Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your ID and creations!

L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
A place to just share creations and compliments!

ID: L33tP33tNW
ID: L33tP33tNW
she/her
AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png

Comments

• BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Id: mklamb5
    If it's good with bad spelling my sis made it, if it's bad with good spelling I made it. :wink:
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    I do CC sims!
    ID: Missmagoo2
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited February 2021
    I just create Sims. No CC, just a lot of vanilla Sims.
    ID: kimmet69
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    I focus mostly on builds but also make sims, all CC free. I've recently started to only use the move objects cheat for the exterior of the build.

ID: SweetieWright_84 (same as here)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited February 2021
    Some builds, some sims, all vanilla.
    ID: musteni

Edit: I don't really use MOO and my build are less cluttered than the general trend seems to be.
    Post edited by musteni on
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    Builds, base sims and rooms
    ID: Charlotta11
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    I do NOMO, NOCC builds. The most recent ones are unfurnished (and landscaped) shells and pure shells, both with limited packs or base only.
    ID: Evilfeline
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited February 2021
    I usually build lots with MOO but usually for things such as Windows near staircases and never build over cluttered lots. I am rubbish in cas and so most of my gallery items are builds.

My ID is netney52
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Recently I've mostly shared builds, but I will share Sims on occasion as well.
    All of my creations are CC free, most of my builds don't use MOO and they're all play tested (with the exception of my really early builds).
    My more recent builds are predominantly community lots, but I do have a lot of older residential builds and starter homes. I've also uploaded a bunch of shells.
    I usually showcase my builds on my Simblr, if you prefer to have a look before downloading.

My Gallery ID is MDianaSims, just like my forum username :)

This is the restaurant I just shared (it's a shame ordering desserts is bugged, so it's kinda lame unless you use a mod to fix it).
    47904a071a425788ae2d9b187ed76ccf6870cb76.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    edited February 2021
    ID: Zimzziyo

use no cc or mods
    but i do use some moveobjects

mainly build random houses and other lots in themes i find interesting

maybe make some shells and rooms at times

recreate older game lots for ts4

aand lately do some premade makeovers cause i got obsessed with those
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    ID: dogzdinner

My builds are mostly all MOO/noCC/playertested homes.

I do like clutter though (feel free to check out the 64 x 64 steampunk mansion I just put up....I mean its all useable , even the telescope in the roof and the victorian DJ droid in the dining room but it looks like an insane person built it!!LOL).
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    ID: Duhgirl2u2

I focus on builds but I have sims too. Some with cc some without. My posted builds are all no cc and I MOO only for non critical deco items like plants or paintings.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    I basically only do builds. All of them are NoCC and Almost all of them are MOO. I have created a thread to showcase my builds on here if you would like to check it out: Clousinator's Creations

I also am taking requests and I am looking for any collab projects I can join in on.

Also a building challenge if anyone is interested: Builders Wanted

My gallery ID is: Clousinators
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Gallery Id is mcrudd
    I do mostly collection rooms, full ones and just type of collection rooms. They are all updated up until our last released game :)
    Thread about them here https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851201/full-collection-updated-november-2020-on-pg-21#latest

Also on TSR https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/mcrudd
    There I do lots of baby clothes and one baby bottle default
    Thread about them here https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960146/baby-outfits#latest

I do have some sims and some builds on my gallery as well :) Happy simming everyone ;)
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Gallery id is simaddict1990
    I focus mainly on builds as inspiration strikes and sims/pets!
    My personal thread: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/935554/ashcrash19s-creations-jan-31st-haunted-gothic-victorian/p1
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • BlueNyx1321BlueNyx1321 Posts: 1 New Member
    My id is oliverran1321. I have a few great builds up. My last one has 59 downloads and is over a million simoleons. I'm really proud of it but I'm not sure how to add a picture of it on here.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,444 Member
    My Gallery ID is also LiELF and I mostly create Occult Sims and the like. I have some normal ones that I made just to try out the CAS in new packs or patches and I also have a few rooms that I did as well as one silly little noob house. Two of my household entries for Spark'd Holiday got featured for the top creators (I was shocked, lol) and I have one Maxis curated (Also a total surprise). People are welcome to use whatever they want if they see something they want to download. I create for fun :)

Some examples of my Sim creations:
    Some Egyptian Gods:

🐸🐸🐸🐸
    oE773hB.jpg
    Osiris
    gscaWnt.jpg
    Anubis
    rGgoZCh.jpg

Four Horsemen of the Simpocalypse
    UhfXcTx.jpg

Some Fae:

A Fairy
    WNF0hgi.jpg
    An Ice Elf
    6QQEFSm.jpg
    A Goblin
    hLjEo74.jpg

Superhero Captain Llama and her sidekick the Freeze Bunny
    RQyK42S.jpg

Members of the "Midnight Carnival":

Dolly the Flesh Eating Doll
    xI31pZf.jpg
    Taboo the Dancing Mummy
    0m35qJS.jpg
    Hunter the Tamer of Beasts
    otzXYAx.jpg
    Madam Noir, the Misfortune Teller
    dhL7RdW.jpg

My mythical Fae creatures, the Widderkin
    rsBwBt4.jpg
    FrSTswT.jpg
    Ddz9D3H.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited February 2021
    ID: InuMiroLover

Builds are my game, no cc, moderate MOO used but all playtested since they're used in my game as well.

First Magnolia Church
    Lc8apDQ.png
    50zZswG.png

Sulani Rental Home (dont mind the decorations everywhere its apparently New Years)

3JflahC.png
    Gffafb3.png
    Post edited by InuMiroLover on
  • Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    ID: SeanOlney I have few builds and sims that I share on the gallery. More to come soon!
  • intothehorizoneintothehorizone Posts: 88 Member
    my ID is XxTigertailxX. currently i don't have too much posted; however, i'm looking to change that once i finish updating all of my old sims/townies.
  • leochick123leochick123 Posts: 78 Member
    I mainly do builds, but everyone now and then I do some CAS stuff.

ID: PBHiccup
    SLpPUp.png
  • PennyDreadPriestessPennyDreadPriestess Posts: 267 Member
    edited February 2021
    ID: Priestess Bizarre. Virtually all of my builds are free of mods or CC, however I used a couple of CC artworks in my latest. My latest was a project on a shell created by @Clousinators :

This was my input for the following challenge by @clousinators:
    Dream Shell Challenge

I have been trying to make the ultimate dream house and add in all the cool ideas I like as I go. My own version will probably take me another week or two at least just because I am always thinking of cool new things I want to add. I am going to upload a shell that I have made and I want to see how you can add to it!

Gallery: Shell Challenge

I have only added the exterior walls so the inside is completely up to you!
    Must be located on Oakenstead
    I would like the living room to be open to the second floor in some way.
    Build a small guest house in the back
    Add a "lake" or "pond" to the backyard as well
    and the back yard also needs a deck/patio area (does not have to be where it is in the shell, you can move it if you want)
    I would like a laundry room if you can fit it
    My boyfriend is requesting a man cave somewhere in the house
    Extra points if you can make the main bedroom have a hidden bookcase door, and be located in the front of the house so we can have views of the lighthouse and waterfront in the distance

No budget, NoCC art is allowed, just give credit to the artist, and make sure to tag me so I can find it easily in the gallery! :)

Uploaded to the gallery, my EA ID tag is PriestessBizarre.

Welcome to the Bavarian Beauty. Play tested. No mods (and no MOO), and no CC with the exception of some artworks as described (and linked) below. Artists' credits: @severinka, @ttrr@4, and @marcorse.

3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal dining, study, atrium, entertainment room. Value $257,292. Packs used: Discovering University, Island Living, Get Famous, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Vampires, Dine Out, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff.

The house is located in Oakenstead in Willow Creek, and the exterior is of Bavarian influence. The garage extension has been renovated into a fully self-contained guest house. At the rear a separate, new building houses a stereotypical man cave where guests can enjoy darts, VR gaming, ping pong, a bubble-sheesha, TV, stereo, and bar. Next to the man cave is a somewhat awkward-looking pond, which is the only kind of pond one can make without MOO, lol. A huge L-shaped pool provides more luxurious leisure and exercise for residents and guests alike.

The master bedroom downstairs, hidden behind a sneaky bookcase door, has a comfy sofa inside a bay window where the residents can sit and enjoy calming water views. Behind this sofa, the luxurious bed also faces the window, and is placed on a small platform, so the views may also be appreciated from the bed. Let the beauty lull your Sim to sleep! Behind the bed is a walk in, L-shaped wardrobe, further hiding a tucked-away, ultra-private en suite bathroom. The upstairs front bedroom, rather prissy in pink, also has a luxury sofa facing the window for enjoyment of the views.

Down the hall is a tucked-away laundry room and the main bathroom. The upstairs level also contains an atrium where one can sit in peace, soaking up some rays through the glass ceiling, whilst admiring lots of plant life, both inside and out.

I have used no CC except for some artworks, which to my understanding was permitted under the guidelines. These artworks can be downloaded via the following links:

• Art nouveau paintings in upstairs hallway by rrtt@4: https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/rrtt4/downloads/details/category/sims4-objects-furnishing-decor-paintingsposters/title/art-nouveau-paintings-mucha/id/1516739/
    • Wall panels in formal dining room – Fiora living/dining room by Severinka: https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Severinka_/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets-objects-decorative/title/fiora-living-dining-room-decor/id/1522156/
    • Garden paintings in downstairs master bedroom – “Up the Garden Path” by Marcorse: https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/marcorse/downloads/details/category/sims4-objectrecolors-furnishing-decor-paintingsposters/title/up-the-garden-path-paintings-by-marcorse/id/1517568/

iniJuh3.jpg

IAMxKA6.png

pyasf1K.png

LEVz3v5.png

b478X57.png

Ds1QLP2.png

MSmWcXG.png

Rr5N9QX.png

DMuhfv8.png

kXhhk7a.png

ikiWYcb.png

36B3x0W.png

The Atrium:
    JaKGP9W.png
    wBeaWSm.png
    eaVydev.png

• GoseGose Posts: 40 Member
    I do builds. My builds are most often modern, spacious and Scandinavian inspired. But sometimes I try out other styles. Most of builds are built in game, thus evolving with the story of the family I'm playing. Some are straight out ideas, but I try to always play test, because I'm a heavy MOO user. NoCC though. See some of my recent/favorite builds bellow. ID: skustadmoe

Villa Snowoye
    02.01.2021_210149.png

Tiny Jungle Cabin Micro home.
    25.02.2021_102013.png
    25.02.2021_102047.png

Collectors Beach Home
    25.02.2021_104111.png
    24.02.2021_92918.png
    24.02.2021_92940.png

Sign.jpg
    I build things.
    Gallery ID: skustadmoe
  • chonk_floofchonk_floof Posts: 36 Member
    > @BlueNyx1321 said:
    > My id is oliverran1321. I have a few great builds up. My last one has 59 downloads and is over a million simoleons. I'm really proud of it but I'm not sure how to add a picture of it on here.

You can't post photos yet because you are a new member. New members dont have access to a few perks. To become a member, you have to have 30 posts, 50 points (you can check your account to see how many you have) and an account older than 24 hours. I'm a new member too.
    Whatever you are doing, always put 100% into it. Unless it's a blood donation.