Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When you're playing Rags to Riches with the new dust kit

Well... only day 2 in the challenge
pt29tj1qgrk61.png

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    That is amazing. I realize some people will hate it, but I am just impressed that my dust bunny went all the way to the ruins and back.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »
    That is amazing. I realize some people will hate it, but I am just impressed that my dust bunny went all the way to the ruins and back.
    Lol, you never know - maybe that sims house was built upon an ancient burial site or something and clever dust bunny just happened to come across an artefact that was dug up by the previous home owners and left forgotten in the dusty old attic.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    That's funny. I've not had anything near that much. Makes me want to play a family who lives off dust now.
    egTcBMc.png
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    If I were you, I'd be more inclined to keep it. I like a live collection myself.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I hope the dust bunnies in my home would do the same :lol:
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I have my sim vaccum up a white dust bunny and it made a sound, broke my heart. :'(:D I really don't want to sweep them up now. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • randy2355randy2355 Posts: 157 Member
    Actually that could work to advantage in rags to riches type scenario. put the golden frog in a discreet location in the house, and it will increase the weekly bills, making it a little more challenging.
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Fancy just finding that in your house! Apparently all my sims live like pigs coz their dust bunnies come home with plates of food more often then not.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    That's funny. I've not had anything near that much. Makes me want to play a family who lives off dust now.

Exactly! Some folk are whinging about the money but why can't we live off dust bunnies? Heck, I've plenty of sims living off money trees.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I have a Sim working in a custom career that pays one simolean per hour, so he's basically living off dust.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SimGamer2021SimGamer2021 Posts: 11 New Member
    I saw about this challenge on youtube and want to try it too!