Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited December 2020
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Sam seems so much happier in the picture of her father's side. :D

For sure,,happy and relaxed. ❤️
    Lovely pics!

Merry Christmas! 🎁 🎄

Thanks. Merry Christmas to you and your family too!
    edited January 2021
    Happy New Year 🎊🎆🎈 with a NEW chapter from New Beginnings....

That’s a lotta ‘News’! 👀 But I think we all need a lotta ‘NEWS’ in 2021 after the unexpected and turbulent 2020. Bye bye 2020!

Now onto Chapter 4.55 - Living Your Life - Part 1 Tyler’s graduation party where things ... happen.

Starting with an unexpected guest ....

TXNsoCN.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Happy New Year! :) This was a wonderful chapter! <3
    So good to see everyone so happy and getting on so well! Kinda got lost in the poster of Jackson Day in the background. I miss that story! Anyway I really hope that Tyler and Veronica get together and Sam and Walker to! Both are good fits from what I see.
    Thanks for the entertainment this morning! :)
    @haswh wrote: »
    Happy New Year! :) This was a wonderful chapter! <3
    So good to see everyone so happy and getting on so well! Kinda got lost in the poster of Jackson Day in the background. I miss that story! Anyway I really hope that Tyler and Veronica get together and Sam and Walker to! Both are good fits from what I see.
    Thanks for the entertainment this morning! :)

Happy New Year! <3 This was a fun chapter - but it was soooo long I had to split it into two chapters! So more to come next weekend when the party wraps up.
    Tyler and Veronica seem like they are a good fit. She's respectful of Tyler in a way that Keira wasn't. It's like Keira wanted to make him do things FOR her and Veronica is getting him do things for him. <3 Sam and Walker have an uphill battle I'm afraid. Sam is gun shy, feels damaged, moving across the country and her lifestyle is completely different from his. Of course I think she likes him. He liked her before he knew she was famous and that means a lot. However, if it was up to her, she would've cancelled their 'date' but he's having none of it. She is a challenge and he never backs down from a challenge. We'll see more of these two next chapter along with Cassie and Cris. ;)
    And that Jackson Day poster.... I miss Day and Knight too!
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    There was so much hope in this chapter and hope is what we all need.
    Hope for change. I love it! <3
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

That’s a lotta ‘News’! 👀 But I think we all need a lotta ‘NEWS’ in 2021 after the unexpected and turbulent 2020. Bye bye 2020!

Now onto Chapter 4.55 - Living Your Life - Part 1 Tyler’s graduation party where things ... happen.

TXNsoCN.png

A much needed upbeat chapter! Loved how it's all coming together ... wondering how it all could play out in everyone's favor (so, holding off on saddling up the white horses for the sunsets ... not just yet). :)
    There was so much hope in this chapter and hope is what we all need.
    Hope for change. I love it! <3

Yes. Hope for New Beginnings! ☺️ Sorry I couldn’t help myself. But yes, these kids have been through so much. It’s nice to see things finally changing for the better. ❤️

TXNsoCN.png

A much needed upbeat chapter! Loved how it's all coming together ... wondering how it all could play out in everyone's favor (so, holding off on saddling up the white horses for the sunsets ... not just yet). :)

Some may ride off sooner than others. But it did feel hopeful as @MonaSolstraale pointed out. ❤️❤️
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I see strings starting to tie up!

Yay!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I see strings starting to tie up!

Yay!

Yes! Strings are tying up! <3
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited January 2021

TXNsoCN.png

Knowing how Murdicks are, at least one of those white horses will go like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtSPFXj_eZM

and maybe like this in the case of Tyler & Samantha...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZKJHk-vpzY
    @VanPelt81 - white horses eating the dope! Lol....
    Another Friday and another chapter! The second half of the Graduation Party.... Chapter 4.56 - Living Your Life - Part 2

Cassie and Cris finally talk?

lBEZL0b.png

What a happy and upbeat chapter! <3 I love all these relationships! I hope they stick!
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    Another Friday and another chapter! The second half of the Graduation Party.... Chapter 4.56 - Living Your Life - Part 2

lBEZL0b.png

What a sweet continuation of part 1, with all the foreshadowing it left us. So many candid talks by the plaque. Now let's just hope they all can make it work as they intend. Rooting for them all.
    What a happy and upbeat chapter! <3 I love all these relationships! I hope they stick!

Thanks! Time for some upbeat chapters with positive things happening! We shall see if these ‘stick’. Lol.
    edited January 2021

lBEZL0b.png

What a sweet continuation of part 1, with all the foreshadowing it left us. So many candid talks by the plaque. Now let's just hope they all can make it work as they intend. Rooting for them all.

The magical plaque! Lol. Who knew? 🤣🤣🤣. But at least it’s getting some folks somewhere. I guess Tyler and Veronica need to stand by the plaque together so the ghost of Alex can smush them together too!
    Post edited by AudreyFld on
    edited January 2021
    Hello and happy Friday! I’m looking forward to a three day weekend! And here’s a new chapter to start it off.
    Chapter 4.57 - Are You Sure? - Cassie goes home with Cris ... yep! 🔥

Cassie and Cris try to figure things out

8sF2zqe.png

Post edited by AudreyFld on
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    The temptation was just too high. I simply must leave this here for Cassie.

d9b84d3924ededb46e4f1f85a1005d21.png
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    I loved this chapter! <3 They are getting there. Probably should've gone a bit slower but...
    Now we shall see how it all works out! :)
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    The temptation was just too high. I simply must leave this here for Cassie.

d9b84d3924ededb46e4f1f85a1005d21.png

I have no words.... lol...
    I loved this chapter! <3 They are getting there. Probably should've gone a bit slower but...
    Now we shall see how it all works out! :)

Definitely should have gone slower, but ... progress. Glad you enjoyed!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited January 2021
    Ahhhh...
    A sexy and most satisfying chapter even if Cassie’s unsure of herself. I have no doubt Cris can handle making her feel sure. He did such a great job at it this chapter! 😝😝😝
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ahhhh...
    A sexy and most satisfying chapter even if Cassie’s unsure of herself. I have no doubt Cris can handle making her feel sure. He did such a great job at it this chapter! 😝😝😝

Ahhhh it right! lol
    I think he cares enough to try, and he sees that she has a big heart. <3
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Finally caught up with the latest chapters.
    Loving to see that Cassandra & Cris are now a thing after Cass finally told Cris about Alex but the question I have is who is the person peeping in through the front door at the end of the latest chapter?