Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds Vol. 2

Comments

• KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    edited February 2021
    I have an update, though not a massive one for now. But I've played more so I have a ton to share in the next days.

Evergreen Harbor: Generation 3 | Update 1
    (aka finally moving on with the challenge lol)

Since it's been a while from the last time I posted, I guess I'll do a super-duper brief recap to refresh some memories.

My Gen 2 Greenes had twin boys Ryder and River.

PS1iIva.png

Aspiring Oracle bad boy Ryder got to marry his teen crush Kaori and moved to Mt. Komorebi.

wbopxX3.png

As for Precious Pink Boi River, my gen 3 heir, well... after travelling all the way to Batuu to find his past crush Rey with Interstellar Smuggler Thalia, he ended up realizing that what he had been looking for was right there next to him.

cG9N3lp.png

Thalia and River were ready to return to their home planet and see how Port Promise was doing. With all the money they had made from Batuu credits and selling weird alien items, they rented a house together which was next door to River's old place. Many thanks to @JordanNicoleJJ for providing her shell <3 I've been wanting to play in this house for a looong time and I'm finally here!!

u0hu2j7.png

I felt really rusty while furnishing it tho :sweat_smile: I guess I'll have to get reaquiented to build mode lol. I was also kinda low on money so they didn't fully furnish it yet.

ZZDUgzk.png

(nevermind the floor tiles I was trying to do something with split levels and gave up but forgot to fix it)

Ug505PB.png

eBHUqzg.png

NXEta1n.png

m32yX5F.png

ngE0Erj.png

MNCLrRG.png

And two rooms for future kiddos.

OptFUcg.png

iTrha1c.png

As soon as they landed, River made sure to get the dream job he had been working on for so long. I'm still amazed at how well the random traits and aspirations rolled for him. First a charming toddler, then a social butterfly when he was a kiddo, the friend of the world aspiration as a teen/adult and the Charity Organizer as job lol. I swear I randomly rolled all of that!

P9BV878.png

Unfortunaly, though, it didn't take long for him to realize that Port Promise had fallen into complete decay since he left for uni. Despite his dad's efforts to be a good Greene, the residents of Evergreen Harbor had gone back to their old ways of trashing up the place.
    River knew what he had to do and was ready to to fight for change.

r86pq6r.png

o9t9Xmk.png

... Thalia was also having some trouble safely landing her rocket at their new place, which didn't help with the whole cleaning up lol.

B0NJS9j.png

d0GKQof.png

After a first rough day protesting in the streets to unresponsive neighbors, River got a call from his twin Ryder and was more than happy to get out of there and breathe some fresh air. Ryder invited him to San Myshuno to catch up with all that had been going on in the past months over a place of spicy spices :tongue:
    They were super happy to see each other again.

5hjin9m.png

But River was even happier to know he was going to become an uncle very soon <3

zhuvZgt.png

I've been playing Ryder's household a lot while River's been lost in a galaxy far far away and you wouldn't believe me when I tell you that Kaori failed to get preggo sooooooo many times :bawling: it was like more than five times in a row. I thought she couldn't do it, but then <3 miracle baby. I love these two so much.

JZIoWMD.png

Kaori stuffed her face with food the whole evening while the brothers caught up with everything that had been going on, but then she jumped into the conversation when she learned that River and Thalia had become a thing.
    K: "You know this nooboo will need a playmate, right?? We're getting old fast, River! Don't wait too long!"

EmoR4lJ.png

River's mind immediately went to dreaming of a house full of kiddos. He had the space for that, but he was just not ready to become a parent yet. Port Promise needed his undivided attention for a little bit, at least.

5XHJ5D9.png

Jumping forward a ton--- Ryder and Kaori had this cutie: Ren.

gzGJ89m.png

He's adorable and I love him so much.

QfEguLc.png

River only got to know him at the Festival of Youth. And for a moment he was too busy fangirling over Yamachan to realize that his little nephew was there lol :joy:

sgSySWf.png

He immediately tried to apologize by bowing to him in good old Mt. Komorebi style lol

XVlTxOO.png

They clicked right away and River fell in love with this angelic little guy. If all kids were like this, he was more than ready to have tons of them :mrgreen:

ODCBrne.png

2jQjR0C.png

Just wanted to share this pic for the townie :joy::joy::joy:

zMvvfL4.png

Back in Port Promise, Harvestfest had arrived. River decided to throw a big family party to let the whole fam see his new place and the work he had been doing with raising charities for the trees, but... it was a little too late. Mama Kori arrived with sad news: their dad, Max, had just passed away. It wasn't a happy Harvestfest.

t1mUV3R.png

Thalia welcomed them and tried to light up the mood a little bit by comforting everybody, but it didn't work.
    Kori was so happy to finally meet River's girlfriend and see their new place, but the happiness felt bittersweet. She forced on a smile the whole time.

M47yU1t.png

When Thalia tried to cheer her up, Kori didn't want to get all emotional and refused. She and Max had lived a good life and the best way to remember him was to enjoy the day like the good old times.

RA9hwy1.png

It took a while for the mood to improve over lunch.

K9TwB5n.png

But ultimately they felt a bit better. River decided that the best way to make his dad proud was to bring Port Promise to its former glory, as beautiful as it was when Max was in his prime.

O60cyr7.png

Even Ryder contributed with a big donation and a vote on the new N.A.P., to help his brother achieve this goal.

uay2wmu.png

Kori found peace by showering her first and (for the moment) only grandchild with love. At first Kaori was a little worried about leaving the little guy with her, but she relaxed when she learned that Kori had been a super parent with her own kiddos. Now she had the chance to be a super grandma <3

ftPiIE2.png

I7jJtZP.png

... or that's what I hoped, at least. River let her stay that night to prevent her from going back to an empty home, but... Kori decided it was time for her to go and reunite with Max.

MOkbWj1.png

Thalia was the first to notice what was going on, but she collapsed on the floor before she could be of any help :joy::bawling: you tried, Thalia. You tried.

oqATovb.png

So, on this sad note, ends Gen 2 and Gen 3 officially begins.

t5JYrRk.png
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,788 Member
    edited February 2021
    Another quick question: I’ve been getting the gen 2 house ready and want to know if whether even though the plan doesn’t call for it, can I extend the decking over the whole lot? It’s a small lot, 20x20, and the house takes up 11x18, so there’s not much area left anyway. I need to put a little building in for the pets since there’s no spare room in the house, and I’d like it to be on the same level so the little kitten that will be born there can explore without going up and down stairs.

Also, can you take pets with you on your snowy adventures?

@Kiwicantdie - no! Not Max and Cori! This is why I have my sims on a slightly longer lifespan, so they have more time to spend with their loved ones 😔. But yay for a Ryder and Kaori having little Ren; he’s such a cutie ☺️. Hopefully River and Thalia came give him a playmate soon! And good luck to River getting the town back to its nice eco footprint 😂.
    Post edited by MayaRose1138 on
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    I see I have more comments to do! Hooray! If I didn't get this update in here though it probably wouldn't happen! Please forgive me! :)
    F7bs1.jpeg
    TO RAISE A WOLFE – Evergreen Harbor Edition
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 24: Growing Pans

Lachlan discovered his new house came with one of those bubble machines and he was furious.
    8yYtvzf.png

But when Thalia called to see if he wanted to meet, it was soon forgotten.
    xnl2qkr.png

At first she was shy, embarrassed that she had run out.
    xFvbea6.png

Moments later though she was telling him how much he meant to her and could they make things a little more permanent?
    xeE0iKj.png

It has to be true love when the boy falls asleep on their date and the girl doesn’t even mind.
    tyqPg9e.png

Somehow Dad heard about this already! There’s no privacy in Lachlan’s life!
    rvhedMd.png

When he got home, David was entertaining one of their neighbors.
    czb8uBe.png

She’s important…but I can’t remember why. I guess I’m going to have to start taking notes if I’m going to take so long to write my updates!
    naxGFA1.png

David also discovered the bubble machine and was equally disgusted.
    kxWvDVG.png

They traded it in for a ping pong table. It’s a family tradition after all.
    k3YD2HL.png

It was finally time for Lachllan to enroll in classes.
    FTjARpi.png

I was amazed that he got a free ride!
    7CHqldN.png

Part of that free ride included being on the soccer team.
    rM5DMFD.png

He realized he needed to start practicing right away!
    d64fC5T.png

He and David both started doing their homework as well.
    lFlmFNQ.png

He got the call from Dad wondering where he was. Ummm college…remember?
    8AF0Q6a.png

But he told Sawyer about the ping pong table and invited him over to check it out.
    u5kxrGT.png

Sawyer is NOT a good winner!
    RukaSwy.png

He was really excited to see his son that day.
    IiaF0Qv.png

They had lunch together. Lachlan’s getting pretty handy in the kitchen.
    KHnxDhc.png

Later, Thalia showed up and Lachlan showed her just how studious he was!
    FyNDDdA.png

It didn’t last long though.
    jeW0JfQ.png

David was oddly very excited by this turn of events.
    ndwiaGX.png

It was New Year’s Eve and they started toasting early.
    yJ8Ek6S.png

When the guests arrived they were all coming in the back door. What happened to my door EA???
    06NlZju.png

I’ve decided in the future when I’m dressing sims for parties I have to remember that most of my parties take place in homes. Poor Violet and Selena were way over dressed for this get together.
    RkicswU.png

I don’t think Lachlan and Thalia noticed to be honest.
    uked8kn.png

Normally I wouldn’t show so many images of the same thing, but look at her look at him!!
    e8IAhvh.png

They finally separated and mingled with the guests. Lachlan really connects with his cousin Carlton (aka Willow Creek heir).
    CmLJbXc.png

Happy New Year!
    gUqUcmR.png

The next day was another date for my happy couple.
    2d7KagL.png

I also saw my first sentiment!
    TFd1XiU.png

I love when Thalia raises her eyebrow at Lachlan.
    eguGGyN.png

He really raised her eyebrows after dinner though.
    TktBpMn.png

The date went perfectly.
    J6OGmio.png

Fortunately, Lachlan waited until Thalia had left before he passed out.
    53tAUSw.png

At home, David was having some quality time with Luna. He doesn’t get out much.
    ABrhRxG.png

I know she looks happy, but she’s not. She’s ranting to David about her roommates. It’s the middle of the night and Lachlan is sound asleep. This was the only place she could escape to!
    8cXHyfL.png

David had an obvious solution! Hey Thalia! Why don’t you move in?
    8ovXZs2.png

They celebrated with an exciting game.
    zrWmiTp.png

The next morning, she told Lachlan what had happened. Honestly he was a bit surprised, but he was smart enough not to say anything.
    o9tS6pW.png

Thalia could sense it though and she took her frustration out with a workout.
    nHu26of.png

Then she tried to be helpful by doing their laundry…
    0kOoOc3.png

David was on it! It was like he knew before anything had even started to happen! He was there almost instantly!
    xyEGgpD.png

Thalia definitely gained some sentiment here!
    VTDcxi5.png

Once she was cleaned up though she wanted to die. What had she gotten herself into?
    lazA0tK.png

She tried having another chat with Lachlan. He knew nothing about the fire, but once again her timing was off.
    6b6JKx0.png

She ended up telling her troubles to Luna over lunch.
    zAs4DRX.png

Thalia had given up her job as the Eco Inspector and her replacement was not very nice. David had solar panels installed to try to bring their home into compliance.
    R4QOB4d.png

Meanwhile, there was some startling news from Sawyer and Lucia.
    aBGqqOE.png

With all the weirdness going on between Lachlan and Thalia, she started having feelings about David. He got her out of the terrible roommate situation, and then he saved her life!
    GssYpm7.png

He tried to tell her he was just being a good friend.
    30WwJlP.png

I’m not sure she bought it though.
    hEvYHsB.png

She started seeking him out way more than she had before.
    k2bKxhY.png

She still had really strong emotions for Lachlan too though and she knew he was super busy trying to make sure he kept his scholarship.
    Fipmg6L.png

She felt better when he made time for her after an exhausting soccer game.
    83JOKt2.png

Much much better.
    rJy1jAe.png

And then it was love day.
    T1UBLhJ.png

It was also the final day of classes so not a lot of love was happening. I don’t know how this happened. He worked really hard.
    xvqO62B.png

Also, they did have a little love day faux pas. The rose he gave to Thalia was from a long line of roses that had been cultivated in his family for generations. She turned around and gave him the same rose. He reacted fine but his feelings were hurt.
    16713YY.png

Several days later, when they could take a break they went to really celebrate love day at a very fancy restaurant in Oasis Springs.
    QEEiWh9.png

They had some really deep conversations.
    aZxiArd.png

Discussed a lot the issues that had built up between them.
    SRf71t4.png

Apparently Lachlan liked what he heard.
    uhgLLfl.png
    45BhURt.png
    LNS3Ksr.png

Oh, what a coincidence, there’s Mom.
    5hf5RtD.png

Obviously she’s happy even though she’s pretending not to see them!
    VEbSAOu.png

Lachlan noticed her right away though and went over to share the big news.
    LhIKsuM.png

Thalia was very happy to meet her future mother-in-law.
    POu77V8.png

@MayaRose1138 Well this just cinches it for me. I'm team Leo. Poor guy. Awww the poor kitties! It's nice everyone could stay home on the cold day and just stay cozy. Aww look how industrious Leo is. He's trying to convince you! Ooo I bet Fawn was excited to be promoted when she had a nooboo on the way! Go Fawn!! I love seeing Heath and Lia together. They're such a good couple if I do say so myself! Wow those kids are a bunch of super achievers! The girls look great! They're new rooms are awesome too.

Also to answer your question yes you can extend your deck. You just have to have/keep the main bones of the place. Additions are allowed.

@Kiwicantdie I hope it's ok I'm reading your update with wine instead of the usual coffee! AWWWWW what he had been looking for was right there next to him. Too sweet! I'm dying!! :) Weee! I'm so excited you're using the same shell we all used!! hehe I love the kitchen. Who am I kidding? I love all the rooms. Speak for the trees. I love it. He is such a good boy! AWWW she's going to have a nooboo! I love it! hehe I love them pressuring River already! Wow! What a cute toddler! I love him! Good job tricking your uncle Ren! Smart kid! Oh no! It seems too soon to lose Max! aww i"m sad their first Harvestfest was so sad!! I'm glad even Ryder is going to help out. Aww so sad. I mean I knew we would lose her soon but... Oh no! Poor Thalia! Good bye sweet Kori! You were amazing!!

• OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited February 2021
    But do the other towns also have NAPs? Because I don't want to be dealing with them outside of Evergreen Harbour.

Oh no, not that I know of. I don't believe NAPs are a thing outside of Evergreen Harbor.

@Kiwicantdie - Yay welcome to the last house in Port Promise! I love Jordan's shell so much and I really love how you decorated the house as well it turned out so good. It's so nice to see Kaori and Ryder are expecting, especially after so many failed attempts. And Ren turned out so cuuuute awww ♥ Uncle River is going to be a great dad I think given how sweet he was with Ren. Oh no Kaori, rest in love.

@debjameswhite - omg Lachlan's face at the bubble machine is too funny, I am sure he will get used to it. Congrats to Lachlan on getting the girl they seem really comfortable with each other. No one likes the bubbler it seems, at least they got something new to replace it lol. New Years is probably my favorite holiday in-game, despite being overdressed everyone looked like they had a good time.

For the compliance bit, I learned a while back that you have to have insect farms. It's strange but it helped Hayden be in compliance just to have one. Lachlan is looking super ripped, I guess it's all the soccer he has been playing. Congrats to Thalia and Lachlan, I can't wait for the wedding and I love that mom was there for the proposal.
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    edited February 2021
    I'll be back for proper comments when I have more time, but I wanted to say --

@MayaRose1138 NAPs are in every world, you'll have the option to vote from your mailbox if you don't place a "community board" somewhere. HOWEVER you can turn off "NPC voting" in the settings, and if you/your sims don't vote in any NAPs, it'll be like they don't exist. Because I have NPC voting turned on, there are random NAPs in every neighborhood of every world in my game, and I think others have had that issue - I know I've seen the "wearing paper bags" NAP being active in Sulani lol.
    Thanks for saving the day @JordanNicoleJJ ♥ I feel like I am still learning how Eco Living works :lol:
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Hey guys! I'm still here and reading updates daily. I've been busy the past 2 weeks, but I'm aiming to comment and post this weekend.
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    edited February 2021
    I am going to hold off on updating my game but happy birthday to The Sims! I am older than the sims :scream: My gameplay has been pretty chill with Lychee just living her best life. She took Dylan up on the offer of a date.
    b0cf7121ec.jpg

fa5bb2e959.jpg

They spent the first few minutes of it chatting, they were having such a good time they almost didn't order food.
    56712a4b5f.jpg

Eventually, they did get some delicious food but Dylan was not even remotely interested in his meal :kissing_heart:
    f8c45b7666.jpg

The night ended with a kiss and Lychee asking Dylan to move in with her, he said yes!
    f4467b9438.jpg

ed29dd60d3.jpg

Even Tuna got a little quality time with Lychee once she and Dylan arrived home
    481c9e3240.jpg

With Lychee's aspiration and her love of fishing I felt like she would love a part time job fit for her
    cb4c5e5ab8.png

8ae6a3ded6.jpg

Also one of her lifestyles seems to impact her job which was pretty cool
    1eb234eb61.png

Soon enough it was time for Harvestfest and Lychee was more than excited to head to her mom's
    e10e67ae26.jpg

I can't even begin to tell you who all was in this pic, I was just happy to see everyone sitting down
    e310e03ce3.jpg

Turns out Charlotte, Bramble's fiance is expecting!
    b190249fee.jpg

Needless to say Hayden is very happy to be a grandma so soon
    2bdcc1bb98.jpg

In town news, big sister Olive and cousin Eileen got married ♥
    192e2ccf47.png

Dylan and Tuna are getting along really well it's actually really cute and I love it
    1dce6f50e6.jpg

Charlotte gave birth to a baby boy, can't say I am sold on his name thanks MCC
    f6bc2c35a6.jpg

He turned out cute at least, but it looks like he got his aunt Olive's striking blue eyes. I am still not sure where this eye color comes from.
    c6f3a05751.png

And finally, I will leave you with this: Cousin Eileen also had a baby so generation 4 is in full swing! The dog in Hayden's household is actually Dylan's dog — there just wasn't enough room for him in Lychee's tiny apartment.
    8afb5ec828.png
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Hi guys! Just want to let you know I'm still lurking, didn't disappear again. These weeks were just really busy :# I'll comment and update soon! :heart:
    @OJenn I love the restaurant you're using. I also love Lychee with Dylan. I loved their date. Oh I wasn't expecting her to ask him to move in, but I love it! She looks so adorable in her fishing gear. I love the Harvest pics. You know I love those family gatherings. I love Dylan and Tuna. Oh what a cutie Max is! So sweet. I love how your toddlers look.
    F7bs1.jpeg
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 25: Surprise

Lachlan and Thalia got right to work on the new semester. They were both determined to get good grades.
    MEQtUFH.png

David also was working hard on his classes.
    JPxDM1b.png

Sawyer stopped by to check on them all and ended up doing some cleaning.
    333VooX.png

These two are often exhausted.
    BbINEno.png

Lachlan hurt himself during a soccer game. He performed amazingly and became a target for his efforts. He refused to let it keep him from cooking though as uncomfortable as he was.
    tzFWowf.png

His efforts were rewarded by a very happy fiancé.
    Pym9Tww.png

Lachlan was rising through the ranks of soccer and to get an edge he needed to develop his logic skill. Something David was very good at so he mentored him in chess. Poor David wasn’t feeling well when they played.
    6OW9njV.png

Lachlan was very dedicated to his soccer career. Even practicing in the rain.
    jdMrK63.png

Unfortunately, he came down with a bit of a chill afterwards.
    zkZJKCA.png

Fortunately though, Thalia had the cure.
    iKike3G.png

I had to snap this image. Throwing knives in a speedo doesn’t seem like the brightest move.
    gwW3dvM.png

Later he played some ping pong with Thalia. Turns out she’s not a good loser!
    2LYZDDA.png

He called her out on it.
    g0IfbDV.png

Then they just had fun teasing each other.
    fS2nq2u.png

He rewarded her with a massage when they were done.
    x5tVJpx.png

She forgave him for winning.
    7zbkCIo.png

Much later, Thalia discovered some shocking news.
    XZVmeds.png

She walked up to Lachlan but then turned her back on him to give him the news.
    ZcNuDV8.png

If she had been afraid he’d react badly, she didn’t need to be.
    fEmk5yA.png

She hit the gym hard after learning what was ahead.
    iUxJp7w.png

The grades came in and I wasn’t happy. At least he didn’t fail anything.
    uPfUYDg.png

David though had straight As!
    LvXgiAl.png
    I was unhappy with Thalia’s grades too but again, at least she did not fail anything.
    jM300ag.png

As an elective, Thalia signed up for a parenting class and she got to studying right away!
    PY9gLbV.png

Lachlan did his studying after a soccer game.
    35Wqxuh.png

Meanwhile, inside…
    Lm8VlJn.png
    QOgyZqv.png

Lachlan and Thalia to the rescue.
    KBTHSEO.png
    EfYSLDn.png

David was not amused.
    pddwYRG.png

Then they had a house party to let everyone know they were expecting. Sawyer didn’t care at all that they were not done with college yet! It was like his own romance part 2.
    nqwgL59.png

Lucia just shook her head.
    dAa9qPP.png

Aunt Hailey was so happy.
    41kd2SJ.png

Best looking pregnant woman ever.
    Rd6G6AO.png

One of Lachlan’s classes was violin’s and country music. He loves music. David gifted him an instrument.
    XzSM5hb.png

Lachlan realized he should put his knitting skills to work with a little one on the way. I have no idea why he decided he should change into his speedo and knit at the pool but hey. He couldn’t knit anything for a baby though so disappointing.
    seTodcb.png

It was almost go time and Lachlan was in awe that he and Thalia had made a little person.
    6YTJwtp.png

He was so in love.
    UhIkBVp.png

David mentored him on the violin. The beginnings were painful.
    OXHCzpP.png

Poor Thalia spent a lot of time staring at herself in the mirror.
    HOOKJ24.png

Lachlan was innocently eating dinner when his life started to change.
    ldaJEAM.png

He panicked when he knew it was go time.
    Z0GdEBz.png

Thalia became obsessive about cleaning and totally ignored that she was in labor.
    4QKyA1q.png

David distracted him for a little bit with some soccer.
    vhOHjdq.png

Triplets. The multiple curse is not broken! I just had a break!! Hahaha 3 boys. Tavish, Finlay and Auley.
    tuvyWuI.png
    Rebuild Evergreen Harbor: Gen 4

I'm back with another update! Last time, Owen - the gen 5 heir because I refuse to squeeze any more sims into this tiny apartment - aged up into a toddler! A very fussy toddler :tongue:
    1-2.png

Aspiring-super-parent Piper has all the patience in the world. It actually works out great because one of her goals is to "discipline 5 times," and Owen definitely needs disciplining :lol:
    2-2.png

Piper still works all day everyday (or so it seems), so Thad handles the parenting during the day. He's a lot more relaxed than Piper, there's definitely a good-parent, bad-parent thing going on lol
    3-2.png

Of course we can't forget about the OTHER baby, Miss Kitty - I mean, she won't let us forget about her :lol: At least she doesn't act like she wants to murder sweet Owen anymore :sweat_smile:
    4-2.png

She's turned her murderous sights to Mr. Bear instead :grimace:
    6-2.png

Despite spending most of his time with Thad, Owen is definitely a mama's boy :tongue:
    7-2.png

It probably doesn't help that Thad doesn't give him much undivided attention... Thad's still working part-time as a barista and working hard to finish his last semester of college. They bought Owen a tablet to keep him busy while Thad studies, but he'd much rather "help daddy" than play tablet games :confused:
    8-2.png

Thankfully Owen likes naps - that helps pass the time til mama gets home.
    9-2.png

He's trying his best to be an independent boy, but he's struggling. He felt so bad about making a mess trying to potty on his own (also note the DISGUSTING tod potty omg someone plz clean it) :bawling:
    10-2.png

It just so happened that the family's one and only friend, Melrose Jones (she married gene pool mate Dylan Jones in my game!) came over to visit and wanted to meet Owen at that very same moment. She was TRAUMATIZED :joy:
    11-2.png

It really went downhill from there...Owen had a meltdown and Mel wanted nothing to do with him, to the point of insulting him to Piper's face!! :scream: Piper immediately told her to get out - no one insults her baby!
    12-2.png

Mel angry-stomped all the way to the elevator and didn't even call to apologize later :grimace: (But look at that beautiful sky though :love: Tbh this pic is mostly an excuse to show off the sky lol)
    13-2.png

Piper briefly got Owen's meltdown under control, but then she started crying after she realized she might've just lost her one and only friend...then Owen started crying again. Sigh.
    14-2.png

Piper pulled it together long enough to give Owen a bath and read him a bedtime story. Owen acted like nothing ever happened, thankfully he wasn't scarred for life lol.
    15-2.png

A few days later, Thad and Piper took a much needed mini-vacay to Oasis Springs to celebrate Storm and Thalia's retirement. (This beautiful restaurant was made by @Heckstress17 ! Thank you for all of your amazing community lots :heart: )
    16-2.png

The whole family was back together again - even Cleo (who doesn't eat food anymore) came to show her support. Of course everyone was thrilled to get to spend more time with Piper. I'm pretty sure they love her more than Thad lol.
    17-2.png

Storm and Thalia officially got their elder makeovers and I adore them :heart: (Thalia technically wasn't an elder in the first few pics, she aged up at the restaurant but I didn't get a good pic lol)
    18-2.png

Dinner was perfect - so good, in fact, that even non-eating Cleo seemed to be eyeing Augustus' volcanic pasta :lol: (Also after owning the dine out pack since its release I just now noticed the volcanic pasta is actually on fire!! How cool is that??)
    19-2.png

After dinner, Thad had a surprise for Piper (and everyone else, for that matter) :wink: He proposed!!
    20-2.png

Of course she said yes :blush: Meanwhile Storm and Thalia were completely oblivious, despite Augustus telling them to turn around. It's excusable, they're old & senile now :lol:
    21-2.png

Eventually they realized what was going on and congratulated the happy couple lol. All in all, it was an amazing night and some great family bonding time. (Meanwhile Augustus pulling such a teen attitude in the back - "Come onnn, you said we were leaving three goodbyes and two hugs ago!")
    22-2.png

Back at home, they got Owen down to sleep, then celebrated their engagement in private :smirk:
    23-2.png

That night, it started to snow! Snow is so gorgeous in Evergreen Harbor :love:
    24-2.png

25-2.png

The next morning, Piper bundled up Owen and took him outside for a snow day - baby's first snow :blush: They had a blast making a snowpal together!
    26-2.png

At some point Miss Kitty felt like she wasn't getting enough attention and wandered outside to get some lol. And Grandma Thalia stopped by to say hi too!
    27-2.png

I think Miss Kitty tolerates Owen because he's the only one who gives her any attention at this point :sweat_smile: Plus, it's sorta like having a sibling, right? It better be, cause he's not getting a human sibling lol.
    28-2.png

Grandma Thalia asked to babysit for awhile, and Owen backed her up with the irresistible puppy dog eyes lol.
    29-2.png

Owen had to show off his best Miss Kitty impression for grandma. He's so precious omg :blush:
    30-2.png

31-2.png

Piper took the opportunity to head down to the park and play a game of chess (still grinding that logic skill for her career lol). Guess who just happened to be there? Melrose! They hadn't spoken since their fight, and honestly, Mel acted like it never even happened.
    33-2.png

Piper knows Mel's erratic and didn't hold it against her. They're still friends, though she probably won't ever ask Mel to babysit lol. They had a nice chat, and Piper's logic increased enough to get another promotion at work - win-win!
    34-2.png

Again with that gorgeous Evergreen Harbor sky :love: I'm really digging the scenery in this neighborhood, guys.
    35-2.png

Thad got home late, as he had finals all day - but once again he got all A+'s!!
    36-2.png

And with that, he'll be graduating with a literally perfect GPA :sunglasses:
    37-2.png

His graduation wasn't a big event - Piper had to work, and Owen went to daycare because he's too fussy to sit through a ceremony that long :tongue: But he got his diploma and tossed his cap - he's officially a college graduate!
    38-2.png

Storm, Thalia, and Augustus came to watch the ceremony. Storm looked like he was reminiscing about his own college days.
    39-2.png

Academic super-star Thalia was so proud of her son. She raised him right :blush:
    40-2.png

Thad took Augustus down to the quad to show him around and (hopefully) entice him to attend Foxbury once he graduates high school lol.
    41-2.png

Thad: "See, isn't college sooo fun? Ping pong in the quad, hot college chicks, free pizza..." The man makes a valid argument :wink:
    42-2.png

Speaking of "hot college chicks," Thad ran into his cousin Nicole's hot friend from forever ago! (I still don't know her name I'm so sorry lol) Turns out she's married now, and she and her husband are moving to Sulani soon :smile: (I briefly considered letting Thad have an affair because he's clearly still into her, but I've had enough drama for one generation. Oh what might have been if he wasn't the heir...)
    43-2.png

It wasn't long before he put that degree to good use and landed his dream job - journalist! It even came with a nice signing bonus :sunglasses:
    44-2.png

Thad wasn't the only one making waves in the working world - Piper had to miss the graduation because she was speaking at a big famous conference in her career field!
    45-1.png

She finally made a name for herself in the tech industry (she's a 1-star celeb now lol), and her speech landed her a well-earned promotion :sunglasses:
    47-1.png

They both had the next day off work, so they decided to visit the new community space in Grims Quarry. I was trying to avoid this neighborhood til my sims actually live here, but I needed somewhere for Thad to work on fabrication :tongue: It's a super gorgeous neighborhood and I can't wait to build here :love: This community space was built by lilsimsie I believe.
    48-1.png

Piper spent the day giving Owen some much-needed attention. She taught him to say "please and thank you" and "sorry," and they worked on some of his bad behaviors as well lol.
    49.png

Storm stopped by to mentor Thad in fabrication, and he gained 2 more levels (putting him at level 8 I believe). Hopefully one or two more trips to this lot and he'll have it maxed :smile: I haven't given up on the family skill yet!
    50.png

Later that evening, they all traveled to Willow Creek to celebrate Owen's birthday! :smiley:
    51.png

A bunch of random townies got in the way while he was blowing out the candles so this is all I've got :tongue:
    52.png

Piper must've done something right, because this previously fussy boy rolled the Neat trait (thank god lol). And I believe this is the first sim I've had roll the art prodigy aspiration since I started this challenge!! It's my fav aspiration, so I'm super happy about that.
    53.png

Genetics breakdown - first of all, he's super cute lol. He's got Piper's skintone and maybe lip shape? Otherwise I'm pretty sure he's all Thad. Oh well, at least he's cute :blush:
    54.png

I tried to give him a "neat" but artsy style. Even if I didn't nail the theme, I think his outfits are adorable so I'm happy with it lol.
    55.png

Anyway, back to the party! Everyone enjoyed some delicious chocolate cake made by Piper. Owen got to meet his second cousin, Jason (Blaze's son), and of course he begged Aunt Cleo and Grandma Thalia for new toys lol.
    56.png

Present time! Grandma Thalia came through with the good toys lol. He also got his very own keyboard piano and some collectible figurines (I was hoping for the cute new ones from Snowy Escape but they were just those weird base game dolls you can dig up in capsules). OH and if you didn't notice by now - CLEO IS PREGNANT!! I checked MCCC to see who the father is, and he's married...of course she had an affair with a random married man :lol:
    57.png

Finally, onto the main event - bowling! I've come to realize, Thad is completely AWFUL at bowling :lol: The bowling club in the background is like, "He knows you're not supposed to throw it like a basketball, right?" :joy:
    58.png

Thankfully Augustus - who's surprisingly good at bowling - gave Owen some pointers. Augustus is officially Owen's favorite and only uncle lol.
    59.png

Where did this boy get these skills?? Someone recruit this kid for the bowling club. He's a pro.
    60.png

Annnnd like father, like son. Owen clearly inherited Thad's horrible bowling skills :joy: I don't even know how you mess up this bad...poor kid lol.
    61.png

62.png

Grandma Thalia gave him a hug and made him feel better. "It's okay - the family skill is fabrication, not bowling. You can still be the heir." :lol:
    63.png

I'll leave you with a couple pics of Owen's "big boy" room - it hasn't changed a lot, just a new bed, posters, and some toys. It honestly pained me to get rid of the toddler furniture cause I loooved the nursery :bawling: But it is what it is, gotta make room in this teeny tiny apartment :tongue:
    64.png

65.png
    edited February 2021
    @MayaRose1138 Omg Leo is sooo cute!! The Successful Lineage aspiration is pretty perfect for this challenge too - he's already got my vote for heir! And now he's autonomously interacting with the cats!! He's really trying to be the heir isn't he :lol: Wow, Malcolm is such a stalker :lol: Congrats to the girls on completing their aspirations! AHHH LEO NOOO! Thank god Lia and Heath rescued him from the fire :flushed: Aw congrats to Fawn on her pregnancy! She makes the cutest babies I swear :blush: Malcolm being secretly in love with Lia all this time makes so much sense - THAT's why he's stalking them! Woah congrats to Lyric on completing all four aspirations!! It's been so long since I tried to complete more than one child aspiration. Looks-wise, Leo is still my fav, but Lyric's traits are so perfect - the animal aspiration AND vet hobby - she's basically meant to be the heir! Cleo's daughter is so cute :love: Do you use MCCC? Aging a sim up or down with MCCC works better than CAS - it sets the sims age to day one of whichever life stage you choose, whereas CAS doesn't (for example, if a YA sim is 1 day away from becoming an adult and you set their age to teen, they'll age back up to YA in 1 day). You can also age up/down townies with MCCC without controlling them (or even from the relationships panel if your sims knows them), so it's really handy.

@OJenn I had the Water Conservation NAP in Conifer Station too, I feel Lychee's pain! The park looks so pretty in your game - Lychee is doing an amazing job with that garden :love: The fishing aspiration is a great excuse to travel to other worlds - I wonder if she'll gain the Frequent Traveler lifestyle! I love the fishing club just for its name :lol: Eeep - she bought Anavrin!! I love it!! How perfect that her blind date was a gene pool mate - it's destiny! :love: You know how "vanilla" I like my game but you made me download that Simda Dating App mod - it's just too perfect! I also like the look of Wonderful Whims, but I'm worried the pregnancy/woohoo settings will interact with MCCC's? Have you had any issues with that? If not I may give it another try. Awww Tuna's so precious! He looks like the perfect apartment dog. That restaurant is awesome! Another amazing date. Fisherman is the perfect job for Lychee! And she looks so cute in that fisherman outfit :blush: Congrats to Charlotte :smiley:

@Heckstress17 So lucky us, they might have fixed the bits and pieces bug in the last patch! At least it seems to be working better in my game now. Also I totally stole ideas from your apartment to make mine look better, so feel free to steal ideas from mine :lol: The paranormal build/buy mode items definitely helped - the new couch and chair are my FAVS. I can't wait for your next update!

@debjameswhite LOL Lachlan really hates that bubble blower! Swapping it for a ping pong table was an excellent choice, it definitely fits the Emersons. I love how supportive David is of Lachlan and Thalia's relationship :lol: What an awesome new years party! (Even if a few guests were a bit overdressed lol. I have the same problem in my game - there needs to be a "club" outfit so the "party" outfit can be a bit more casual!) Oooo...is there something between Thalia and David?? Is there gonna be some drama this gen? :smirk: I mean, obviously Lachlan and Thalia are super into each other and make an adorable couple but hmmm there definitely appears to be some chemistry with David. Ope and Lachlan proposed!! Well hopefully Thalia figured out her feelings & everything works out for them! LOL I loved the pic of Lachlan cooking in a speedo - soccer has really beefed him out! OMG Thalia's preggers - yes!! Congrats to the happy couple!! Oh man, that laundry room is dangerous :flushed: I love the bump love pics :heart: AHHH TRIPLETS!!! The multiples curse strikes again!

@Kiwicantdie Yesss use the new paranormal stuff pack furniture for the apartment - it's the best!! I looove the boho vibe. I knew you would be excited risky woohoo got me, you always are! :lol: The smog is so random in my game!! It was SUPER smoggy that one day, but perfectly clear on the next visit?? The eco footprints are clearly still broken :tongue: Yesss an update! I love how you've decorated the house - especially the master bedroom with that platform!! Omg that charity career is so perfect for Evergreen Harbor - River looks like a real activist out there making a change! ...and then there's Thalia polluting the air with burning jet fuel :tongue: AHH KAORI'S PREGGO! She's such a cute mama :love: And OMG Ren is the cuuuuutest little thing!!! I see so much of Kaori in him but he got Ryder's freckles!! What a precious baby omg. Oh no...not Max :cry: Poor Kori. At least she has baby Ren to keep her spirits up :heart: OH NO Kori too!! Grim always comes for them too soon...I'm never ready :bawling:

@Francisca464 I'm looking forward to your next update :smiley:
    @debjameswhite - I love how studios Lachlan and Thalia are, couples that study together stay together? ♥ Lachlan is looking great in his "cooking attire" :lol: I'm so happy to see they're expecting and Lachlan seems just as excited! Just remember C's get degrees, haha. Oh boy triplets and here I thought you were on the right track and had broken the curse. I'm anxious to see how they turn out!

@JordanNicoleJJ - I can't say I blame you for having one kid this gen the apartment is so small. I joke that it's a New York style apartment. Oh dear the poor little guy getting insulted by Mel was a bit much. Momma Piper was on it and I love how good she is with Owen. Congrats to Piper and Thad on the engagement and what a great venue to propose in. Kudos to Piper for patching things up with Melrose. Little Owen turned into such a cute artist kiddo. The bowling party was a neat idea too but ohboy Thad bowling is priceless. I had to laugh at preggers Cleo though.

As for the mods: I use the wonderful whims mod with MCCC and I haven't had any issues so far! I'd say give it a try, I love it. Most of my mods have been cut down a lot so far those are the only ones I have. But I can't recommend them enough.
    @JordanNicoleJJ I almost named one of the triplets Owen! I must have had that name in my head from your Owen!! I love seeing Thad with him. Awww sweet Miss Kitty. She can sleep anywhere! What a little cutie Owen is. I love him. Oh no! Poor Melrose! OH no! Melrose! Well that's the end of that friendship I guess! Awww poor Piper. Aww look at you in the restaurant Lachlan proposed to Thalia in :) Aww I love seeing the entire family there together. I never noticed the pasta was on fire either. What?! I love it!! In the same restaurant!! <3 I'll admit the snow is pretty. I'm so done with it right now though. So glad Monday will be March 1!!! Oh I'm glad Piper got out of the house and met up with Melrose and they can still be friends. Hooray for Thad getting all As!! I love it looking like the entire family was there to see him graduate. I love the neat trait. He aged up super cute. Am I missing something? Is there an action for presents on a birthday? Or are you just story telling? :) hahaha
    "It's okay - the family skill is fabrication, not bowling. You can still be the heir."
    So good! Loving his big boy room.
    I'm getting the update done before I reply to comments. If I don't get to them tonight, I'll do them tomorrow!
    Rebuilding Brindleton Bay Gen 1.15

Ivy and Lyric immediately tested out their birthday presents.
    02-20-21_3-04-43-pm.png
    02-20-21_3-05-13-pm.png

Heath decided to give Lyric some fitness advice. "Really, Dad? Right now?"
    02-20-21_3-08-51-pm.png

Lia found Ivy's violin. Heath was very impressed!
    02-20-21_3-34-40-pm.png

First meal with all teens - cake! Especially since they can't be affected by sugar highs any more :D.
    02-20-21_3-13-25-pm.png

Getting a head start with homework. Heath is always hovering around his kids when they're studying!
    02-20-21_3-37-00-pm.png

Lyric gets friendly with the cats to help with her aspiration.
    02-20-21_3-37-42-pm.png

While Ivy finds the violin that Lia had appropriated earlier :D.
    02-27-21_2-21-17-pm.png

Malcolm is back at the clinic. Not sure if he's still upset over his father or upset that he has to deal with Heath. Heath still holds a festering grudge against Malcolm, so it could be either.
    02-27-21_1-43-18-pm.png

That night, one of the stray cats died at the house. Lia and all the animals on the lot (eventually) came to mourn him.
    02-27-21_2-34-39-pm.png

Grim stuck around for a while to read a book... okay then...
    02-27-21_2-37-37-pm.png

For some reason, Ivy was woken up and was sad about the death even though she didn't know the cat. She cooked a grilled cheese (fortunately without catching fire), then went in to get some comfort from her mother, who had gone back to sleep.
    02-27-21_2-38-53-pm.png
    02-27-21_2-40-13-pm.png

The next day, which happened to be Harvestfest, the mood was somber over breakfast. Lia cooked a grand meal for breakfast but only Leo and Lyric enjoyed it. Lyric tried to comfort her family afterwards.
    02-27-21_2-49-33-pm.png
    02-27-21_2-52-21-pm.png
    02-27-21_2-56-11-pm.png

Lyric finally tested out her new camera too, taking selfies with Ivy. Two of them worked out fine but the third...
    02-27-21_3-03-11-pm.png
    02-27-21_3-02-14-pm.png
    02-27-21_3-04-30-pm.png

Leo was keeping up his campaign to be heir by interacting with the cats.
    02-27-21_2-54-02-pm.png

The family decided to have a day out. First they headed to sunny Sulani (I swear I had more pics than this!)...
    02-27-21_3-35-38-pm.png
    02-27-21_3-37-26-pm.png

Then back to Brindleton Bay Park for some roller-skating. (with a guest appearance from Thalia Greene). Heath was such a show-off!
    02-27-21_3-49-41-pm.png
    02-27-21_3-50-09-pm.png
    02-27-21_3-53-51-pm.png

And they finished off the day in Willow Creek's gym. Leo met Kaori and seemed to hit it off. However, when Lyric went to take a shower, Kaori followed her and just stood there for ages :neutral:
    02-27-21_3-59-39-pm.png
    02-27-21_4-02-13-pm.png
    I don't know where all the pics I took in Sulani and the park went! I thought I also took some when I sent the teens around to meet their future spouses at the Pancakes home, but only one has appeared in my folder. So technically, I suppose, that hasn't happened yet in the story, but now they can at least invite those sims over.

I have three criteria for deciding upon an heir:
    1) how high their friendship bar is with Winter
    2) whether I can get them together with their intended spouse
    3) how much I enjoy playing them :)

Lyric is slightly in the lead but there's still a week until Leo ages up, so there's still a chance :)

Blooper pic: Mimi and Harley needed so much comfort that they melded with each other!!
    02-27-21_2-43-02-pm.png
    Thanks for the advice on Eco Living - it sounds like it would be good to get, so long as the NAPs were disabled for the other towns!

@debjameswhite - I’m so glad that Lachlan and Thalia have got together! Two fires though! At least no-one was hurt, except for their dignity 😂. It’s good that Lachlan and Thalia’s grades were better this time; they should be graduating soon! Triplets! Yay for the Scottish names! I’ve been watching Outlander recently so I’m into the Scottish names 🤣. Hopefully at least one of the boys will be a good mix for heir! Thank you for the advice on the decking! I actually ended up creating a first floor balcony, with a small pet house underneath and room for maybe a small garden or some play equipment.
    @MayaRose1138 Omg Leo is sooo cute!! The Successful Lineage aspiration is pretty perfect for this challenge too - he's already got my vote for heir! And now he's autonomously interacting with the cats!! He's really trying to be the heir isn't he :lol: Wow, Malcolm is such a stalker :lol: Congrats to the girls on completing their aspirations! AHHH LEO NOOO! Thank god Lia and Heath rescued him from the fire :flushed: Aw congrats to Fawn on her pregnancy! She makes the cutest babies I swear :blush: Malcolm being secretly in love with Lia all this time makes so much sense - THAT's why he's stalking them! Woah congrats to Lyric on completing all four aspirations!! It's been so long since I tried to complete more than one child aspiration. Looks-wise, Leo is still my fav, but Lyric's traits are so perfect - the animal aspiration AND vet hobby - she's basically meant to be the heir! Cleo's daughter is so cute :love: Do you use MCCC? Aging a sim up or down with MCCC works better than CAS - it sets the sims age to day one of whichever life stage you choose, whereas CAS doesn't (for example, if a YA sim is 1 day away from becoming an adult and you set their age to teen, they'll age back up to YA in 1 day). You can also age up/down townies with MCCC without controlling them (or even from the relationships panel if your sims knows them), so it's really handy.

I have MCCC so I’ve just put a halt on Alec and Brooke aging up :). I’ll be putting Fawn and Jonas’s next baby in the next update! I was swapping around the aspirations for the kids depending on where they were, that’s why they all were able to complete at least three. I like being able to swap them around!

Owen has aged up cute! He looks like he will be a good heir, and I’m glad Miss Kitty has come around 🤣. And another graduation - congrats Thad on getting your degree!! I’ve really got to get Dining Out for when there’s multiple generations - it’s looks so good for parties!!

@OJenn - Lychee looks like she’s living the good life 😂. Her dating Dylan seems to be going well at the moment, and she can be an auntie rather than a mother just yet! Maximilian is a good name, though if it was my kid, I’d shorten it to Max :). And he’s a cutie!
    @MayaRose1138 It's so fun to see the girls trying out their gifts. Lyric really doesn't look like she wants any mentoring right now. Ahh, yes, music is important in Lia's family. So nice to see the entire family sitting together for a meal. I love you hung up the picture with the gnome. So cute. The Sulani pics are fun but I'm sorry you lost some! I'm still team Leo!!

@everyone I don't have much for an update but I had post so you could see my boys!

F7bs1.jpeg
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 26: They’re Identical

David was out of his mind over the triplets and Lachlan and Thalia certainly appreciated the help.
    F5rURGO.png

He had a vague memory from so many years ago that tore at his heart.
    ct9ux0H.png

Thalia immediately hit the gym after giving birth.
    OnG38bg.png

Lachlan was scouted and asked to drop out of college twice but he refused both times.
    xGOQv6P.png

Whenever he’s knitting, it’s either on gym equipment or at the pool.
    Qi239fa.png
    ZSlpM4K.png

Harvest Fest came and why are there more than 3? Haha
    WR6fZTA.png

So for the first time, all three of them got straight As. I guess it took having triplets and being exhausted all the time to get through the semester. David and Lachlan are graduating. Thalia has one more semester to go.
    5gjqLFD.png
    Z5Om8dB.png
    2QXsLIN.png

The boys had their birthdays. I think they’re identical.
    fXrJVgt.png
  • WentcrazyWentcrazy Posts: 128 Member
    Hey guys <3
    Just here to let you know I'm still alive, just super busy these past weeks. I've been reading your updates and it's so cool to see how far some of you are with this challenge.
    I don't remember much of my game but I think my heir (Henry) graduated university - I'll check soon and hopefully be able to post an update soon (with luck tomorrow or Wednesday?). I mean, I might have some more time on my hands as we will continue to be in a lockdown (with different levels and stages) up until June :D Not sure how I feel about all of this but at least we're rather quick with vaccinations. And maybe I can finally meet my colleagues soon(-ish) as I've been working with them for two months now and never even met them. It's a challenge for someone like me as I can't really bond with anyone.

Hope all of you are doing well and keep on staying safe <3
    Origin ID: mrskariakay
    Family Tree Evergreen Harbor
    edited March 2021
    @MayaRose1138 - I think Ivy is my new favorite with her guitar. Lyric looks like she isn't having any of her dad's advice :lol: I do love Lyric's style with her red and blue outfit. Malcolm seems to be a frequent visitor at the clinic, I guess he can't stay away. I think the gnomes pop up in the pictures when sims have low photography skills. The girls' selfies still turned out good :D

@debjameswhite - It's so nice that David was there to help out with the triplets. I also really love seeing Lachlan knitting, he is such a buff guy :lol: Oh boy! The triplets definitely look identical, here's hoping they all start to change as they age up.

Hi @wentcrazy I totally understand being busy I hope you get some time to play soon ♥ I have been working from home since September and it's definitely challenging, hang in there!
    Mini Update
    Lychee's fishing group was down to two members and I realized it's because everyone was getting older. Instead of fishing with the remaining member they just enjoyed some quality time together instead.
    65950860de.jpg

e8ef2c3a12.jpg

2917902354.jpg

Dylan and Lychee got to celebrate New Years together now that he had moved in
    f0b82dfc68.jpg

86aa756fc0.jpg

After the new year I noticed Lychee was starting to grow a little belly — a baby bump. But she still made time for her first baby, Tuna.
    51a7e9dd38.jpg

Despite being preggers she is still managing the resteraunt and it finally made it to 5 stars.
    c7cecf34e3.jpg

With Lychee being very uncomfortably pregnant Dylan has take on jogging with Tuna, they're so cute together.
    69696c301d.jpg

They are such a cute little family
    959a1f328c.jpg

Befre I knew it Lychee's water broke and it was go time, Dylan was in full panic mode
    9dcc5dbc9c.jpg

...and then there were twins :lol: A boy and a girl that they named Dory and Nemo because I couldn't help myself
    a8a998c13b.jpg
    Post edited by OJenn on
    @OJenn It's sweet how Lychee spends time with her one remaining group member. It was also kinda sweet seeing Lychee and Dylan just enjoy each other's company for New Years. It felt refreshing to me. Congrats on getting the restaurant to 5 star. I love seeing Dylan with Tuna. They are really cute together. Dory and Nemo hehehe <3 you so much!
  • WentcrazyWentcrazy Posts: 128 Member
    @OJenn I've practically been working home for a year now and only been to the office three times in Germany, not even once in Ireland and not yet in England (but it's planned for the end of next week, so I'm really excited about that :D). Can't believe I moved three times in the last few months. I've been in constant lockdown or quarantine because of all of this pandemic and as much as I like being on my own (I'm a shy introvert^^) I really miss interacting with colleagues and getting to know them.

Lychee is such a cute sim. I love seeing her with Dylan and they are such a cute couple. Oh, a nooboo is on the way <3 Congrats on the 5 star restaurant!
    Haha, twins :D Love the names though and can't wait to see them as toddlers.
    Origin ID: mrskariakay
    Family Tree Evergreen Harbor
    edited March 2021
    Time for comments! (Finally)

@OJenn Lmao you weren't kidding about playing a lot. We missed Lychees entire childhood! I think it's good that you chose her as your heir because now we do get to know her :heart: She's adorable. I liked Bramble too, but I favored Lychee a bit more. Olive becoming a spellcaster is so fitting btw! Not sure how, it just fits her look and her name and her adventurous nature. I also love how Bramble is super laid back and just doing whatever :joy: That pic of him in the jaccuzzi was perfect.

Well, I totally get why Lychee doesn't love those NAP's. I mean, Water Shut-off Day?! How can someone live an entire day without water. Lychee playing in the sprinklers is one of my fav pics :heart: She looks so cute. You're right, she reminds me a bit of Iris too. Awww she'll be owning Anavrin? That's so cool! That restaurant is sort of becoming part of the challenge haha. Dylan looks gorgeous in your game! I love that hair on him! Well, the Tall Dark Stranger is a bit of a trope, but in Lychees case it's definitely the truth! OMG TUNA :love: Look at him! Such a tiny cutie.

That rooftop coffeebar/restaurant looks really good! Do you know what lot it is? Lychee and Dylan make such a gorgeous couple. I really love that Lychee's 100% embracing that fisherman's lifestyle. Also, she looks great in an overall. I'm really happy Dylan and Tuna are getting along :love: When I saw him after the announcement that Dylan was going to move in, I thought: hope Tuna doesn't respond like Miss Kitty in @JordanNicoleJJ's game :joy:

Your picture of Dylan and Lychee celebrating New Years together is super cute. Good shot! And wooh! I'm so happy she's pregnant. And that Tuna is still getting all the attention he deserves :heart: Well you had a few single births so I guess it was time for another set of twins! :yum: Those names though. Adorable. I love Finding Nemo!

@Heckstress17 I love the Splash Park! It's one of the best community lots I have in game. Happy Aiyden is my favorite lol, he was just having the time of his life with those fountains. Uhg I hate the badly dressed townies too. I try to ignore them but sometimes I'm just sick of it and I'll go into the Town Management and take out all those horrible npc's :joy: Or make them over if they look somewhat OK. That's such a good idea! They should just use their own Styles thingie in CAS. Just have all the sims pick an assembled outfit from there. I mean, I prefer npc's all dressed the same over the outfits they pick now lol. Oh sorry! Only when you said it I noticed that the notification is tiny in that screenshot. But no, nothing to do with parenting, he's gained the People's Person lifestyle. Which is odd to me, because he has 1 friend (Tina) and his family :joy: I think you can safely vote Clover for heir because I'm set on her too :yum:

@MayaRose1138 The Splash Park is a download :smile: It's a great lot for family outings! You can download it here (there's an instruction on how to download it from the Gallery as well). Lmao I'm definitely curious how Clover's traits are gonna work out together :joy: I'm leaning towards Clover rn because I love her as a child and her traits are interesting, to say the least. But I think Florian can still sway me as well. I'm not super fond of the photographer hobby though and Selvadorada isn't my favorite world.

Why is Malcolm so obsessed with your sims and the vet clinic :joy: The guy should get a life. Lia's beanie is adorable :heart: Great first knitting project if you ask me. I laughed when you posted Lia's sleepwear picture, I always have the same issue. I pick out lingerie for my female sims and then they have kids and I'm like Oops, no, you're a mom now! The knitted plant holders are adorable! They are one of my fav knitted items. Omg, Leo is a gorgeous sim! I love him :love: Did you upload him to the Gallery? If not, will you? Asking for a friend :yum: I think he has his father's lips btw, they seem quite similar. But sometimes the genetics mix a bit I think. But yeah, he does look a lit like Lia. I still love him though!

Noooo not a fire! I was worried that Leo was gonna die :bawling: Keep him away from that fireplace lol. Winter is one voyeuristic cat :joy: Reminds me of my own cats lol. How do you get your kids to complete so many aspirations? I struggle with one :joy: The girls are really pretty! Like I expected, I prefer Lyric. She's slightly more interesting to me looks-wise. I wouldn't mind if you pick Leo either though. Yes, he looks a lot like Lia, but the boy is H O T! Sorry :yum: I couldn't contain myself.

I love that Heath is trying to be a good papa to his teens! Even though they don't always appreciate it (like fitness advice lol). Aw, one of the cats died? :disappointed: I hate it when animals die, even in The Sims. I'm sort of loving it that everyone is so sad over that little cat. At least he's mourned! Kaori digs all your kiddo's :joy: Oh I love how you're going about picking a heir. Especially that their relationship with Winter is a factor!

@JordanNicoleJJ Poor Piper, I can't imagine having to deal with pregnancy ánd a cat that's hungry for attention :yum: I love Thad, but he's not exactly being sensitive to his hormonal wife lol. Omg smoggy Willow Creek looks really gloomy. Sort of Doomsday-ish. Thad and Augustus' little outing was so cool. I can't wait to send my sims to The Tipsy Cowplant. It looks really good. Piper scored a promotion despite being pregnant and miserable? Impressive! She's a real career woman. I live for jealous Miss Kitty btw :joy: Ha, that Harvestfest Turkey isn't the only thing they got in the oven! IfyouknowwhatImean :smirk: Aww it's great that Storm and Thalia were so happy and supportive about the pregnancy. I didn't really expect otherwise. Lol it seems only logical that Miss Kitty immediately claimed the bedroom as her own. As far as she's concerned, there will be no baby. He/she just doesn't exist :yum: Awww Owen, I can't wait to see what he looks like. Knitting is part of Thad's college? I didn't even know that was possible :joy: These sims are soooo busy! How do they even take care of a kid? Yay for grandma Thalia :mrgreen: Hmm I had secretly hoped for a little redhead as well, but hey, Owen's still a cutie. Maybe the red hair is a dormant gene :wink:

Look at Owen being adorable :kissing_closed_eyes: I can definitely see Thad and Piper being good-parent, bad-parent. Is Thad wearing an earpiece in that one pic btw? I understand why he can be relaxed, he just doesn't hear anything :joy: LOL Miss Kitty cracks me up. 'Oh hi, were you taking a picture? Here I am too!' Oof that murder stare though. Aww I know Thad's busy, but I feel sort of sorry for Owen trying his best to be an independent tod and he just want's to be FUSSYYYY! Oof, Melrose insulted a baby in your game?! I know she's erratic, but that's, well, something else. I feel bad for Mel but Piper's right, you don't shout at a toddler :joy: Now I'm curious if she has kids herself in your game? Phew, glad Owen's ok and not traumatized :yum: Oooo I'm so happy Thad proposed! It was about time lol. It was a real good moment though, in the nice restaurant with all of the family :heart: You know Miss Kittty is starved for attention when she's leaving the comfort of her warm home to be in the *yuck* snow. Owen and Miss Kitty together in one pic warms my heart :heart: Oh! I'm so happy Mel and Piper are still friends, despite the fight. Just keep her away from Owen and it'll be fine :joy: I love that picture of the Tipsy Cowplant with the bikes in front of it. It looks so much like a real life place. Owen is adorable! He doesn't look like a Thad-copy to me, so it's not too bad. And that neat-trait is a lifesaver lol. I love the art aspiration for kids! And his outfits look great! :smiley: Omg we're gonna get a little vampire?? I love that Cleo is preggo. I can't wait to see what the baby looks like. Haha the horrible bowling pictures are always hilarious, I'm glad Thalia was there to cheer up Owen.

@Kiwicantdie I'm super annoyed by NPCC not being updated as well. Even the paid one isn't updated now, and it was so useful. I looked at some other mods but they seemed too complicated. I ended up taking it out too because it wasn't working anymore. Nobody showed up in the food stalls in Mt. Komorebi. I secretly love fussy toddlers as well. They are a lot of work but they have so much personality, and like you said, they resemble real life toddlers :joy: It was a breath of relief to have Florian around though, especially because Iris is such a messy sim. She leaves behind puddles and clothing piles and garbage everywhere. I swear I didn't try to kill Aiyden!! :joy: He just goes straight for the cake every time he's even slightly hungry. It's as if he WANTS to be eaten by Bob. Ahh sharp eye! You're 100% right, I didn't cheat this time so I'm constantly redecorating and adding new furniture to the Greene's house. Thank you for noticing! :heart: I'm so happy that everyone loves Clover because she's definitely my favorite and now I won't have to feel torn lol.

You did a great job with decorating the house for River and Thalia! I love that kitchen. I always have a hard time furnishing kitchens, because I make them all the same :joy: Ooo you even made room for future kiddo's already :smiley: Very smart. River becoming a Charity Organizer is really fitting. I'm sad that the Evergreen Harbor residents made a mess of the town, but at least that means that River has work lol. I saw the smoke coming from Thalia's rocket and I was like: well, that isn't exactly helping the town becoming green, is it? :joy: Aww that picture of Ryder and Kaori is adorable! They both look so proud to tell River that they are expecting. That miracle baby is gonna be gorgeous. Oh I didn't expect a picture so fast! He IS a total cutie. Ben looks so confused with that bow :joy: Very polite River. Dream on River, not all kids are like that lol. I'm gonna laugh if he gets some fussy toddlers. That townie is EXCITED about River and his nephew. :joy: Oh no, Max died right before the big Harvestfest party? That's horrible :bawling: I'm heartbroken. At least the party helped a bit, even though it was bittersweet. I think Max would've wanted them to celebrate. This party is meant to break hearts isn't it?! Kori too :bawling: This is so sad :heartbreak: Well, at least she gets to be with Max. LOL at least Thalia collapsing before she could be of any help is hilarious. I'm sad about the deaths but I'm also really excited about the official start of generation 3!

@debjameswhite Hahaha, why is Lachlan so furious with the buble machine? Bad memories? Thalia always makes everything better :heart: Look at them being so comfortable together that Lachlan is able to fall asleep. I can't get over how gorgeous he is btw :heart: Is he on the Gallery? Lmao maybe you should get rid of the bubble blower. Oh, you did, I think that's for the best :joy: I don't understand why that thing upset them so much but I'm definitely intrigued by the story there. At least things went better with the ping pong table! Awww that sentiment Thalia got for Lachlan :heart: SO cute. I laughed so hard at the contrast between Thalia and Lachlan's date and David at home with Luna. I'd be just as happy to spend my time with a fluffy cat though. Cats :heart: I see what David did there, little match maker, having Thalia move in. He's ready for marriage and babies isn't he :yum: David is voicing our thoughts! But oops, this is not going so well... Thalia shouldn't catch feelings for David! Lachlan is your guy, girl. I think Lachlan should step it up a bit. Phew, he did. He came to his senses lol. Oh no :disappointed: How did he do so bad on some of his courses? Those flowers are trouble, Iris and Aiyden had a major relationship crisis over a stupid flower too. Awww I'm glad they worked things out and that Lachlan proposed!

It looks like Lachlan is getting bigger in every picture. He's one of the most muscular sims I've ever seen! LOL, I get worried with fires and cowplants, but Lachlan's knife throwing in that tiny Speedo is just as scary. Yaaaay! I'm so happy Thalia is pregnant. I think they are going to make super attractive kids, they are both so pretty. Hmm, one C, that's not great but everything else is A+ so I'm still proud of Lachlan. And Thalia did quite good? I mean, not if you're aiming for straight A's, but I'd be very happy with those grades lol. Poor David, well at least he can be thankful to Thalia now. Omg triplets?! Poor you. Well, at least I was looking forward to kids genetics :joy:

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that picture of bulky Lachlan knitting some blankets :joy: Omg you have so many gnomes. They are all watching TV? Maybe there was something good on :yum: Aww the boys look so cute. They're definitely identical. I see not a single difference in their looks!
    @Wentcrazy - Oh my gosh we are the same, I am very quiet (I'm INFJ personality type) but I enjoy having people around me. If that makes sense, working from home can get a tad lonely that's for sure!

@Everyone - How are you all feeling about kits? I am a little torn on them to be honest, the price isn't horrible but they remind me of the My Pets pack that came out a while back and I was not a fan of that. Seems a tad cash-grabby to me.
    edited March 2021
    @OJenn I hadn't seen the news about the kits yet! I'm torn too tbh. On one hand I need as much Sims 4 content as I can get lol, but on the other hand it reminds me of the store in Sims 3. And the pricing seems nice, but it also sounds like feeding us small bits of content for 5$ which in the end amounts to way more money than 1 proper stuff pack for 15-20 you know? I love playing this game but EA doesn't have such a great track record so I'm very suspicious this is just a smart way to get more money out of us...

(Edit: the cleaning kit looks cute, but I think those dust bunnies will probably get annoying FAST :yum:)

(2nd edit: I took a closer look at what's actually in the kits and I'm quite sure that for now, I won't be getting them. I'm quite unimpressed with the content that you get for 5$. I don't really feel the sporty style and the country kitchen and I think the vacuuming will get old really fast, just like laundry and the piles that are EVERYWHERE :neutral:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top