March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What pack would you like to see next

Im ready for a farming pack I love doing the gardening stuff but I feel like it needs more of an update and more stuff to do like milking cows etc as that could interact with of the grid too

Comments

• MrStrangeMrStrange Posts: 66 Member
    You'd think since they have assets on PC that they would add Horses to the pets pack in an update. Plus snakes (i think, might be remembering wrong).
    I mean, they already have barn doors and such. Come on.
    Just sayin'. Just a thought.😗
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I know I was thinking the same thing it would be pretty cool to have
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Superheros and villains. I like occult stuff :sweat_smile:
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Pablo5543Pablo5543 Posts: 1 New Member
    bit of a popular opinion but i would love if we got a generations expansion pack. Although parenthood exists, i feel like there's still so much lacking in terms of family gameplay.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    I'd like to see one that doesn't bring bugs or glitches.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I would definitely say farming theres lots of possibilities we could get from a farming pack, we could get a new world, horses and other farm animals, county fairs ( adding the ability also to create theme parks in other worlds), farmers market, bed & breakfast ( in other words hotels), being able to rent out properties, farmers do rent out trailers and caravans on their land, so we could have that as a different lot type similar to restaurants and retail but of course different, we could have a lot trait that allows you to rent out rooms for example you could build your house and also build like a motel on that same lot
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Im ready for a farming pack I love doing the gardening stuff but I feel like it needs more of an update and more stuff to do like milking cows etc as that could interact with of the grid too

Farming would not be a pleasant thing for me to play. I've worked on a farm. It's tiring, it's filthy, it's almost always painful. Chickens attack you when you try to get eggs. Cows hurt you when you attempt to milk them. There is rarely any profit to be made. If I am going to torture my poor sims I have better ways to do so. Besides Kawaii Stacy has a farming mod. With a farming trait in CAS.

https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/post/my-first-farm-animal

Personally, I play nothing but occults. I want the issues in the game fixed first and foremost. I would love more occults, supernatural, paranormals, Otherkin in the game. However, I want elevators anywhere without having to use a mod to do so. I want to have spiral staircases. I want our babies to stop being glorified objects. I want a pack to come out with nothing but things for the build and buy items. As somebody who builds I would love more architectural styles and elements brought into the game. I would love more things for our toddlers, kids and elders to do. Even have adults being able to start a retirement plan with financial advisors or as an online ability, for our adult sims. I really want to see our sims be able to introduce other sims they know more than anything else. Few things annoy me more in the game.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]