Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Goth and Music Culture pack

Hiya! I really hope I'm not breaking any rules here. I was creating a sim and I really wanted to have her express her style loudly and proudly. She wants to be a Goth. Now I know we have vampires, and that's pretty gothy, but she doesn't really want to be biting people and drinking blood at the moment. And as she was browsing the wardrobe in CAS, she was grumbling that there just isn't enough Goth style clothes she could choose from! And I have to concur. Sadly, she will have to make do, but it would be super nice to have some more options in clothing and makeup and accessories that really bring out the Goth in her!

And that got me thinking about the whole culture of styles and looks and I thought it would be fun to create Sims in various styles: Pop, Drag, Metal etc.

So ya... my poor Sim will have to make do but maybe this could be something to consider for a future pack? :smiley:

Riverleigh x
~o Sapphire o~
Gallery

Comments

• BastetBastet Posts: 56 Member
    Only if it comes with Baroque fashion and fancy wigs :#
    JK though I'd like any content about music. I'd really like some pack focusing on art, not only music but also theatre, painting, writing etc.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited March 2021
    I think now with kits we can get lucky on this kind of very specific looks :)
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Goth and Steampunk please. oh and more 80's fashion
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I mean if we're doing kits... a few subcultures would be fun. Goth is one. Rasta would be another (honestly I really miss a good Reggae station in the radio section), Maybe ahem "S-pop" too?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    Goth and Steampunk please. oh and more 80's fashion

Always preferred Dieselpunk over Steampunk ;). But I have a thing for the whole 1920s - 1960 styles.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,876 Member
    I would love this.
    You can sort of get goth-adjacent with the Realm of Magic fashions. And you can do goth makeup in CAS.
    But I would immediately buy a pack that had these hairs
    unspecified-2923.jpeg

<3o:)>:)
    I would love this.
    You can sort of get goth-adjacent with the Realm of Magic fashions. And you can do goth makeup in CAS.
    But I would immediately buy a pack that had these hairs
    unspecified-2923.jpeg

<3o:)>:)

This is a point. The only reason I bought Realm Of Magic was the leather dress. Also the metal cap leather workboots.
  • BastetBastet Posts: 56 Member
    I think this type of specific items would be good for a kit, 'cause vaccuum cleaners and tracksuits are not interesting to spend some $ on. I mean I already have a vaccuum cleaner at home and both my cat & I hate that spawn of skynet equally :D This kit idea has potential, though I'll carry on with cc for now.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,876 Member
    @Beardedgeek can confirm

party-c-dancing.png
    costume-party-blair-borrowed-kristas-dress-already-cropped.png