The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lifestyles: how's your experience?

12346...Next

Comments

• carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    edited March 2021
    I had to turn lifestyles off a couple of days ago when my sims got their third child. The parents wasn't even happy with the little one and got stuck in a constant tensed mood because their new friend (the newborned baby) wasn't in line with their Close knit lifestyle. That's really awful parenting. Luckily are babies still objects so there were no hurt feelings (I guess?)... ehe... :# But I mean, this is just ridicilous, close knit / people person should not count friends inside the family. Hope they fix this soon (March patch?). Have to play with the Lifestyles turned off until then... :'(
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    carpe_diem wrote: »
    I had to turn lifestyles off a couple of days ago when my sims got their third child. The parents wasn't even happy with the little one and got stuck in a constant tensed mood because their new friend (the newborned baby) wasn't in line with their Close knit lifestyle. That's really awful parenting. Luckily are babies still objects so there were no hurt feelings (I guess?)... ehe... :# But I mean, this is just ridicilous, close knit / people person should not count friends inside the family. Hope they fix this soon (March patch?). Have to play with the Lifestyles turned off until then... :'(
    I had to do the same because my sims were constantly bored because they weren't doing anything that was thrilling. But now my sims aren't bored so much since I had disabled lifestyles.
  • 100LilDreams100LilDreams Posts: 34 Member
    my shut in nerd who's friends with their grandparents, parents, and pet rat is a people person, watch out for mr popular over here :neutral:
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    mingusssss wrote: »
    CelSims wrote: »
    None of my off the grid sims have got Technophobe.
    That's sth I've noticed as well. I have a sim who's been off the grid for a long time and she still doesn't get it, she doesn't play on her phone either.
    Technophobe is so annoying….. you can’t even use the work table with it. I put the tv away in household inventory hoping it would go away, but no he still has it. Mine isn’t even off the grid, and he is supposed to be a couch potato when not working.
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    texxx78 wrote: »
    I can't get SE soon but i'm super curious about Lifestyles. Can you share your experiences with it? Thanks in advance :)

I didn't like it as much texx78. It was confining in a way to have to do something all of the time because you do it most of the time.