Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think of the new Paranormal Stuff pack?

12346...Next

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited January 2021
    I can’t wait!
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I believe in ghosts too, I've had soo many weird things happen to me to be a believer, things I cant explain, but mostly sims arent realistic

I know what you mean you're never a believer until have you first encounter with the undead, I met a ghost once in 2007 he had no face, but he was Jacked AF, might as have been related to slender-man.

I haven't seen anything but I felt weight at the bottom of my bed and no one was there, when i was crying when my gran passed i felt like a hand on my shoulder, my bedroom is mostly cold despite having the heating on full and theres no damage to the window, I placed a cuppa tea on the coaster, it fell my niece happened to be bellow it, it went everywhere else but her, thank god but scientifically it should of went all over her, theres more I could go on but I dont want to go off topic
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited January 2021
    I can’t wait!
    I'd be down for a paranormal experience thread in the off-topic section of the forum. I love to hear everyone's stories.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Okay / Not really bothered
    My usual wait and see regarding: what's in it, what's broken/doesn't work as advertised, what did it break that so far works, forums wail level, information other than EA propaganda
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I can’t wait!
    I read a comment tonight from one of the guru's on twitter saying Bonehilda can't move into a household. My excitement for the pack has lessened a little with this news.
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    It looks pretty good
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I read a comment tonight from one of the guru's on twitter saying Bonehilda can't move into a household. My excitement for the pack has lessened a little with this news.

She's never been able to move into a household w/o cheats.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
    I can’t wait!

Ah okay. I’ve never played with her before in older games and people on Twitter were acting like it was not normal and such a disappointing thing. I can go back to being excited now knowing I’m not missing anything. :D
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    I can’t wait!
    @Sharonia , she has something new too, she can even be woohooed with :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    I can’t wait!
    @Sharonia , she has something new too, she can even be woohooed with :p

Well that’s going to be interesting. :D
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited January 2021
    I can’t wait!
    I just hope we can make babies with her somehow. Like, editing her in CAS so she can impregnate other sims.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    It looks pretty good

Ah okay. I’ve never played with her before in older games and people on Twitter were acting like it was not normal and such a disappointing thing. I can go back to being excited now knowing I’m not missing anything. :D

Instead of knocking on her coffin, it seems you use the seance table to summon her. She's always been an object that placed in the home.

I wonder if other staff members will have the same reaction they did before. The maids see her and run away never to return. In one of the iterations, the text would say something along the lines of "I'm out of here. You people are freaks!"
    I also wonder if she will still have a drinking problem or did she admit herself for treatment.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    I can’t wait!
    if you combine this pack with ROM, you'll end up with Necromancers.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    I can’t wait!
    Probably the meatiest stuff pack released yet and that due to the fact that it has more gameplay and less stuff. I hope they continue this trend of adding substantial gameplay to stuff packs.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    I can’t wait!
    I believe in ghosts too, I've had soo many weird things happen to me to be a believer, things I cant explain, but mostly sims arent realistic

I know what you mean you're never a believer until have you first encounter with the undead, I met a ghost once in 2007 he had no face, but he was Jacked AF, might as have been related to slender-man.

I haven't seen anything but I felt weight at the bottom of my bed and no one was there, when i was crying when my gran passed i felt like a hand on my shoulder, my bedroom is mostly cold despite having the heating on full and theres no damage to the window, I placed a cuppa tea on the coaster, it fell my niece happened to be bellow it, it went everywhere else but her, thank god but scientifically it should of went all over her, theres more I could go on but I dont want to go off topic

My scariest moment was when I was watching a live Ghost hunt programme over a bank holiday some years' ago. It was set outside a haunted site in the UK with host and people there around midnight. It got to an exciting moment and then...…a power cut. All my lights, TV, computer, phone went off. This is absolutely true! Not sure in the end if it was them or me responsible. Maybe there were some poltergeists in the neighbourhood. I just went to bed as my Kindle, at least, was still working! :#