Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

most wanted pack this year

Comments

• PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    romance
    It's a toss up between romance and fairies. I think I'd prefer to see a romance pack first though.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    farming
    Farming because it would add new gameplay that we don't have with new animals and allow playing in different eras. Cows, chickens, pigs, goats, and sheep are the main farm products producing animals and it would be a shame not to have all of them. Electric, barb wire, and plank fencing. Tractors, haybalers, hay rake, hand rake, shovels, ect.-tools/machinery. More crops especially farm crops. Barns/sheds. Co-op to buy sell produce/grains/hay and animals. Haybales-square, round, and hay stacks for woohoo. Silos for grains. Feeding troughs and large water bowls. More recipes for products from cows, chickens, pigs, and goats. Using sheep wool to make clothes and sell them or selling the wool. Possibly oxen plow to use with cows. A hood with (4) 64x64 lots, and two or three each of the other lot sizes. This world should be a good sized one instead of easy/cheap like the Vampire one that didn't have as many lots as it should have had as well as real graveyards.

A pack focusing on real farming leaving out horses, wolves(coyotes are the ones that come to farms), filler house junk, and other stuff that has nothing to do with real farming and which can come in any old pack or one of their own. Getting a bunch of junk that is unrelated to farming means not getting stuff that does relate to it. They only add so much, so I want it farm related as they will never add to it again. I would love antiques, but not at the expense of anything above. Even if they gave us the 5 animals above, which simmers need to understand is pushing it for them, I wouldn't want horses wasting the resources for a farm pack( they can have their own pack with unicorns/pegasus/castles/wagons ect.), but would rather have llamas as a 6th animal, which probably wouldn't happen because they wouldn't give us all those animals in an EP when they have split up all supernaturals and all animals so far have been split(gerbals/cats& dogs). We simply don't get what we got in the Sims 3.

Hotels would be great

Cars would be awesome

Romance updating to the dating game/more online dating/more wedding features(gowns, veils, cakes, alter, arches, garter, ect) wedding planner, honeymoon as a type and destinations

Generations- would love this, but I feel we already have it and what we don't could come in other packs- The only way I could see an EP is adding pre-teens/updating infants and including many things with them in this pack, loads of toddler stuff and toys, foot cars for toddlers, electric/batter cars for kids to drive around the yard, playground equipment galore(merry go round, riders for toddlers, and several other things including large standing sprinklers, possibly toddler outfit with cloud from the community vote that didn't make it. Glasses varied, canes, funky clothes, more sexy hair types(curly with two tone like men have), hearing aids, the craft dress from the community vote on crafts that didn't make it, grandma looking furnishings and crafts, grandma beaded necklaces/jewelry/broaches(old dress look outfit), ect. Ability to tell anyone, "I love you". Boy/girl friend and fiancee in CAS relationships. Updating CAS relationships to include step parents, step bro/sis(adoptions redone to show this), grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, ect. Adoption agency where kids are and your sim can go there observe and adopt.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    farming
    Farming should include horses, though.
    Werewolves would be my second.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    farming
    *casually ticks all the boxes.

Sure why not?

I need my musical ensembles as well though. Where’s my drummer, my bass player and my electric lead?! Where’s my chamber orchestra and my choir? That, a body hair menu, a bunch of cars and a family of cuddly werewolves will make ‘21 another good year. 😉

I'm right there with you. I almost didn't take the poll for lack of the selection. I do want farming in my game, primarily because I'm playing an ancestral game set in the 18th century. But that would have gone be the wayside had there been a music-based option.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I'd like other options XD Like superheroes or rebuild (with zombies!) etc
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited March 2021
    farming
    Farming and bands is all I want EP-wise in 2021. Generations could be a GP like Parenthood imho.
    Post edited by Erja888 on
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,955 Member
    edited February 2021
    romance
    also yeah this would be the rank probably

Romance :heart::love::heart::kissing_heart::heart::blush::heart::flushed:
    Werewolf :heart::naughty::heart::naughty:
    Generations :heart::heart::relaxed:
    Fairy :relaxed::heart:
    Hotel :sunglasses::sunglasses:
    Cars :sunglasses:
    Horses :hushed::relaxed:
    Farming :neutral::grey_question::smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    generations
    All good choices, but I voted for generations since it was my favorite pack in Sims 3.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    farming
    1. Farming - Please? I've been waiting so long
    2. Romance - Romance could use some spicing up
    3. Generations - As long as it concentrates on relationships and less on events
    4. Fairies/Werewolves - Could be fun but I'm also unsure if either one could carry a GP
    5. Hotels - I'm not interested in owning one, but it would be fun to see what people create
    6. Horses - Depends on what else comes with them
    7. Cars - I'd only be interested if they come with a mechanic skill and garage clutter
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    werewolf
    bella_goth wrote: »
    i'd say werewolves, horses & farming together, faeries, hotels & romance together, cars in a patch and generations on its own.

Perfect!
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    werewolf
    In order of wants:

Werewolves (ordinarily this would go below fairies, but lately I've been in the mood for some raunchy werewolf shenanigans so yeah....)
    Fairies
    Hotels
    Romance
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    romance
    That’s a hard poll my heart says farming as I really need some countryside/rural life in my game and glimmerbrook is the nearest I can get in terms of a livable world. However I said romance as this game lacks this so much and I’m starting to get bored of romance it needs an overhaul. At the very least we need an online dating or “simder”. Also the nightwear and underwear in CAS is rubbish for the romance aspect of the game. We need a hot date type pack and please bring back the heart shaped bed.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    farming
    Farming and it should include horses. Not all horse are just for pleasure. I also would like 4H added as a club then the kids could raise horses as their project.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    romance
    I think if I were ranking, it would be
    1. Romance if it includes attraction system and slow dancing
    2. Generations, although if this includes better babies and teens, it moves to number one
    3. Werewolves
    4. Fairies
    5. Farming
    6. Horses
    7. Hotels
    8. Cars which is the only one that would actually disappoint me.
  • intothehorizoneintothehorizone Posts: 88 Member
    werewolf
    i personally want werewolves over anything else (i really want to make a rival group of werewolves/vampires, plus werewolves in general seem fun) however, generations and romance are definitely close seconds, as i feel like they'd both add a lot to general gameplay.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    farming
    People really need to stop asking for 'Generations'... whether we like it or not, 'Parenthood' was Sims 4's generation pack. We're not getting another one. Especially not this late into the iteration and with Sims 5 already in development. I honestly don't see it happening. At all.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    generations
    Generations
    Farming and Horses
    Romance
    Werewolves

I'd vote for them all if I could, but those are the ones I'd want the most.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    generations
    People really need to stop asking for 'Generations'... whether we like it or not, 'Parenthood' was Sims 4's generation pack. We're not getting another one. Especially not this late into the iteration and with Sims 5 already in development. I honestly don't see it happening. At all.

no it wasn't SimGuruNinja made parenthood and he said its not Generations and it was never meant to be
    @Lustianicia
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    cars
    My answer to this changes every day tbh but today I’m craving cars so I went with cars but they should be in a update and not be paid content!
  • AaleynAaleyn Posts: 301 Member
    generations
    It was hard to choose between generations and romance, but I chose generations.
    My list:
    1. Generations
    2. Romance
    3. Hotels
    4. Cars
    The rest of the options (werevolves, fairies, farming, horses) are those things that I'm not interested at all and I personally don't need or want them into my game, but I know many players do want them and for them I wish that they would also get what they wish. We all have our own personal interests in this game, so something that is not meaningful or important to me, might be that for someone else :smile: Additionally, as it has been mentioned by some others,
    I would also wish to get a music/band pack at some point. It would be great to be able to have different types of bands and also a singer career would be great!
    "Where words fail, music speaks" ~ Hans Christian Andersen ♥*♥*♥ My Gallery ID: Aaleyn
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    fairy
    I wish there was an option for all.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited February 2021
    For me at this point, anything that reignites my desire to play. I have every pack available, yet every time I turn on the game, I let it run without my direction because I am that bored of it. I was excited for Snowy Escape, yet in the end, it went the way of the rest of the packs for me.

Whatever comes next, I have no preference. If it reignites my interest, I'll take it.
    Post edited by KayeStar on
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    generations
    Generations Cars Romance I'd be happy with either of these the game will never be complete without them. I'd also love High School and a real retail expansion because Get to Work was not it.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • MVG181MVG181 Posts: 11 New Member
    generations
    Parenthood helped but we still need better family and romance gameplay! That, and hotels!
  • chonk_floofchonk_floof Posts: 36 Member
    fairy
    I'm surprised how little votes that fairy got. Well... I guess that fairies should've come with Realm of Magic or Paranormal Stuff. In hindsight, I probably should've chosen romance. I'm not exactly sure how to expand the Romance category, but whatever it is, it is definitely needed. Generations is also a good option.
    Whatever you are doing, always put 100% into it. Unless it's a blood donation.