Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I don't understand: Feb 25 announcement or release?

I feel like I've been waiting this for so long and I don't even know what it is! I'm expecting 21 mechanics/items implemented into the game. Maybe 10 items and 11 new mechanics (bodyhair and Private Practice- You can add health insurance, diseases, plastic surgery, pharmaceuticals and optometry to your collection).

If they made us wait so much it is because is huge!

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    actually i think the reason it takes them so long with this has more to do with company nonsense and working with many people outside of the usual team

not sure we want to be expecting big things here

like if it is big update cool
    but idk *hits doubt button*
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    edited February 2021
    I think it depends on what creators they invited. If there was only builders and storytellers, I think we'll get a new world with 21 lots. If it was asset creators, we could get 21 objects. If it was cas creators we could get a range of 21 hairs, clothes, skintones, etc... If it was only game-coding creators it could be 21 new gameplay features. IDK, I'm hoping we'll get a mix of things like bodyhair and improved eyelashes, fixed emotions and traits, new hairstyles for men, new household items (specially a modern rocking chair) etc... But idk, I'm so disappointed with Sims right now that its probably going to be 21 lots, not in a new world, but in the gallery. Or maybe they'll remove the current "save file" that the game copies whenever we start playing, but with fixed houses, lore and relationships. IDK. it could be anything, omg. It could even be a in-game poster of Sims 4 with 21 swatches.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited April 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    I feel like I've been waiting this for so long and I don't even know what it is! I'm expecting 21 mechanics/items implemented into the game. Maybe 10 items and 11 new mechanics (bodyhair and Private Practice- You can add health insurance, diseases, plastic surgery, pharmaceuticals and optometry to your collection).

It's a release not an announcement. The Patch was announced several weeks ago. It releases Thursday.
    Forgeron wrote: »
    I think it depends on what creators they invited. If there was only builders and storytellers, I think we'll get a new world with 21 lots. If it was asset creators, we could get 21 objects. If it was cas creators we could get a range of 21 hairs, clothes, skintones, etc... If it was only game-coding creators it could be 21 new gameplay features. IDK, I'm hoping we'll get a mix of things like bodyhair and improved eyelashes, fixed emotions and traits, new hairstyles for men, new household items (specially a modern rocking chair) etc... But idk, I'm so disappointed with Sims right now that its probably going to be 21 lots, not in a new world, but in the gallery. Or maybe they'll remove the current "save file" that the game copies whenever we start playing, but with fixed houses, lore and relationships. IDK. it could be anything, omg. It could even be a in-game poster of Sims 4 with 21 swatches.

I'd love another blank world. I could use the empty lots.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    21 creators = 21 lots?

No, can't be.
    calaprfy wrote: »
    21 creators = 21 lots?

No, can't be.

The world could be in addition to what the cc creators are bringing especially if there is buy build stuff. Wouldn't it look good in a new world?
  • simmietimesimmietime Posts: 103 Member
    21 creators = 21 lots?

No, can't be.

Our hopes are too high! Id LOVE another newcrest patched in, but Im not expecting it. I prefer being pleasantly surprised rather than disappointed.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Meanwhile in here in Asia (Philippines) tomorrow it will be Thursday here. However we have to wait until Friday. :D Always one day in advance at announcements like this are making me uncomfortable :D
  • ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member
    edited February 2021
    simmietime wrote: »
    21 creators = 21 lots?

No, can't be.

Our hopes are too high! Id LOVE another newcrest patched in, but Im not expecting it. I prefer being pleasantly surprised rather than disappointed.

I have the same opinion! I hope I am pleasantly surprised but I would not be disappointed if it is something insignificant ... I keep my expectations low but hopeful
  • Mr_MuffinTopMr_MuffinTop Posts: 131 Member

I have no idea why your hopes are so high given EA's track record. My expectations are so low that even if they only gave us 1 new reskin of a base game shirt I'd be like "WOW." lol
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I'm keeping my hopes very low since every anniversary has been a disappointment.