in real life but I LOVE dresses)
    3.A punk/goth/scene CAS kit. One or all together, it doesn't matter to me.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited March 2021
    Candy store kit would be great too like in the original Sims.
    Post edited by beville on