Fresh off the press - the April 13 Laundry List! Click here to find out more!
April 9 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
Sul sul Simmers! It's awesim to see that so many of you are starting new and interesting discussions! But please make sure that you do so in the right forum section. Thank you! 🙂

March Patch Speculation 2021(Patch Now Out)

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 88,774 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    I'm wishing for sleepwear cas kit and historical cas/bb kits. I wish that they do world kits too. As for gameplay kits there are so many niche things that i would love... i'm not excited about this first 3 kits so i hope they release new kits often...

• logionlogion Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited February 26

Anyone else see this home and get reminded of the house from an old TS4 UI render? The color scheme is on point

I'm not sure, but I do notice the open stairs in the picture :D Which are bugged right now so we can't use them.

On a more positive note, I just heard of the laundry list that Maxis will add where they will post what they are working on when it comes to bug fixing. So that's good.

• HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 296 Member
    "laundry list" is a very good idea I think. I hoped to see something like this for years already. So FINALLY!
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,354 Member
    Never mind mucking about with skintones, the stairs don't work amongst other things.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 17,861 Member
    This may sound like a dumb question, but since I know almost nothing at all about these kits that simmers are talking about. But what is a kit? Is that like a new pack entirely or is it replacing the Stuff Packs? Or is it something that's just going to be in the patches?
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Never mind mucking about with skintones, the stairs don't work amongst other things.

The Hot Springs are buggy as well.

edited February 27
    sunman502 wrote: »
    This may sound like a dumb question, but since I know almost nothing at all about these kits that simmers are talking about. But what is a kit? Is that like a new pack entirely or is it replacing the Stuff Packs? Or is it something that's just going to be in the patches?

Thank you for update on this CLP. But will these Kit Packs be replacing the Stuff Pack, or will we have both KP and SP?
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 2,581 Member

Thank you for update on this CLP. But will these Kit Packs be replacing the Stuff Pack, or will we have both KP and SP?

Most likely both Kits and SP

Most likely both Kits and SP
    Thank you for the response SelinaKyles! :)

Not sure.

Not sure.
    Well we should know soon enough the answer to this question when we get closer to a the launch of the first KP release.

Not sure.
    Well we should know soon enough the answer to this question when we get closer to a the launch of the first KP release.

I think the first 3 kits will release Tomorrow after they go into more info about pricing and other things.

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 8,011 Member
    I look forward to the news
    the sims 4 isn't getting new whims right now and I think they have dropped them all together if we want new whims in sims 4 we need to tweet the gurus and tell them we like whims
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 400 Member
    I wonder if they'd announce something else besides the Kits on the same day. I don't know if they would, tbh, especially after all of last week's announcements. Hoping for it though.
  • Dakota88Dakota88 Posts: 839 Member
    I hope so much for updated babies. :(
    edited March 1
    I'm hoping for cars, their picture on the main page when you start the game showcases a build of a house that looks like a car... it could be a hint.

LlLb9K6.png
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 2,581 Member
    logion wrote: »
    I'm hoping for cars, their picture on the main page when you start the game showcases a build of a house that looks like a car... it could be a hint.

LlLb9K6.png
    Lol they’re literally just showcasing amazing builds summers make.
    But I do wish we get cars 😩

LlLb9K6.png

How long has it been there?

edited March 2

LlLb9K6.png

Since the latest patch I think...
  • DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 117 Member

LlLb9K6.png

it has been there since they updated the main menu
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 3,565 Member
    Well, I have built a garage, which also functions as a bedroom. The only car is an enlarged toy, of course.
    Just because I bought most of the Packs at full price doesn't mean I don't know when I'm being ripped off, especially now that I can't buy Bundles.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 143 Member

I'm not sure, but I do notice the open stairs in the picture :D Which are bugged right now so we can't use them.

I have heard alot about this bug, and have not encountered stair problems yet. Please could somebody explain what 'open' stairs are?
    edited March 3
    @manicobsessive There is a bug since November which causes sims to not be able to use stairs if there is a room without a floor above the stairs.

If you have get together, go to the Old Quarter Inn bar in Windenburg for example. Your sim will not be able to get to the second floor.

7rOH2yj.png
    Post edited by logion on
  • Dakota88Dakota88 Posts: 839 Member
    @manicobsessive There is a bug since November which causes sims to not be able to use stairs if there is a room without a floor above the stairs.

If you have get to work, go to the Old Quarter Inn bar for example. Your sim will not be able to get to the second floor.

7rOH2yj.png

Had that bug several times, you need to delete the stairs and replace it.