Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Kit(s) have you purchased?

So Kits are now here... check out the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei9Y3AFR0Rw&feature=emb_title

Which of the 3 Kits have you purchased?

Which Kit(s) have you purchased? 163 votes

Bust The Dust
19%
Linnyxx17Sara1010Palan650111Colorist40CamkatcandystormMontrase102Pipersfun2Bearly_MediaxXPandoraXxSimplyJenKhrisstynekiwi84motdkMoonCrossWarrior22DoloresGreytexxx78Bearpal64EnkiSchmidtKittie885 32 votes
Country Kitchen
8%
Bluegaylelori171957SikoahGraceGlimmer50jcp011c2SindocatLemon405Madachan88Abeericnetney52DaWaterRatAliSim19TruthGamer96FatTribble23 14 votes
Throwback Fit
1%
Monet11goodcakebaker62Netzspannung 3 votes
Bust The Dust & Country Kitchen
14%
auroraael14JadeleineKita5399JueJueSimpatsyannelanorbretonFairyGodMotherSjofnTorieRepogifford01Paulmarch76Sigzy05Callianne74CeridwenArmika74AlanSimsRavenSpitsquirrelwithacupAuroraskies 24 votes
Country Kitchen & Throwback Fit
6%
Akl500PShortyBooTheSpotted_CmitchiebanjopammiechickEdnaCloudxxxsillysimsSERVERFRAKathMHughesAaleyn 10 votes
Throwback Fit & Bust The Dust
1%
calaprfyLehmanLegacy 2 votes
All 3 Kits
47%
Stace1234566LeGardePourprejessbates88blunote00IceyJdavidp0418dreamergrl84mcruddBloosmooDOLLDRMS1MeteoraStormpj9871cchant86alanmichael1momboqueenDarkLady2788PinkSugar81mlmeadowsKatiardguezashcrash19 78 votes

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    None. IMHO they are overpriced.

I second this opinion.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Country Kitchen & Throwback Fit
    None, it's overpriced.
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    It says they cost $4:99 but how much will it be in the uk? Doesn’t it cost more for us?
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    I won't buy anything from them until they have fixed more bugs like the open stairs.
  • Options
    Bearly_MediaBearly_Media Posts: 124 Member
    Bust The Dust
    The question is... will Kits ever go on sale? I hope so.

That being said, I'm definitely getting the Dust one; it's the only one with gameplay and has something I've always wanted in the game.

I really hope its been properly integrated in the game though-- like hopefully vacuuming completes 'Cleaning' holiday traditions, maids & butlers don't ignore dusting, kids who vacuum gain responsibility character values from Parenthood-- that sort of thing.
  • Options
    Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    edited March 2021
    Just when I thought they couldn't get any lower than My First Pet stuff. Most of the things in these "packs" look like recolored versions of content we already have. Especially the freakin kitchen set! What the plum!? Like....Just save your money and download CC, people.

The vacuum was tempting because it's the only thing we haven't had before. But even then, I'm not paying five dollars for a virtual vacuum cleaner XD
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    In the U.K. the cost is the same. £5.

I haven’t bought it. The kitchen stuff pack looks nice actually but 15 pieces for £5? Are you having a laugh EA?
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    It says they cost $4:99 but how much will it be in the uk? Doesn’t it cost more for us?
    They are £4.99 each. Gulp. I will have to give this some thought.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Aquarius94 wrote: »
    Just when I thought they couldn't get any lower than My First Pet stuff. Most of the things in these "packs" look like recolored versions of content we already have. Especially the freakin kitchen set! What the plum!? Like....Just save your money and download CC, people.

The vacuum was tempting because it's the only thing we haven't had before. But even then, I'm not paying five dollars for a virtual vacuum cleaner XD

seriously, when people joked about a vacuum pack did ea take that as feedback?
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    All 3 Kits
    Considering the $23 lunch I had today, I think this is fine.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Is there any discount for buying more than one?
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I don't think I will buy them, if they really are $4.99, I would rather use that money towards stuff packs, which are $10 usually, and go down to either $7 or $5 on sale. Plus, stuff packs have more to do. Also, the kits don't appeal to me. I don't want to buy something that is basically Sims doing chores.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I haven’t bought any yet but I will be getting the Vacuum one and Country Kitchen. Don’t really care about the throwback clothes as much.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Kits in Canada are $7 each. Stuff Packs on the other hand are $13. So more than half the price of a stuff pack for less than half the content???

Lol.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    All 3 Kits
    Is there any discount for buying more than one?

Unfortunately not ...
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    None, and won't either. I have CC that looks nicer and zero interest in vacuum cleaners.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    None. And I won't buy any at full price, no matter how much I want that country kitchen set. These things are overpriced.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Bust The Dust
    So, my first thoughts are... kind of overpriced, specially the bb and cas... i think i'll pass on those. About Bust the Dust i'll need more info, like how the dust system actually works and if it does comes with 2 aspirations after all... if it does i may consider buying it...
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I might get the Dust one when it's on sale for 50% off. I like making really trashy sims.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    So, my first thoughts are... kind of overpriced, specially the bb and cas... i think i'll pass on those. About Bust the Dust i'll need more info, like how the dust system actually works and if it does comes with 2 aspirations after all... if it does i may consider buying it...

There is a stream soon so they will probably give more details about what you are asking then. I would love to know more about how the dust system works with rotational play as well since i might buy this one on sale. The rest feel overpriced to me.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Where is the none option?

The kitchen set looks nice but is the price of half a stuff pack: 4,99€ with less content than a half stuff pack. At this price it is easy to hold off. I will wait and see if they ever go on sale to grab the dust kit or the kitchen set.