Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Only Boys!

My and my sister's sims (we use the same computer) have only been having baby boys. I believe it is caused by MCCC as when I try to modify the pregnancy in MCCC it only shows the number of boys menu and if I type zero into that it terminates the pregnancy. It also won't let me have multiples. Is there any way to fix this without removing MCCC as I really need it?

(Only other mods I have is Meaningful Stories and one that makes uni homework faster, can't see how they'd affect it)
Offering free hugs for your time of need.
8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif

Comments

• BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Maybe the fact that there all occult has something to do with it? My sims are alien mother, human father, and my sis' are both vamps.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I've had kids both male and female born to all occults and even hybrids of different occults, plus I use mods, so probably not just the occults. However, if you like to have your sims listen to Alternative, that will increase chances of a male pregnancy, whereas Pop will increase chances of a female. Also, the expecting Sim eating carrots increases male chances, and eating strawberries increases chances of female, unless they've changed that.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I haven't been doing either, plus those are only supposed to raise the chances not make it impossible to have girls.
    Updated my mods, fixed it.