Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Recovering Saves - XboxOne

Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
So, this is a preemptive question, i havent actually done this. But if I were to accidentally save my current game over an older save file, how would I go about recovering that older save on XboxOne? If this isnt possible it looks like the only option is to have duplicate saves for each save file, which would just be annoying to have to maintain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi @Sweet_Italy ,

I am afraid that once a save is overwritten there is no way to recover the previous game save data.

- Mage
  • cloudierycloudiery Posts: 1 New Member
    [b]YOURE KIDDING ME[/b]

I JUST LOST [i]TWO YEARS[/i] OF PROGRESS BECAUSE I JUST ACCEDENTLY DID THIS, AND THERES NOTHING I CAN DO????
  • alicesonrosealicesonrose Posts: 1 New Member
    I just did the same thing.. so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 right now. I've gone through ever nook and cranny in my xbox and I can NOT find my sims saves. I'm almost in tears.
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    I use the old school 'Grandpa, Father, Son' method of saving. I name 3 games A, B and C I save the game on whichever is in place number 3 and when I load a game I always load from whichever is in place number 1. If you always follow this rule you can't go wrong and you always have 2 other backups. Just do it for a while and it will become second nature, remember - save on the last one and load from the first.
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
  • Miller_ABCMiller_ABC Posts: 1 New Member
    edited February 2021
    Make it a thing. Grate idea for the next update right?! It cant be that hard!!!!!!!

[CM - Edited to remove ALL CAPS]
    Post edited by EA_Mako on
  • sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    Is there any way to delete individual saves? I've tried looking it up but everything says you can only delete all saves from the game manager.
  • GripplebipGripplebip Posts: 2 New Member
    To delete individual saves I usually go to "load game" and hit Y with the save I want to delete selected. It'll ask you if you're sure first.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top